Amelia's got a nice pair of knockers

Amelia's got a nice pair of knockers.

and Lina's flat as a board.

Slayers would have been better, if it had a DFC mage. instead it has smalltits big tits and cowtits. but no DFC. fucking shit.

>Slayers would have been better if a character had more fat on their chest

You're what's wrong.

Tits of justice.

Best slayer.

It runs in the family.

Stop talking about mai waifu in such a lewd way!

Reminder that lina is the worst slayer since she only has a-cups
Any girl that has a bust lower than c should be killed as to not pollute the genetic pool

Lina actually has B cups. The show just exaggerates how small they are compared to every other girl who has above average sized breasts.

This is a 13 years old ally of justice. She's cute and pure and not for lewd, but I can't help myself either.

No Lina isn't flat, just small.

Amelia was the only good part of Slayers R-Evo. Prove me wrong.

>lina has b cups
lies and slander

But they stick out like they're suppose to!

Not the guy you're referring to, but do you know what DFC is?

Prefer the classic model.

She's a good girl

Barbara was good. And Pokota wasn't as bad as people claimed. He's basically just a plush Lina.

>good

The main problem was that the overarching plot was just terrible, especially coming from what we had beforehand. The actual character interactions (Except Pokota, fuck unironic shotas) and the filler episodes actually came out well, it is just that when things happened it was badly conceived. The final fight especially was incredibly lame compared to Shabby's final appearance in the LNs. The good thing to do would have been to just try adapting some of the later LNs instead of winging it like they did.

Remind you of someone you know?

Anyone have promotional art? I'll post what I have.

I've got a few. And by a few, I mean I've queued up 70.

Yeah I kinda noticed when i popped my first boner. Shampoo doesn't count

>dat naga
God damn, never seen that one.

All these rare Nagas. It was always a tie between Naga, and Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo for waifu. Ryoko won.

>Contemporary clothing

Muh dick

Are the LN's any better than the anime? Watched all the OVA's and the main series, stopping at the start of Try. At tha point, wasn't really all that enthusiastic about continuing.

>all this Lina and Naga
Get back on point!

MIHOSHI!

>best girls in YUA and Tenchi
Gourry has good taste. Not as good as Zelgadis, but still.

>MIHOSHI!

Where'd she come from?

What's with all the cross show promotions? These come from Animage or something? Even then, I have several issues of Newtype and Animage and never saw them cross advertise like this, unless it was from the same studio like Escaflowne + Gundam.

So Amelia. How big was Zelgadis?

I think those were just magazines talking about what was popular at the time more than paid promotions.
Maybe a bit of both.

Stop! I decree this is an Amelia thread and not a Lina spam thread!