Trumps eats his steak well-done with ketchup

>Trumps eats his steak well-done with ketchup

How can anybody defend this manchild?

A1 is cow piss juice. Catsup is made with tomato

I also enjoy my steaks well done with ketchup. You should try it some time. It's really good that way.

Deplorable, leave it at least a bit pink man for the love of god medium well
>Ketchup
I was never a fan of the tomato sugar jew

A real American

This is an atrocity

just go eat mcdonalds then

I eat steak with bbq sauce, does that trigger you more?

exacly how i love my steak. drumpf has some taste.

It actually is the worst thing about him is his shit taste in pleb food

But that’s not a reason to vote for Hill

He can eat what he likes, when he likes. Cry more.

>well done
kys you're slefs

That's it!...
He must be impeached, NOW.

i'm not defending trump, he's a goon
but i am reasonably well off and as my position has improved i have generally given less of a fuck about what other people think about me or what i do
i drive a ten year old car and dress scruffy, but i'm a millionaire

Literally nothing wrong. I do it too.

He's so finished.

"american cuisine"

checked, hillary eats babies

>He doesn't eat rare steak with no condiments
>He doesn't order his coffee black
>He doesn't have a foreskin
Sad.

I absolutely hate rare steaks
Medium well is the absolute least cooked I will eat it.
It's just way too much work to eat. I don't know why someone thought undercooking meat improves anything.

I do the same thing. He's literally /myguy/.

Praise

True if big

KETCHUP AND ONIONS BROS THATS HOW WE KNOW AFTER THE NUKES HAVE FALLEN EVEN BETTER PUT KECHUP ON THE ONION

ribeye stake needs to be well done to taste good. it depends on the cut

underrated.
How does cuckoldry work with swinging couples? Do they swing their bulls?

not sure about the ketchup but im a medium to well done kinda fat fuck myself

>Trumps eats his steak well-done with ketchup

>How can anybody defend this manchild?

Why are you being a butthurt faggot about it?

Steak with ketchup is delicious. Fuck you

I eat steak medium-rare but why are you judging Trump on the way he eats his steaks?

He's 70, numbnuts. You expect him to eat raw meat at his age?

>itt: subhuman savages who like their meat raw or still bleeding

This, well done actually is the best, but it takes real skills to cook it well done.

I eat mine well done with zesty italian salad dressing.

Anything less than medium is degeneracy.

Medium to well done steak with nothing but sea salt>Whatever the fuck you fag like

I DID NOT VOTE FOR THIS!

#NotMyPresident

A man eats his food however the fuck he likes
A faggot cries about it

NEVER PUT KETCHUP ON ANYTHING BUT FRENCH FRIES AND BURGERS!

Quit telling other people how to enjoy their food. They are eating it, not you and if they prefer it cooked in a specific way that is different to how you prefer it, deal the fuck with it.

Batman eats his steak well done and that's good enough for me

Batman's not real nigga

you shut your whore mouth

And?

I don't like well done steak, but I hate steak elitists. It's such a bugman thing, like beer elitists

>this is "/r/the_upvoted" double hopped and triple secced IPA with a smattering of Austrian caramel and elderberry, pairs well with Japanese-Bhutanese fusion cuisine, serve at a temperature of not more than 3.5 and not less than 3.3 degrees to enable the bouquet to develop

How can steak be real if batman's not real

Want to be safe? Eat it well done.

Want it to taste good? Eat it medium rare.

It also depends on the type of steak and the person cooking it because some people made their steak medium and call it well done and some people make theirs blue rare and call it medium rare.

Here's a fun experiment: Go to a restaurant, order two steaks medium, but say you want it from different chefs. One is going to look well done and one is going to look rare.

This.
>le surrogate father figure in a movie told me medium rare is the only acceptable option so subjective taste is no longer a thing

Probably because the same chef will cook both steaks but make them differently so you think two chefs did it

any steak under medium is abject shit with poor texture
texture >>>>> taste and juiciness, but if the cook is good all elements can be preserved with a well done steak. also any sauce ruins steak.

As if you are "normal" FUCK OFF!

Literally who cares. There's a lot of things you can complain concerning this man, but it's fucking food preferences.

>"well done steak lose most of their flavor"
why are we letting a closet homo scotsman and the french dictate what good food is?

Honestly, I do too. Nothing but a good steak burger with ketchup.

You realise that these articles are opinions pieces by different people? What are you trying to say?
Subhuman

Does kangaroo land have restaurants where you can see the chefs cook the food? Like a waffle house? Do it there.

It was a french king in the 18th century that thought that spices were bad and masked the taste of food.
That led to the trend of cooking as little as possible so the raw taste of food still exists.
And being the french king people sug yo dikk, most of our cooking skills techniques comes from french royal kitchens.
Well done steak is nice and tasty, people just eat it raw bc
>le fancy meme
Theres no other reason than that and bc some1 told them thats how you eat it and that ketchup is trash...
The only reason to eat a undercooked steak is texture.

based carnivor

I don't know whats worse, your grammar or your taste in food.

>Theres no other reason than that
And the fact that it literally tastes better

It makes the meat juicy. If you're going to be eating meat in pieces larger than small lumps, you run the risk of making it dry and flavourless if you cook it for too long. This applies to every kind of meat, white and red, but especially beef. Cooking it too much basically boils out the natural juices, which are a large part of the flavour and texture. A rare steak is far more flavourful than a medium+ is ever going to be.

no it doesn't
rare meat is all mushy and soft in taste

I like to eat very rare steak but it has nothing to do with being told it was fancy or anything, I got dared to eat some raw steak once as a kid and found out I actually loved it. Sperging about people who eat rare steak makes you as bad as the people that sperg about Trump eating a well done steak

Your trash life
Your trash life is worse

well-done cannot be defended by anyone who knows anything about steaks or cooking them

if you're talking to someone about steaks and they say they eat well-done you can safely disregard any opinions they have on food in general, it's a good test if you want nice food recommendations

You don't eat it completely raw user

Who does this guy think he is? The president?

raw meat is firm though. rare softens it up a bit but is too underdone to let it firm back up.

>I base my choice of candidate by what they eat

Leftist minds

>subjective
And your subjective opinion is 100% not subjective.
What makes a steak taste good is the outer layer thats been caramelized(splling) the inner is texture and juice

i eat mine medium well for fancy and well for bbq outings
i ordered a medium rare once and it tasted like a moist nothing with a texture of mush and blegh

Its good
I like my steak rare or well done.
Although overall I'm more of a chicken guy

How a man eats his steak tells you a lot about them.

so much money, but such a plebeian taste... sad

>tfw have the same preference for steak as the president of the usa
feels good man

>ordering coffee
>not making it

rare being the choice of beta male hipsters
well done being the choice of the president of the free world

What makes a steak good is the fact that niggers can't afford them tbqh

What else would you expect the shitposter-in-chief of America to eat?

>plebeian taste
look at his apartment, its the tackiest thing I ever seen. Its like a poormans idea of what a rich person house should look like

You would know.

Well done steak is for children and the elderly. It's fucking disgusting. So, no, I cannot defend that.

I also eat it well done with ketchup. Steak tastes like shit when it's not cooked properly. It's like eating a wet sock.

It ruins burgers too.

It's really only for fried variations of the Irish ground tumor.

>Eating par-cooked uncured meat like some kind of African spearchucking incestuous troglodyte

Most of us learned 35,000 years ago that meat tastes better cooked. No one likes it rare, they just pretend to for social acceptance.

Ha. Well put, Estonia Bro

Medium rare steak is for children and the elderly because they can't chew a nice rubbery properly cooked steak like real men.

yeah i've noticed that too, I couldn't live there, it's just too ridiculous

This. The only retards who claim they like it better rare are these high fliers who like to think they're going places so they eat sushi and uncooked meat. It's disgusting and tastes disgusting.

>free world
>president having power
In your dreams Ping Ling.

all his shit is 80's inspired

Eating medium rare is literally the best way to spot a soft virgin manchild. Real men cook their fucking meat till it's charred and tough as leather.

100 times this. Medium rare / sushi is the epitome of bugman

I think you'll find you're in the minority. Well done steak isn't good. It's like taking something meant to be enjoyed because it's juicy and succulent. You may as well have a burger if you're gonna burn your steak.
Also, I meant for children and the elderly because of the fear of bacteria.
Google "perfect steak." You'll see a lot of images like this.

KYS as soon as possible

Typical Trump fan right here.

>Google perfect steak and you'll see a lot of images like this
Those who scream the loudest. You think people who eat well-done steak take pictures of it and post it on tumblr? Think again.

Looks like extremely high quality steak sauce.

might as well just start biting off chunks of a cow while it's still alive

well done steak is just leathery and dry, not enjoyable at all. And murdering any meat flavor after cooking it well done with ketchup is just sacrilege, people should at least have some respect for the meat they are eating