>BTFOs gaythiests
>BTFOs fagnostics
>BTFOs Japan
>BTFOs Iceland
>BTFOs Obama
>BTFOs France
>Banned in like 6 countries for BTFOing faggots too hard
>claims to have converted 20,000 people to Christianity
>is knocking on every single door in Arizona trying to convert people to Christianity

Pastor Anderson is the future of Christianity in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=ceFja7OosbU

"We need to be less loving towards homos"
youtube.com/watch?v=L1alIQozubY

Other urls found in this thread:

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/pastor-steven-anderson-exposed/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/XXVnJtcN3R6e0erJqN1jLA==/page/1/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_Judaism#Antisemitism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agape#Christianity
voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html
ntwrightpage.com/2016/04/05/doing-justice-to-jesus-a-response-to-j-d-crossan-what-victory-what-god/
youtube.com/watch?v=s_6P_guj-0M
youtube.com/watch?v=RVQiR4satkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ITT a jew spams Sup Forums with Pastor Anderson in attempt to get him "kicked out."

I hope God blesses him and let's the Children of God receive real wisdom from his teachings.

>BTFOs white people

Checked, kek has spoken

His version of Chtistianity is the only one I'm aware of which is based. Sup Forums still hates him though because he has no problem with race-mixing. He is the epitome of a based dude though.

>pol/ still hates him though because he has no problem with race-mixing

Only /polgbt/ shills and other sodomites bring that up

You guys DO know that HE'S Ashkenazi Jew on his Grandmother's side, right?!?

he can blow me alright. Faggot OP can blow me too.

Don't worry about it goy, we're all mixed.

LOL

Praise g-d.

Hey sodomites Hell is forever. You are mentally ill reprobate abominations and vile sick beasts

Something tells me Sanderson just uses his preacher persona to act superior to others. Must be that kike blood in him. I mean I agree with him on some stuff but the way he goes about it is like a Chad picking on nerds in high school.

Race mixing is a form of sodomy since it produces no human offspring.

Every anderson thread the terrified fag patrol floods in and tried to run an anti-Anderson operation

Day of the roof is coming you AIDs ridden faggots

Stop spamming this pro racemixing, anti biblical, mentally ill cult leader.

>2 hours of "pastor" Anderson getting BTFO

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/pastor-steven-anderson-exposed/

this pic,
my
sides
gone

thanks user, i needed a good laugh.

Are you a sodomite?

>prod
>christian

The chad IFB pastor with 10 kids vs. the virgin megachurch pastor with 1 adopted black kid

I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, battyboy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant; I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I’m fucked. I suck and I’m sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life.

They are shills from some sodomite discord group

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/XXVnJtcN3R6e0erJqN1jLA==/page/1/

TLDR

Into the bog you go you subhuman freak

DEAR PR*TOSTANTS: YOU WILL BURN IN HELLFIRE FOREVER IF YOU DO NOT REPENT AND RETURN TO THE ONLY HOLY APOSTOLIC CHURCH.

YOU
ARE
NOT
CHRISTIANS!

Hahahahahha they're scared

Anderson really puts the fear into the sodomites

>muh salvation isn't earned
>all of this shit I'm angrily preaching about doesn't actually matter as long as they belive in jesus

>the old man playing god in Rome is a Christian though

Fuck you, leatherman

If Christianity is "the enemy of Jewry", then Jews don't need any friends. "Based Christian" Charlemagne, the father of Europe according to Christians, for killing pagan saxons, gave Jews their economical power
> Charlemagne (800–814) readily made use of the Church for the purpose of infusing coherence into the loosely joined parts of his extensive empire, by any means a blind tool of the canonical law. He employed Jews for diplomatic purposes, sending, for instance, a Jew as interpreter and guide with his embassy to Harun al-Rashid. Yet, even then, a gradual change occurred in the lives of the Jews. The Church forbade Christians to be usurers, so the Jews secured the remunerative monopoly of money-lending. This decree caused a mixed reaction of people in general in the Frankish empire (including Germany) to the Jews: Jewish people were sought everywhere, as well as avoided. This ambivalence about Jews occurred because their capital was indispensable, while their business was viewed as disreputable. This curious combination of circumstances increased Jewish influence and Jews went about the country freely, settling also in the eastern portions. Aside from Cologne, the earliest communities were established in Mainz, Worms, Speyer, and Regensburg.[15]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades

Their christian "punishment" against the "evil jews" was to receive a lucrative financial monopoly of "sinful high financing that no christians shall ever benefit from" and to move to the next country to fleece when the peasants got too riled up.

> Around 400, St Augustine, one of the most influential and foundational figures of Catholic theology, preached that the Jews must be protected for their ability to explain the Old Testament.
> Jews must be protected for their ability

> Pope Gregory the Great (c 540–604) brought Augustine's teachings into Roman Law, by writing a Papal Bull which became the foundation of Catholic doctrine in relation to the Jews and specified that, although the Jews had not accepted salvation through Christ, and were therefore condemned by God until such time as they accept salvation, Christians were nevertheless duty-bound to protect the Jews as an important part of Christian civilization.[6
> While a "persecuting spirit" often existed among the general population through the Middle Ages, Jewish communities often had to turn to the Holy See for protection.[7] Papal Bulls reiterating the duty of protection were issued by various Popes,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_Judaism#Antisemitism

Christians protecting Jews is not a "corruption of Christianity", all the way back to St Augustine Jews were seen as part of Christianity. That is why Jews never had to leave Europe even when they were constantly expelled numerous times from every kingdom by angry farmers. Papal edicts helped them move to the next kingdom and eventually get back to the first one.

> but muh synagogue of Satan

The only result of Christian "enemty" against Jews was giving them an absolute monopoly over high finances, and protecting them from angry farmers.

And how can it be otherwise? If Jews are the enemies of Christianity, the synagogue of Satan, then it is the duty of Christians to love them and protect them, "love your enemies and provide them with help" was clearly said by both Jesus and Paul, and the early christians like Saint Augustine openly agreed

> inb4 Turning the other cheek does not mean pacifism. Letting someone else slap your face with the back of his hand was a form of social rebellion back then

no it wasn't. that shit was made up by radical black-nationalist liberal theologist Walter Wink to justify social rebellion in South Africa.

There are NO sources to it outside his books, nothing of what Josephus wrote about life in the ancient Middle East mentions anything close to offering the cheek or giving to your enemies your coat being an insult to them.

In the Greek-Roman world, love meant "common feeling of mutual interest born out of shared experiences"

Early Christians expanded it to a commandment of loving people that we don't know, that we don't care about, just so that we can fill ourselves with misguided pride about how we are friends of mankind itself
Agape never has conveyed any sort of violent or agressive implication, as some Sup Forumslacks imply

Among christian writers it has always meant means "a selfless love that is passionately committed to the well-being of others", no implication of tough love whatsoever
see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agape#Christianity

Christian semantics are enough of a mess as they are, and then Sup Forums christians wanna add an extra layer of absurdity and mental masturbation: That is where the schizophrenia of right-wing christians kicks in
Only a christian could claim something as absurd as love for his enemies

Only a right-wing christian could take that absurdity to the next level by killing his enemies while declaring his love for them. So here they want us to believe that the Crusaders loved every single damn person that they slaughtered in Constantinople
Because, according to Sup Forums christians, Love is not about shared interest, it is about telling to yourself "how I love that guy" right before cutting his head off (mental masturbation, really)

dude, if you wanna hate your enemies, just do that, and stop mentally masturbating about how better and so much more heaven-deserving you are than your enemies because you somehow declared that you loved him while killing him

voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html

> Patriarch Bartholomew, the spiritual leader of Orthodox Christians, is urging Europe to stop trying to divide what he calls economic migrants from asylum seekers.
> Bartholomew is scheduled to visit the Greek island of Lesbos on Saturday along with Pope Francis, and Athens Archbishop Ieronymos, the head of the Church of Greece, to raise awareness about the troubled state of refugees and migrants in Europe.
> The symbolic visit is intended to reiterate the Christian moral duty to show hospitality to strangers, Bartholomew said in an interview published Friday. He added that countries in Europe should find inspiration in the generosity shown by Lesbos residents.
> Illegal immigrants make 10 % of the population of Greece

daily reminder that the orthodox patriarchs are exactly the same shit of other christians, and they have repeatly condemned right wing movements like Golden Dawn

But why would it be otherwise?

Christianity rejects all wordly concerns altogether, and right wing concerns ARE wordly concerns

Why do u guys love this guy he doesn't even believe Jews exist

Christian Morality attacks the foundations of the monarchy and capitalism, thus its spirituality is left-wing

Jesus saying that for the rich, powerful, strong (i.e. a monarch) it is almost impossible to go to Heaven, while the poor will inherit the Earth, you have a recipe for spiritual marxism that will become the real deal as soon as the Church losses its ability to prevent people from reading the Gospel directly
Under Christianity, a hobo is holier than the king, a beggar is holier than an entrepreneur, that contradiction can't last, and it didn't last

It is not an accident Europeans were the first people to violently remove their monarchs to replace them with utopian ideologies
it is not an accident either that every christian church outright rejects whatever version of "true Christianity" you may claim to be the truth.

The people devoted to the cult, working for it 24 / 7, spending their entire lives on it think that your interpretation makes no sense

They think that when Jesus and Paul said something they actually meant it, the people joining religious missions because the Gospel inspired them, the people that go to Africa and adopt babies, the people that actually wanna follow the lives of the early Christians like John Chrysostom (which you constantly claim is a "true Christian" because he didn't like jews, while ignoring everything else he ever said) and live a life of self-denial and poverty to feed others, people like Mother Teresa that lived surrounded by filth and excrement in India...

But you don't. You wanna pretend to be a christian while living a life of a roman
Jesus himself said that if you wanna be like a roman and love your friends and hate your enemies, then pretend to follow him, you are a hypocrite
What kind of argument can you even make to actual devoted christians that go on missions to Congo and India and even DIE for it, to tell them that their version of Christianity is corrupted and damaged by jews?

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization
But Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven; this is also why more modern christians like Martin Luther said (I quote):
- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he isn't kidding, or meaning the opposite, but setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical
While christian churches seem to be very well of this (including orthodox leader Patriarch Bartholomew), Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"
Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.
Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

I know im mentally ill why do you hate me

Wow all the way back to St Augustine .all the way back to five hundred years after Christ and the apostles

>i dont believe in race

>no it wasn't. that shit was made up by radical black-nationalist liberal theologist Walter Wink to justify social rebellion in South Africa

This interpretation is supported by scholars like NT Wright. However it is a double meaning because it's plain meeting is not to escalate violence or discord over being insulted

It is regarding personal insults, not self defense, defense of others, or defense of society

>bu-bu-but Peter wuz the first Pope!
>Peter married and he even told a man not to kneel down and worship him (Acts 10:25-26)

Either Peter was a bad pope or the only good one.

>Among christian writers it has always meant means "a selfless love that is passionately committed to the well-being of others", no implication of tough love whatsoever
>see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agape#Christianity

The well-being of others requires "tough love" do you even read what you post

wat

Augustine lived in the late 300s

also Paul the pharisee said pretty much the same

> 14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.
> 17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[d] says the Lord. 20 On the contrary: “If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
> if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
> In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”[e] 21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Your Old Testament morality has nothing to do with the Jesus and Paul that you claim to follow, and no church father ever pretended otherwise

You are larpers that does not give a fuck about what Paul actually said, and needs to pretend that Mosaic Law applies to him

If you wanna be a jew, and then go on and convert to Judaism, and stop pretending that Christian Churches want anything to do with you

They don't and they would expel the heck out of you if you said anything close to "jews are destroying us"

Wtf are you on about

He is the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinopel, he hasn't got any influence at all. He can say whatever he wants.
But I didn't hear no patriarch of an orthodox country , from whom something depends to say things like that.
Only the catholic pope :D

NT Wrigh literally is quoting anti-boer Wilkens in his interpretation, it is completely ahistorical

ntwrightpage.com/2016/04/05/doing-justice-to-jesus-a-response-to-j-d-crossan-what-victory-what-god/

> As the notes make clear, in my exposition of (for instance) the material in Matthew 5, I was borrowing from Walter Wink’s fascinating exposition. Turning the other cheek, going the second mile, and so forth, were not a summons to ‘be a doormat for Jesus’, but were themselves a call to (non-violent) resistance, not just non-violence. I am perfectly happy with your proposal that Jesus’ feastings and healings (and, in my book, a good deal else besides) constituted acts of, and pointed to a programme of, creative non-violent resistance. My whole exposition of Jesus’ kingdom-stories and kingdom-symbols (JVG chs. 6-9) was designed partly to explore this. It would be good to work towards further convergences at this point.

You christians have no idea of what you are talking about at all, you just repeat the same ahistorical nonsense over and over

I have had to point this so many times, it is all tiresome, you don't do research at all

Oh so only FOUR hundred years

Living peacefully and providing food and water as aid is not the same as letting people implement destructive policies or trends.

Agape does not imply "tough love" at all

You people don't even know what you are talking about, you are insane

And legitimate scholar NT Wright sees it as a valid interpretation. You are committing the genetic fallacy

providing food and water to your enemies is extremely destructive for any society, and for the world itself. 4 billion africans by 2100 is insanity.

i could quite Jesus directly, to prove to you that Paul and Saint Augustine were correct in their interpretation, but you will just say that Jesus meant the opposite of everything he said

You people are not christian, you are just insane larpers

Ironmarch is awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=s_6P_guj-0M

>not knowing what real christianity is.

can't wait for Sup Forums to grow up and convert

It is not a genetic fallacy, you are the one commiting a fallacy from authority without providing any evidence that the claims of Wink, which he himself said he had made up because Christianity needed more "liberal" interpretation, have any sort of hustorical foundation

Why are you christian "right-wingers" so willing to ignore the obvious? Even if Jesus existed, he never expressed any interested in cultural survival of Europe, or any such thing at all. His kingdom was not of this world

pictured doing satanic hand signs

It's not in someone's best interests to enforce constraints or limitations on someone if what they want will harm their welfare or the welfare of their neighbors?

okay

* historical

numai țiganii, așa ca tine, pun botul la vrăjeala ăstora.

>providing food and water to your enemies is extremely destructive for any society,

Not letting people die of thirst or hunger is not a problem for society and in fact creates common ground. This improves society, it doesn't harm it.

Where are such "contraints when helping your enemies" mentioned by Paul at all in the Gospel?

Paul's interest never was the civilizational survival at all, as you seem to imply with your "constraints"

Paul was anti-natalist, as things like wife and family would get in the way of getting people to worship his jewish god.

If unmarried men followed the words of Paul, there would no be any civilization to begin with, people would stop marrying as it would interfere witgh their mental masturbation being a "good person" by telling others that they will go to hell

See:
> 8 Now to the unmarried men and women, and for the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do.
> Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife.
> 32 I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord’s affairs—how he can please the Lord. 33 But a married man is concerned about the affairs of this world—how he can please his wife— 34 and his interests are divided. An unmarried woman or virgin is concerned about the Lord’s affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord in both body and spirit. But a married woman is concerned about the affairs of this world—how she can please her husband. 35 I am saying this for your own good, not to restrict you, but that you may live in a right way in undivided devotion to the Lord.
t. Paul the Pharisee

Paul makes it EXTREMELY CLEAR that the main concern for every christian is the spread of this virus-like cult at the expense of their own tribe, and his main worry is that Christians may not devote 100 % of their time to the spread of the cult

the organic self-sustaining self-interested self-preserving society that Sup Forums wants is fundamentally incompatible with the "do not save for tomorrow, leave your family and spread my cult" dogma that both Jesus and Paul saw as the main duty of a christian

That is why monks chose not to marry-

It's helpless, you are talking to a sodomite fedora. He'll never understand.

he'll learn, tho.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

yah, there's no jew or greek before christ. very true. BUT, there's also no male or female before christ. but in the other realms of our life...such things exist. to say the races dont' exist b/c of that one verse (and therefore mudhsarking) is like saying the sexes don't exist b/c of that one verse (and therefore fag marriage).

he's just inconsistent in a point that's been very VERY misused. not really his fault, just a lot of wolves in sheeps clothing have tainted christianity and ppl have a hard time getting past those pretty lies emotionally.

It is the genetic fallacy it is literally 'X is wrong because this person said it'

yes, the society of the Middle West has improved so much now that all those somalian refugees are saved from thirst and hunger in their native Somalia

you throw buzzwords around to support ashkenazi Christ killer synagogue of satan lisping vagina worshippers. throw up them satan horns

Not at all. I am asking you for actual evidence that the arguments of Wink have any sort of relation with actual historical evidence

You can't provide that, that is the issue

Oh and he does provide evience for the interpretation in the books he's written

>monkey thinking he knows the first thing about western civilization, Christianity, or humanity.

ok, paco.

I'll sum it up here: "Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism"

yah..after like 1900 years...

Shut of sodomite.
HELL IS FOR EVER
This is why they are fleeing in the fist place you faggot. THEY DON"T HAVE ENOUGH
CHRISTIANS ARE ONES WHO GIVE THEM ANYTHING
IF NOT FOR CHRISTIANS ALL OF THEM WOULD MOVE.
How fucking dumb are you?

Dropping people in the middle of a foreign land and telling them to be American is not the same as providing them food and water so they don't die

The refugee crisis is moral because it hurts the people were supposed to be taking care of primarily that is our neighbors and our families

He's on the radio here about once a month on a late night talkshow. Fucking hilarious the reaction he gets from left wingers, Catholics and atheists.

Wink does not at all.

NOT AT ALL.

Present to me the chapter, the verse, where he provides any sort of reference of some tradition from the time of Jesus where, if a slave allowed a Roman to slap him with the other hand, that was considered an insult for the Roman

Such thing never existed. Why are you even taking the opinion of one of the people responsible for the current sad state of South Africa seriously? Why is it with this insane need to defend your political enemies?

I mean, what the fuck

>sad state of South Africa
It holds better than europe.

>spic, pls.

the good samaritan is perfectly consistend w/ the alt right.

the good samaritan picked the dude up, took him to a hotel, and paid for someone to care for him.

the good samaritan did NOT take the dude back to his house and invite all his relatives to live with them so he could rape the samaritan's daughters and slaughter his sons.

pls, you are just copy pasting incorrect shit without knowing what you are talking about.

not really. it has happened numerous times, and every time it is "not real Christianity"

From the the cathars, from Thomas Müntzer, from socialist Popes, from Jonestown, to the Modern Churches, everything time it has happened, the argument is the same:

Not true Christianity

Protestants believe that only belief can stop you from degeneracy. It's basically "love conquers all" faggotry.

>Pastor Anderson is the future of Christianity in America.
>a pro race mixing cuckold is the future of America
RIP

that's what strawman mastery looks like

The fact that it was a deliberate insult to use either a back hand or left hand and the Christian moves in a way to make such an insult and possible is the evidence. It is a perfectly legitimate interpretation based on social and historical context. Though he goes into more detail in his books which I do not have at the moment

And you of course don't believe in all the Jewish science because it came from Jews right

> the good samaritan did NOT take the dude back to his house and invite all his relatives to live with them so he could rape the samaritan's daughters and slaughter his sons.

Jesus does not show any sort of concern for their actual family of his followers

He outrights tells them to abandon them because they will receive more family in Heaven, whatever that fuck that means

at the core of the issue, is that you dont' actually believe in what jesus preached, about how those who suffer will be the ones that join them in Heaven

You wanna have the cake of the joy in this world and eat it too in Heaven

> Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife[e] or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life. 30 But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first

you have normal, animal interests, but those interests do not appear anywhere in the words of Jesus.

he didn't give a fuck about how his family would end up after his self-righteous suicide, and he never complained to Peter for not embracing this suicidism and denying him 3 times

lmaoooooo

CHECKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY THERE ARE NO COINCEDENCES

>The fact that it was a deliberate insult to use either a back hand or left hand and the Christian moves in a way to make such an insult and possible is the evidence.

there is no evidence for this. This is no mentioned anywhere in any book from antiquity. There is no historical context that allows for this interpretation

If Wink has actual citations, you would be able to provide them to me right now, but YOU CAN'T

next you will be claiming that allowing your enemies to spit on you and crucify you is a way insult them, it makes no sense

>hate the sin AND the sinner

nope.
anti Christian

* way to insult them

it's kind of funny that him and that other guy in the church, Burger or something, are both jews. really gives the noggin a floggin

>Hey sodomites Hell is forever.

try again
youtube.com/watch?v=RVQiR4satkk

>This is no mentioned anywhere in any book from antiquity.

You should shake a middle eastern person hand with your left hand they will love it and consider it cute and charming

>Jesus does not show any sort of concern for their actual family of his followers

A) you immediately dodged the first point I brought against you.

typical backpeddling copy-pastetheist.

B) yah, Christ was here to build a new type of family. Or rather, to extend the love of the family to a larger community. Not the same thing as hating family.

>at the core of the issue, is that you dont' actually believe in what jesus preached, about how those who suffer will be the ones that join them in Heaven

nigger what are you even talking about? I said nothing related to this.

Take it from someone who is 10 years older than you. As you grow up, and if you actually become a man, you'll inevitably become a christian. I was a 'college atheist' too, once upon a time.

Lol why do you keep posting this? Pastor fucking OWNED that skin worshipper in this comment.

Jesus uses Hyperbole and this was common for teachers at the time

The only time Jesus says to depart from family is when they become opposition to the gospel and thus adversaries to God, which is perfectly legitimate command. Furthermore it is always assumed in these passages that it will be the family that throws out the believer not the other way around.

no shit, things happen in circles. every generation has a contingent that says 'hey we should relax the rules'. and every so often they have success. then their success is undone. welcome to institutions run by humans 101.

They are known as skinfidels

how do you come from:

- if I shake someone with the left hand, they will be offended

to

- if someone is slapping me, and I invite him to slap me with the left hand, then I am offending them

Can you explain your logic? because that is a very twisted logic

Never mind there is no record from antiquity of anyone insulting his enemies by allowing them to beat them some more, and even Paul makes it clear that the purpose of submission is not to "offend your enemies" but to "overcome evil with good", which makes your position even more retarded

cringe

it is not an invitation to strike you again, it is saying that if you strike me again you won't be able to add insult to injury. It is also a way of saying that you don't care what the person attacking you thinks. The point of slapping is to insult and degrade not to inflict damage through violence

your first point didn't even make sense, Christiamn Churches consistently denounce the alt-right, with lots of Gospel quotations to support them

> As you grow up, and if you actually become a man, you'll inevitably become a christian

bullshit, Alexander and Julius Caesar were real men, manhood has nothing to do with Christianity. Jesus was a cuck that allowed himself to be killed in the name of self-righteous vanity
> which is perfectly legitimate command

Fucking no.

Who the fuck is so deranged that they would forward against their own family because a jewish zombie promised them an eternal life for which there is no evidence?