HAPPENING! HOLY FUCK TRUMP GONE BALLISTIC

TRUMP currenly retweeting anti-mudslime videos.

This timeline is getting so fucking good.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?lang=en
twitter.com/JaydaBF/status/935775552102981633
twitter.com/JaydaBF/status/935805606447013888
twitter.com/JaydaBF/status/935609305574903812

Piers Morgan panicking and super fucking triggered
twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/935842887480369152

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/s4oWV
youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I
liveleak.com/view?i=3a9_1373278633
youtube.com/watch?v=P0TzUNti3rY
bbc.co.uk/news
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4D chess possibilities

TRUMP IS GOING OFF

Link to his profile as it looks now. Chance is Twitter admins will delete the retweets:
archive.fo/s4oWV

>Please STOP this madness and undo your tweets

My sides literally hurt, I am crying from laughter

If trump gets nothing done I don't even care anymore. It was worth it.

>#3

DEUS VULT WHEN?

Smart move user.
I hate Drumpf but this time he actually did something good. Fucking finally.

It´s happening

Never post Reddit here again

Further proof Trump is distracting from his failures and net netrality repeal.

>NK humiliates this autistic K*ke
>I better go with the usual "WALL, and No Muzzies" so that my only supporters left don't turn on me

Doesn't matter how much he cocksuck his overlords he's going to get impeached, sooner or later

Fuck off kike faggot. No one here thinks Net Neutrality is good.
youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I

Its my own post and I cant paste it all into one comment. And its good analysis senpai

[fucks underage goat]

Sunni on suicide watch

No. 3 is good. Let twitter Trump so that he can move onto next platform and lo and behond, twitter will be deserted.

He won't get impeached but if he keeps sucking jew dick this hard i won't vote for him again. Then again they all suck jew dick it's in their contract.

"Timelines" are a Jewish fake science hoax. One continuous universe is all we have.

>please stop!
>''no''

we white house now bois

Die of anal herpes EU shit faggot

Is that how internet was before 2015? Individual prices for individual sites n stuff? Or did something change in the last couple years that made companies wanna do such a terrible business practice when their competition easily could continue with business as usual?
I wish liberals could understand how money and business work.

Funny how Trump constantly attacks muslims, latinos and blacks yet says nothing negative about a certain other group.

Absolute madman

It's a meme, you silly autiste.
"This timeline" roughly equates to "this turn of events" or "the times we live in".

Wow, holy shit. He's taking the filter off finally. This may be the start of everything we've been working towards.

The Jewish question can't be solved like the Hitler's way. The Jews own the world now. They have their state and nukes.

>Trump starts texting everyone

Just imagine
>'How do I block him!'
>you literally cannot

(((Krassenstein)))

jesus, can these kikes never shut up

They're always on suicide watch.

How can a video be unverified? It's clearly a video that shows something happening, in a court of law this kind of evidence would guarantee a conviction.

Must be photoshop.

Someone should have added a BBC watermark on the video, just to give it "verified" status.

He's been top tier fucking levels of bant and some dark shit. The fact that he tweeted about the deep state right before this is insanely suggestive

You will be able to block him. But it will be, for the first time, a mass-messaging form that is opt-out and not opt-in

Trump called out the producers and executives. The video filmed of the muslims was a ZOG terrorist cell.

dont forget ed krassenstein

I sometimes wonder. I can't imagine Trump being a person who search up other peoples accounts on twitter, and then retweets them.

Who, kinda, gave him the idea to retweet anti-mudslim tweets from "BritainFirst" account? Probably Bannon? Who knows.

Original sauce for the video

liveleak.com/view?i=3a9_1373278633

Uploaded back in 2013. It's about Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, not al-Qaeda or ISIS

>judging a group by the actions of one.
This is unbelievable. It's not been one person, there are multiple people in those videos. Second, this is something that has been continuous in the Western world since at latest 2001.

Also, not all fascists are bad people. Stop judging all of them based on the actions of one.

How new are you? You can win elections by criticizing any group but Jews. Once you openly criticize Jews they weaponize it against you. Just openly criticizing isnt the answer, you have to slowly redpill first. The Jews have (purposely) built up an inhuman amount of sympathy due to the Holohoax and they use that power very well.

>WERE REACHING LEVELS OF ENERGY THAT SHOULDNT EVEN BE POSSIBLE

RALLY THE TROOPS, FUCK SHILLS

Cunts like this have invariably never read the Quran.

And this is exactly why Net Neutrality is guaranteed to be repealed. Censorship just like this.
>No goy you're not allowed to post anything that criticizes islam
>No goy nothing that criticizes jews
>Only multicult posts allowed
Can't wait to see these companies burned to the ground

HAHAHAHAHHAH SHUT IT DOWN!!!

Absolutely based. What I've learned recently is that some people literally don't give a fuck, and Trump is definitely one of them. God bless the USA.

Wait so I can totally cut FB from accessing me? Nice!

>showing videos of other people’s violence is an offense

Okay dokay

This isn’t the eu we don’t love Muslims here, although it wa sentinels uneccesarry on his part tbhq senpai

>muslim crushes statue of virgin mary
i though the virgin mary was a part islam as well?

TRUMP WILL BE RETWEETING HITLER QUOTES IN 1 YEAR

>Twitter suspended Trump
>Twitter just committed financial suicide
youtube.com/watch?v=P0TzUNti3rY

can't fight the final boss like how you fight the mob trash.
You need a different strategy.

>one man who got in a fight
>a fight he instigated
>against a guy on crutches
>doesn't mention the muslim lynch mob videos

Top jej

yeah getting trumps retarded ramblings would sure be great. Cant wait to hear about someone saying he has small hands even though he doesnt.

is the_donald actually retarded????????????????????????????????????????????????

>Trump loses access to his Twitter
>Starts taking his shitposting sprees from the internet and channels it into legislature passed by exec order.
This may be exactly what we need.

>delet

They consider reverence of Mary to be idolatry or even a form of paganism

At least the extreme ones do

GTFO

It makes me sad that in 7 years time, he'll no longer be President, and that we'll no longer get a politician like him again.

He didn't even make the post.. He shared it.. It only makes sense for OP to be banned.. What the fuck?

>unverified
>claims
Nigger it's literally a muslim on a camera destroying the statue, what is unverified about it? Kek, these people are such morons.

So? No one is claiming it's ISIS, you dummy. The MSM are the only ones trying to spread the meme that "ISIS are the only bad muslims".

If anything, it's even worse optics for mudslimes because the Muslim Brotherhood is generally considered to be moderate compared to ISIS and Al-Qaeda.

>all those fags in the comments section whining and trying to ignore the facts
1/4 of your population should be burned to the crisp.

>Matt Lauer fired after anonymous accusations after 20 years of working at NBC
>not because he asked Hillary hard questions

Maybe he should start building the FUCKING WALL instead of tweeting ...

This is the best way to start a day. Today is going to be a fucking GREAT day!

>subversive Obama Jews BTFO

I can go to his Twitter account just fine. Unless he's temporarily prohibited from posting, this is FAKE NEWS!

further proof we were right to back this god amongst men

I love Donald J. Trump.

Meme this into reality lads

He's a fucking kike. Jews believe the exact same shit as Muslims, just read the Talmud sometime. They literally think you're subhuman and it's okay to lie to you, steal from you, and kill you, if it advances the interests of the Tribe. Every anti-white Jew is a Talmudist.

You think politics is going to continue as normal after this?

We are at war, my fascist friend. Trump's election was only a minor skirmish before the battle proper begins.

>stop showing me things that aren't niiiice, drumpftump

not only is brian krassenstein a racist, he's a sexist too. can't cope with a woman with her own opinions about things.

He might have got those tweets via Ann Coulter

Best timeline desu. 3 More years! Hopefully 7.

Hail victory, friend.
May Saracen blood flow and stain the Thames red.

may all kike blood be burnt in ovens

I bet this woman fingers herself thinking of Trump tonight.

Funny how Trump never said anything about all muslims, crazy how this jew jumps to such racist conclusions.

Absolute madman

BBC in meltdown, scrapped all stories, TRUMPS TWEETS DOMINATE THEIR SITE LMAO
bbc.co.uk/news

Can't wait for 2020 campaign.

hes also you know, the most well informed person on the planet who has access to everything.

My thoughts is that he's wanting to put a visual association to muslim migrants. The one of the guy beating the crippled will do just fine, so when he does his muslim ban, people think of the crippled being beaten. Do you want people who beat cripples up in your country?

It's visual imagery he's after. Also he's aware he can't do it alone. He needs other countries to grow a ballsack too, the bird he retweeted is the most patriotic british person in england. If he legitimizes her, it will give cover to alot more people in england to support their causes if the POTUS does too.

>being so assblasted you can't admit Trump himself retweeted the videos, so you say "Trump's account" did it

he's been on fucking fire recently, DACA is dead and looks like it'll be a rock around the neo-cohens and democrats necks, fucking (me), and now this shit.

THE FIRE RISES

>If he legitimizes her, it will give cover to alot more people in england to support their causes if the POTUS does too.
Looks like there maybe hope for this country after all.

I wonder if Twitter are messing around with the stats for retweets and likes, they are shockingly low in those departments, especially considering they are pretty much global headlines right now.

Get RTing goys.

nuclear war soon

Shes not patriotic. Shes a Jewess Israel 1ster who is fine with all other forms of mass immigration, except Muslim.

This is the best thing that has ever happened... holy shit, this is wonderful.

Trump must know that they're about to purge him from twitter anyways.

He can't do all the work, you gotta do your bit too. He can only drag you so far.

Lefties melt down when it happens.

>Trump is literally in my phone!

>can't imagine Trump being a person who search up other peoples accounts on twitter, and then retweets them.

Well he can't eat and golf every minute of his presidency.

Piers Morgan is virtue-signalling faggot who tried to save face after condemning the woman’s march by bringing Tommy Robinson onto his show and flinging shit at him. Literally won’t let any of his guests explain their point if he doesn’t want to. Perfect example of a cuckservative.