Yaoi on Ice

How is a show about fags romance so popular.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_46ma_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Code Geass is pretty popular too

You tell me, user.

Fuck that shit like rem

It was fun. Well, okay the end got weird but until then it was fun.

Wow Fujos totally colonized the twitterverse. Glad I exist in a different bubble where Takyuu Musume was more liked than any of those shows.

There wasn't much romance though. And they no homod it in the end so it's not a fag show.

Because it's a good show, even with its shortcomings.

That's wrong.

>it's a good show
It's an incredibly average sports show with incredibly average writing. Only reason it got as popular is because of fagbait. There's nothing in writing or directing that's a standout.

What is this for? Best anime of 2016? Anyone got a translation?

>tried to watch the first episode
>animation was absolute trash tier
based off its fans and what they always talk about, it seems its only a meme because its gay

UtaPri should be #2 at least

>incredibly average
The fact that it's a sports show that isn't shounen in any way already makes it different than average. It follows similar story beats but the presentation is totally different than the majority of other sports anime coming out lately.

Utapri is old and busted

>. And they no homod
Yeah, I was surprised when Yuuri proposed to Yuuko.

When I said average, I was talking about the quality. You also seem to confuse the word average with typical. Sports shows are typical in their nature, average in the terms of quality.
>presentation is totally different than the majority of other sports anime coming out lately.
Can you elaborate on that?

gotta rake in those fujobucks somehow

What does it fucking matter? I swear this show would just fade away in a month if you butthurt cucks weren't whining about it constantly.

There are literally hundreds of generic shit anime for you out there and only one popular anime that has canon gay in it. Fucking babies.

i can't wait for the fujofags to start whining from the two new yuri shows coming out

JESUS that animation. HOLY GUACAMOLLI that shit beats Korra by a mile.

>The fact that it's a sports show that isn't shounen in any way already makes it different than average.
fucking kill yourself you fucking pleb
>presentation is totally different than the majority of other sports anime coming out lately.
It has worse production values than fucking DAYS and is less engaging than FREE. The LGBT community is fucking cancerous that they latch on to anything that fits their backwards agenda. No wonder Trump won.

>I don't enjoy this anime so everyone else is stupi

Also yes, Trump won in Japan, where the show is projected to sell 30k+

Popularity on Twitter

What? I'm only on episode 1 and Yuuko is already married.

>It sells well so that makes it good

Sarcasm, user

That's not what I said idiot.

because its good

Why would they give a shit you idiot? Stop projecting.

A lot of girls love Yuri, you don't even know what you talking about.

Literally yurifags are the only ones who say this shit. Fujos are typically never triggered by yuri, like yurifags are by bl for whatever reason. They don't care. Some actually like both.

A lot of Fujos also like Yuri.

What? They'll all be watching it. Most of the /yoi/ threads were bi girls anyway.

Love wins.

Shit, sauce? Looks like Kubo herself, but I can't see it on her accounts

>A lot of Fujos also like Yuri.
Yeah, I still remember fujo literally bringing Estelle/Rita into semi canon in Vesperia kek.

twitter.com/_46ma_

Why the fuck would you bring up something as worthless as sales projections?

Literally only gay men and Sup Forums retards get triggered by yuri.

>Literally only gay men
Kek, not even them. Most gay men either enjoy it too or totally don't care for it.

>only gay men
I don't see why they'd care.

There's an infamous anti-yuri shitposter who's a faggot.

Ok, but I'm a faggot and I'm favorite anime is Utena.

Did tumblr really crash

A1 literally doesn't even care to try with Utapri anymore. The new season was boring and all the new music sucks. At least the last season had good songs.

Supposedly it did when the last episode aired.

Yes, and crunchyroll.

> Yuri!!! on Ice
FUJOSHIT
> Haikyu!!
FUJOSHIT
> Token Ranbu
FUJOSHIT
> Bungo Stray Dogs
FUJOSHIT

Anime is dead.

Also 5th is IBO.

No.

It actually did. I went to it during that day to see if what people were saying was true and got the blue 404 screen.

Cool bullshit bro

> Haikyuu and Bungou
> Fujoshit
No. These two are normie-tier user.

Fujos are degenerates too you know

As far as I know, YoI is the only one with any actual gay and it's just one show. Calm down.

Ask anyone else then.

I got it too but I thought it was just yahoos servers fucking up , it happened 2 weeks ago as well

>YoI is the only one with any actual gay and it's just one show
IBO dumbass
So it had nothing to do with YOI

Haikyuu and Bungou are really popular with fujos.

> any actual gay and it's just one show
i'm laughing so hard.

Crunchyroll crashed at the same time so it was a little suspicious, everyone automatically assumed it was because of YoI

Also I don't watch IBO so I guess I'm wrong then

What? Atsushi x Kyouka is the most popular pairing by far.

Yuri approved

It also looked like shit half the time. I don't understand why a money printer like Utapri has an anime that looks like such ass.

You forgot Uta no Prince and Dream Festival

Wow Fujoshi tweet a lot and hashtag every screenshot they take of every second that makes the show and their favorite boys look flattering.

Big news.

Good animation, good story, decent characters.

History Maker is a nice song.