Are we witnessing a feminist coup Sup Forums?

Are the liberals just the first before they come for all straight men?

>What was inappropriate
>Who defined it as such

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bE6rALUSooY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't leave my house so it's not a problem

Matt Lauer actively participated in the Satanic Feminist conspiracy against the United States run by Tavistock agents, they're just unloading him before he enters the spotlight.

Just look at his work with the Sacklers and everything will come into place.

Hes a jew that had power what do you expect him to act like?

the liberals are the only ones they can get
the right wingers just deny and ignore
tthis is going to end up being a barracks purge on the left

We'll be fine. Eventually women will have their rights revoked, add a little Sharia Law, and they learn their place once again.

If your not a creep you have nothing to worry about

No, it stops once you purge all the men who care, when you hit the brick wall that is men who don’t really give a shit, then you’re fucked.

This is Bannon's revenge. Since Bannon left office and promised he was going into attack mode the leftist media has been in a death spiral and their idols are being dismantled.

This man had the audacity to ask Hillary Clinton about her emails. It was just a matter of time before they targeted him. This is revenge for him treating Hillary poorly in an interview during the campaign

So is it bannons revenge or Hillarys revenge

Is Matt laurer Jewish?

Bannon. Read New Yorker article archive articles on Bannon. He has just cause.

He's HALF Jewish. His dad's side too so technically not jewish in their own rules. And he wasn't rasied jewish.

I always liked this guy. More of a legitimate journalists than most on the cable news and MSM papers when he interviewed guests.

Too bad, he was a smart, steady, and fair dude. F

The. Madman.

Oh no no no nononono ahahahahahahHAaaa

Trump was prophetic. When you're a rockstar they'll let you grab them by the pussy. When you're a sniveling beta cunt like Charlie Rose, Matt (((Lauer))), or George Stephanopoulous (just wait until that guy gets BTFO) then your very existence is an offense and you can only be wrong.

>legitimate journalists
lauer is a known contributer to the Clinton Foundation

so it seems
so it seems

Im still waiting for Elizabeth Matthews to come out of the woodwork and accuse me a sex assault in grade 7. She was the one who wanted to fuck and I still have a note she passed me in Mr. Wheelers class that proves my innocence. Watch out guys. All those whores from grade school and highschool will be coming after you

underrated

Yaaaaas Qweeeeen

youtu.be/bE6rALUSooY

Women do use fake claims of sexual misconduct to ruin men's lives at all levels of society. Why would this shock you? Don't call it feminism when it's just women being women, they only called it feminism so the "normal" women can be exactly the same but claim to be something different

that is a worry. were following in the sets of south korea

>Sup Forums wants to nuke best korea
topkek Sup Forums working against their own interests as usual.