Chinatsu Kuramoto (Flying Witch)
Nyunyu (Flip Flappers)

Manga Division:
Yuzumori (Yuzumori-san)

Who would you add?

All too weak

Chinatsu, easily.

Chinatsu. No contest.

Go ruin Nanoha in your containment thread, edgy shitter.

chinatsu reporting

Casting my vote for Chinatsu.

I nominate the entire cast of New Game.

I nominate the entire cast of Scorching Ping Pong Girls

I didn't watch Matoi

was it good

Chinatsu.

Fuck yeah Chinatsu!
It was fun.

I'm only up to what DameDesuYo has for it, its been pretty good. Still kinda annoyed with the father. Feels like willful ignorance on his part.

Chinatsu, Nyunyu is good, but not better.

No.

>Feels like willful ignorance on his part.
That's exactly what it is.

It's pretty fantastic, yes. Yuma best girl and LOTY.

>DameDesuYo

Yeah I know, but at least the video quality is decent and it isn't fucking hardsubs.

I'm guessing they deal with that in a later episode. Previews suggested possibly even the very next episode I'm fucking waiting on for release.

>but at least the video quality is decent
Literally the same as seiya. I checked.
>and it isn't fucking hardsubs.
I don't understand people's beef with hardsubs. Sure, I get why people don't prefer it but there's no need to go to extremes. i mean you're a third of the show behind, ffs

Are returning winners allowed?

Problem officer?

Rinne and Fuuka are great but they were only loli for like 1/10th of the show. Someone else like Vivio might be a fair representative though.

Chinatsu was cute, lewd, and had tons of screentime. I'd say this contest is rigged in her favor.

Fine, you win. I'm caught up now. It was great until the fucking epilogue.

Chinatsu, no contest.

she is the default winner every year she is in something, so yes

Very important question:
Is this for cute or for lewd?

Yes.

Both

Then I have a couple nominations.

There wasn't a single good loli this year, just a bunch of 5/10 ones at most. Machi would have been a really good loli to remember for the following years, but after the ending everyone pretends that show never existed. 2016 was a sad year for loli lovers.

What about Prisma Illya?

It's shit.

Bat from Kizu 2 wins
no contest in the slightest

Yotsuha from Your Name.

Miyu is definitely a best.

Moeka.

>flying witch was this year
but then again, i forget was year it is in general a few times a month

Flying Witch manga has bad art

so....... chinastu wins?

Yes.

>There wasn't a single good loli this year
Surely you jest.

Chinatsu is JS of the year.
What about JC of the year?
I nominate Colette.

It would be great if more people had seen Concrete, then they would know about the miracle that is Earth-chan.

You're shit.

the Cutest.

Loli of the Year is a tie between every loli this year. Just like every year.

This, Earth-chan and Concrete in general deserve more love.
It was the best thing we got this year.

Sputnik-girl a cute.

Concrete Revolutio was awful. Earth-chan was the only decent thing about it.

How exactly?
It had a big cohesive story with interesting gimmicks on how to tell it and had a satisfying finale, not to mention the great animation. Sure, it isn't perfect, I remember two awful episodes for starters (one of them not even mattering for the plot) but it still was overall a great experience with a lot of detail and thought put into it.

Chinatsu is only good for her little loli butt and for sexualizing. I preferred this one.

Chinatsu, by far.

Why are cartoon children so sexy

>One broken arm and two cases of murder
>All she got was suspended

Are there any we're forgetting?

>two cases of murder
They were all fine afterwards. Despite having smashed skulls.

ConRevo was great, but Earth-chan didn't have sufficient screentime or relevance unfortunately. At least in the first cours she had an actual episode, but that was last year.
I don't think I've seen cooking dad's loli posted. Or the loli from Sangatsu no Lion. Or Swim Swim. Or that loli doctor from Haifuri. Or the loli from Erased, though that one grew up and NTR'd the MC so I'm not sure she counts. I'm still probably still forgetting some and those are just from shows I watched.

Yes.

Barakamon creature and Regalia Rena?

Swim Swim was shit though

>Or Swim Swim
No, that one deserved to die being burned alive in a bonfire.

This, Hardgore Alice is the much better show and she was a loli transformed while Swim Swim was not. Swim Swim a shit.

Illya was already voted as best loli overall, might as well let other girls have a chance seeing as prisma Illya seems to have a season every year.

Oh yeah, forgot about Regalia.
There's also the ugly loli from Phantom World.
You're just mad she killed the girls you liked. I know, I am too.

>proxy strawpoll meaning anything

Me in glasses

>voted
Fateshit is cancer.

No, I'm not, she is just shit.
She killing the Top Speed and Alice only makes her even more of a shit. She should have been tortured to death for that.

She returned to being meek as soon as Fuuka fisted her. Which is fine since she's still strong but her most notable scenes were brutalizing people and that's gone now.

>implying that's strong
>the failure of the white devil daughter that is Vivio defeated her

A cute.

Chinatsu's butt can cure cancer, she deserves to win.

They are unusually mature and not little shits like 3D.

Tama also did nothing wrong.

Best girl, I'm glad she survived at the end.

For someone that isn't mad about she killing your favorites, you sound pretty mad about it.

There is no contest any year with a Kaleid series

>slut and inferior copy of the original Illya
Lewd as fuck scene but nowhere near being best lolis this year.

Nominee for the manga Division.

She's so cute, wouldn't you just take her home?

Illya is pure.

I didn't particularly like any of the girls except maybe La Pucelle, who is arguably a kind of trap

Swim Swim is just unpleasant because she went around autistically killing people for little good reason, she's not even a very good antagonist to beat up on because besides killing her to make her stop killing people there isn't really much you can do to her. She'd barely even resent you for trying to kill her and just autistically go to her own death even if she hadn't been knocked unconscious before dying.

I think It's My Life loli deserves at least a mention.

I didn't know Doctor Doom was a lolicon

>like any of the girls except maybe La Pucelle
Faggot.

Although it's possible I missed out on some great lolis as I haven't watched that many shows from this year yet, it's pretty hard to compete with the prisma girls.

Please don't bully him, he is just a misunderstood shy guy.

Who?

Had an amazing voice too.

Best design, also I guess Magicaloid is okay too but mostly because I like Kuroko's voice actor

It's hard to truly like characters that all end up dying quickly and pointlessly

>misunderstood
>implying
This is the face of evil user, just look at his mind, he is lying to everyone just to achieve his fearful objective.

You should post one of the pages where you can see her eyes, her eyes are her charm point

Also I wonder why her sister only has black eyes, I thought it was mentioned that all of the not-elves had silvery eyes

The coloring is one of my favorite parts about the manga.

Why does Illya look so aroused?

Wouldn't you be if you were bathing naked with Miyu?

Good point.