Trump Twitter account retweets far-right group's videos

Trump Twitter account retweets far-right group's videos

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42166663

The guy is becoming more unhinged by the day. This will strain one of USA's strongest relationships. It's really sad to see this clearly mentally ill man cuck the USA.

Oh, it's gonna strain relations? Why don't you sit there and strain and shove that tolerance and happiness up your ass?

Shut up meme flag. In the US we can openly hate on Muslims. Go back to sucking Mohammeds cock.

>meme flag
>This will strain one of USA's strongest relationships

Are you a faggot or just a cuck that likes to get dicked once in a while

Maybe he's a Swede like you.

Muslim bashing is an American pastime. Fuck dune coons

>far-right group

Does this phrase even have any meaning anymore?

>share vid of white guy defacing quran
>video evidence of islamophobia

>share vid of muslim defacing christian idol
>trump shares anti-muslim vids

my almonds are activated.

Stay mad paco

It's making me appreciate America actually. God save the Eagle.

>far-right group's

It's just his voting base, why wouldn't he listen to them?

Are those your boyfriends, Sven? Be careful not to die from a grenade attack while you service the new Swedes.

look at all those arthritic bastards

Yeah, it means "not advocating for the ethnocide of whites"

Oi! Don't go to the gym m8, you might become a bloody nazi

when the guy who shot the MP was a supporter, yeah
Sup Forums can screech and clap all they like, Trump is fucked big time over this one, Britain first is a top MI5 target

the non-cucked UK citizens fully support him and his efforts to remove this hateful ideology from our nations

Oh no, this is the end for Trump.

The BBC has a journalistic obligation to post the vid links, shirkers I wonder why they won't.

Why is the potus endorsing priority targets of the domestic security apparatus of a close western ally?

He has the media eating out of the palm of his hand. Watch them look like fools and reeeee about the account he retweeted without discussing the actual content of the videos.

Could this be a distraction for something else? Maybe we're bombing NK at this very moment?

You make me cringe

Strain? Most Asian country will flock to Trump if he keeps going. Fuck off

Thos guys are your kinsmen

Assmad paco, top kek

Fuck off nigger lover.

>that flag

How is he so dumb? Those videos are proven to be fake/bait. Damn.

Why is your ethnocidal Jewish government blanket tarring nationalists as terrorists? Oh wait, I answered my own question. Polite society considers it unenlightened to recall the 1,400 little British girls raped by shitskins in Rotherham, but will happily dedicate tens of millions of pounds to making sure a nationalist doesn't fart in a hateful way. Fuck off with your guilt by association Semitic dissimulation unless you're ready to proscribe ANTIFA for the attempted assassination of those Republicans at that baseball game