Philip Defranco

Why does he seem so fake? His channel is where I get my news from, but there's something about this guy that makes me very wary.

are you 12?

>Why does he seem so fake?
He's always been a fake, virtue-signaling faggot.
>His channel is where I get my news from
I suggest you stop doing that.

He's good to see a centrist point of view. Definitely left leaning but the show is designed to attempt neutrality. Talks too much about youtube shit that I could not care less about. Seems fake because he's playing close to center when he isn't. Not a rabbit leftist though.

>Defranco
ayo hol up

xd

He’s what you’d call a radical centrist in the actual meme sense. He panders to both sides as hard as he can to keep up the youtube bucks and peddling his premium service and endorsements. Notice how he follows a lot of stories on losing endorsements over political fallout. It’s him training his followers to think all the advertiser pulling is ridiculous in the event of a worst case scenario.

Also tapping into infantile lowest common denominator on nerd and internet culture for a quick buck on all his links.

Main warning sign: Don’t trust a guy with gelled hair styled into spikes in 2017.

Because he is a centrist faggot.
>Look at me, look at me I don't hold an opinion at all I am neutral as fuck.

Yep, that sounds about right. He only takes the simplest of opinions, like expressing disgust for pedos. Well, no shit, everyone does that.

He has no soul. Look at his eyes.

You get your news from Andy Bernard?

I get that impression from him as well.

Are you underage? DeFranco uploads videos since the beginning of Youtube.

In what way? He's going against the grain in his neutral tone. Google and YouTube will shut him down when his common sense talking points cause them enough blowback.

Power to him. He's risking a lot with what he does.

He'll be the first major casualty of free speech censorship online.

This.

And he stands for nothing like the other user said

wtf is wrong with you

He get more based by the day

>Don’t trust a guy with gelled hair styled into spikes in 2017.
Hey fuck you, guy
Its the only way my hair looks good

>everyone does that
Sir I think you should see this

His channel sucks ass ever since he had a kid. Now he just tries to stay relevant for the jewtube shekels. Even pewdiepie beats him over 10 fold.

It's sometimes good to have a "centrist" around you to balance your most extreme opinions. Getting to know what the average normie thinks is also helpful.

>reddit: the person

Are you fucking brain dead?

this, when the last time you guys watch defranco and ray William johson?

> get my news from
Fuck off retard

Maybe because he talks maturely and tries to stay unbiased.
You can see that by "that's my opinion", he States that quite clearly even when he doesn't have to.
Nonetheless, maybe it seems sneaky because he's afraid of the topics and how neoliberals snowflakes are easily triggered.

>he talks maturely
>open every episode with "whats up you beautiful bastards"

I appreciate the support but come on

Why, is that too immature?
It is also a show you know.
I'll stand by my opinion, until things change

like rogan, he prefaces every video calling the viewers bitches. Just, no.

He likes to virtue signal like CNN (not as and as them, at least he doesn't go with fake news) and includes more commercials than Ben Shapiro.

CNN is a company, Phill is a person and I've been watching him since the start, this is his personality - or I'm masterfully fooled.

Where the fuck am I supposed to get my news from then? CNN?

>Why does he seem so fake?
it's the same reason we see asians as being really fake. reptilian. even a little lighter brown would seem more human.

There's a rumor that he's actually more right leaning than he lets on. I think it may have started in the PKA community.

How can you not see it?

This guy is very right wing, he just tries to hide it. Dude will randomly make videos in the middle of the night to sperg out on some shit niggers are doing, like his dear white people video, etc

Stfu, you're a f-

He currently can't share his political beliefs because he's the host.

>>His channel is where I get my news from

are you 12?

No one looks good with spiked hair, stop kidding yourself. Gel’s for day labouring spics and 8 year olds. There’s no more market for looking like a background extra in American Pie.

Source to these videos?

>rabbit leftist

Bump

iirc he had kind of a sketchy past where he was a complete scumbag... would steal shit and be a dick. his words not mine. you can find it somewhere online. maybe that's what you're feeling, OP. just puts on an act for muh vids and you see through it

he's become an actual business owner, im sure thats led to him being more right leaning