God is gender-neutral: Church of Sweden urges clergy to stop referring to 'the Lord' and 'He'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5113495/Swedish-Lutherans-urge-use-gender-neutral-words-God.html

Can Sweden get any more cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=38TM8oV5BXE
youtube.com/watch?v=ck9rHg_vKdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

Also here's a little video discussing it in further detail.

youtube.com/watch?v=38TM8oV5BXE

The bible literally uses said pronouns to refer to the almighty.

>my sky fairy has a penis

>Can Sweden get any more cucked?

>church of Sweden
wow it's fucking nothing

catechism of the Catholic church #239: By calling God "Father", the language of faith indicates two main things: that God is the first origin of everything and transcendent authority; and that he is at the same time goodness and loving care for all his children. God's parental tenderness can also be expressed by the image of motherhood, which emphasizes God's immanence, the intimacy between Creator and creature. The language of faith thus draws on the human experience of parents, who are in a way the first representatives of God for man. But this experience also tells us that human parents are fallible and can disfigure the face of fatherhood and motherhood.

We ought therefore to recall that God transcends the human distinction between the sexes. He is neither man nor woman: he is God. He also transcends human fatherhood and motherhood, although he is their origin and standard: no one is father as God is Father.

tl;dr God was always genderless.

>swedish church
>reading the bible

it's too problematic

But which part of the bible is permitted to be read in Sweden?

>reject God
>embrace Communism
>instigate homosexuality
>bring mudslimes in
Sweden deserves every horror they are going through as they have asked for all of tha themselves. A pathetic nation of cucks.

Just because you're mad that your mother and sister have bigger penises than you doesn't mean that you have to be such a little faggot, user.

it also speaks of mothers, fathers and giving birth

youtube.com/watch?v=ck9rHg_vKdM
Here ya go.

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.

- 2 Peter 2:1

Sweden is busy destroying itself. It will be a Muslim overrun shithole in a few decades. Too bad.

There is a Feminine aspect of God already present in all religions is that not good enough? Look outside now and you'll see Her anyways!

Well, no shit an omnipotent deity doesn't have a sex in the same way people do.

Unfortunately, the Swedes aren't actually bothering to teach the public about the actual detailed theology of God, they just want to water it down to appease Communists and Feminists.

If one day I happen to give a fuck about what the church of Swedistain had to say I want the Lord to strike me down

>are aussie kids falling behind?
FUCK OFF OUT OF MY COUNTRY SWEDEKEKS

SWEDEN STOP

But Sweden is a god forsaken land.

Jesus was a man and prayed to his Father. If anyone in the Trinity is "gender-neutral" it would be the Holy Trinity. The Church of Sweden can suck my hairy balls for they are no one to change the words of Jesus.

Holy Spirit*

*tip*

They don't read the bible. The Swedish church is losing members faster than a colander can hold water due to what I believe the combination of poor education of Christianity and a conscious effort by someone to push it out from Sweden(may coincide with why we have gone so bonkers the past 40 years). Instead of acting like the though love father that religion always has been through out history, they act like a clingy overprotective mother, clearly influenced by feministic dogma, pushing away more instead of attracting them. The main difference between these two is that the Father projects stability and order which are far more attractive for the lost and confused mass that wanders around instead of the chaotic and dangerous mother, who might seem nice at first but leads to nothing except stagnation and death.

This is true, but they're changing pronouns just to seem progressive. And this is the least ridiculous thing that "church" of Sweden did. I don't know how it's able to exist anymore.

Wasn't man created in God's image by God himself, and women created from a mans rib so they're less important?
Also if I had that extra rib would that add an inch to my height?

Where do the Swedish Christians go? What option there exist? Small independent churches?

The bible very clearly refers to God as a masculine figure

tell them to start their own religion if they don't like it

>tfw he thinks masculinity is only incarnated through a procreative organ
This is why there are so many trannies you fucking retards.

So does that mean we should also stop referring to mother nature as she?

This. I'm not even a Christian (nor religous in general despite believing in the existence of God), but seriously, fuck this shit. FUCK SWEDEN!!!!!

I think we should just stop using language at all. It can be very triggering.

You met god and checked under his robes and found out he has penis and not vagina?

This is only because it was translated that way... The original Hebrew presents the "Holy Spirit" as feminine. What is the Shekinah?

>This term does not occur in the Bible, and is from rabbinic literature.
Nice try, merchant.

some kind of shekel bag?

Our Chucksheds? I don't know honestly, if you manage to get honest conversations out of anyone here you will hear that even though we are as the claim is 80% atheistic, we still deeply want to believe in something. I can only speak of a family friend that is still a believer, he does it independently but his parents are Pentecostalism(?) and they have small locals spread out. I think most people are trying to fill the missing void out with something else and currently that is feminism with is on all levels a cult, and I don't think that they are aware of how soul rotting that parasitic ideology is or they do know and just want to feel like they belong somewhere when it is practically forbidden to be a Ethnic Swede.
This is why I don't hate or dislike the pagan movement, their roots are still important to the ethnic core and can really help stabilize a identity for the lost. I know it is heresy to write this, but I think that we should get the bible as a secondary, as a patch to the holes left by the Norse mythology.