I feel like this place has more NEET's than /r9k/

I feel like this place has more NEET's than /r9k/

What does Sup Forums think of societal dropouts? Are you one?

Honestly, I can't blame societal dropouts. There is very little incentive to do anything nowadays for loners given the endless cheap entertainment available for anybody.

As for myself, I'm not a societal dropout, but I am sort of a shut-in. I used to take part in the rat race bullshit that society has become, but now pretty much just sit at home and read while working low stress jobs and having an extremely low cost of living due to a minimalist lifestyle. No real desire to go back to the rat race, honestly.

>wagecucking

Get the fuck back to r9k

>What does Sup Forums think of societal dropouts?
I can't blame them. Things are looking pretty fucking bleak right now.

but its full of trannies

I'd consider being addicted to facebook 365 more of a dropout than spaming a burmese knitting forum with catgirls on my period days.

Being a social dropout is more common today than not. Millenials and onwards are retarded. Most likely because our school system stifles ambition

Yes, the realization does not crush my world, because my ego and pride is still more prominent.

However, I need to get my shit together, for my own sake.

Being addicted to facebook needs actual friends. Nice try, NEET.

I'll be self-sufficient someday, I promise!

you'll fit right in

i'm a social dropout, 30 years old never had a job, failed multiple universities, no gf

but i'm working on making a comeback, trying to learn coding (former classmates of mine work in IT, i was 100 times better at math and the stuff we did in higschool (algorithms) so if those guys can do it so can i

I WILL SEE THE ARYAN SPACE EMPIRE WITH MY OWN EYES MOTHERFUCKERS

>Romania
You shouldn't be looking forward to Aryan anything, Dracula.

ok DeShawn

day of the baguette is coming

NEET here. Finished uni nearly half a year ago and have no idea what to do or how to do it. Getting a job just isn't in my mental library and I have no idea how to go about it. I also can't be fucked but that's secondary.

can't wait

I was, cumulative of two years.
It doesn't matter how many times I get kicked in the dick though. I eventually start getting back on my feet to do something even stupider. I don't resent people like me who can't do that. It's just how I'm programmed. I go to school/work no matter how much I don't feel like it. I'll work any shift, come in whenever I get a call to do so, take up whatever volunteer event happens at my church.
I think I'm just hellbent on proving that I'm not an invalid or a simp.

it's not even funny anymore how leftys accuse everyone else of what they are if they want to insult them.
sure we are NEETs, now fuck off retard

Dropped out about a year ago after I lost my job.

Honestly it's just painful. Giving up lessens that pain and you find other ways to make yourself feel ok.