What a fag

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/935837922326171648?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/donald-trump-retweets-vidoes-posted-by-far-right-group
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/935837922326171648?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=
youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/935837922326171648?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/donald-trump-retweets-vidoes-posted-by-far-right-group

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/935837922326171648?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=

Did I mention I hate it when the word optics is used in this sense? I fucking hate it, don't even know why.

youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck

this should get posted in every PJW thread

I know right. Without good optics noone can get elected.

>PJW
Back to plebbit!

what a cuck

what do you expect from a literal homosexual?

>pjw being a total fucknut
oh yeah, stop the presses

>optics
ah the controlled opposition reveals itself

>muh optics

I sucked a black dick, now nobody can call me racist

That's optics!

What's his problem? I thought he would be the first to talk about the content of the tweets since he made that 'Islam is the cancer of the world' video 2-3 years ago

Imagine

pjw is a faggy soyboy who cares more about his image than telling the truth, this is common knowledge by now

Remember when this CIA shill tried to tow the line regarding the Vegas shooting, and Alex Jones sat him the fuck down on air?

Is there anything worse than opticscucks?

Because "bad optics" means you're being a bad goy

link

optics should only relate to physical looks of both your people and your campaign (ie fat people with swastikas = shit optics, built greeks with golden dawn flag = good optics). optics has nothing to do with message. his message here is clear:
>REMOVE
>KEBAB

remember that time him and his boy hired a black girl to start doxxing their supporters? I do

Fuck these people why are they still talked about

>trump is less of an optics cuck than the alt-lite

Amazing.

What a fucking shitcunt

Clearly taking too much soy in Alex's supplements

>Clearly taking too much soy in Alex's supplements

>(((bad optics)))
Anyone else notice how this phrase only showed up after Charlottesville?

rrrrrreee

opticsfags will hang on the dotr

Might have been justified there. That looked awful

>MUH WHITE SHARIA
>hicks with swastikas and cardboard shields

Britian first is a controlled opposition group ran by Jews. The videos were good though. Just hope it somehow leads to a redpilling on the Jew for some, since their the main enemy of Whites.

IS NOH WORTH IT

That's just the image the media wants them to have. They go to their rallies and find the stupidest motherfucker there and ask him questions he can't answer. They literally never talk to the leaders or organisers, because they're too rational and well spoken.

Hahahaha! Fuck P gay W

this is almost as embarrassing as soy boy's bitch tits

Yes, this will surely be the straw that breaks the camels back.......

Just like when he said they're not sending their best....

(((OPTICS)))

That's enough of this cuck for me.

he made more tweets, he is recovering

I hate It too russiabro I think its because its just a fancy tryhard way of saying pr

this, and my mother worked in an optics factory

EMAJUN MOY SHOG

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

imagine my shark

MAINS
DREAM
METEOR

WTF is wrong with Britain First? Are they "Nazis"?

Its called gay chills. When someone says it it gives you the gay chills. Its just like (((narrative))), nothing burger, "lets take a moment to unpack what x just said" etc

yep just as fascist as trump

Ah, so sadly not fascist then.

That reminds me I need to book an opticians appointment need a contact lens review, I fucking hate those as well

This little bitch nigger is fast becoming a bugman

This.

A debate over optics is long overdue. Charlottesville was a wake up call.

did you just come to this realization?

No? It's a fairly recent political buzzword for sure but it been around atleast during the 2016 election. Also do you object to the phrase or are you trying to call it out as 'concern trolling'?

Seriously, obese boomers throwing out roman salutes doesn't win white nationalism any favors.

British people are cucks.

>pjw
You wanna know what's not great optics? Attacking some harmless kid on crutches, smashing up Christian symbols. If they could, they would slaughter us all.

Maynstream Meteor is right! People might think he's a racist piece of shit if he keeps retweeting racisms!

Don't give that faggot any attention.

Trump runs his own twitter account.

>that smug "Yeah..."
Fucking hell these faggots would drink their own cum if someone told them it was good optics.

kek the absolute madman, I was just checking his timeline
heh is so long ago, I don't even remember. Guess he didn't know yet

No but they scare the ((government)) so they must be stamped out.