Thoughts Sup Forums?

thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sp9vIOYs1xc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-haR-BNwexM
google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2017/10/31/humans-love-dogs-more-than-other-people-study/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=J0xB9KcPZis
youtube.com/watch?v=bk3Gu5EX4Gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>couldn't keep her animal under control
>upset that now its dead

lmao he should've shot her too what a fucking dumb cunt

My thoughts are that this is the 4th time I've seen this exact same thread so fuck off

The woman's irresponsibility for keeping track of her dog resulted in his termination. With the history of the breeds tendency for violent bursts resulting in deaths to infants, other dogs, and elderly, the man was in the right for killing the dog.

Don't get me wrong, i love pitbulls but you can't say that "he dindu nuffin" when the lady didn't know where her dog was. Like good gun safety, always know where your target is and whats behind it. Know where your dog is and maybe it won't get fucking shot.

>lets a high capacity assault breed roam around
>expects people not to defend themselves
tragic

FUCK PITBULLS

We all know Pitbulls are the nigger tier of dogs. Stop with the pasta threads.

Muh niqqa dog. Pitbulls are hunting dogs people keep as pets.

>be american dog
>get shot

Owners of pitbulls love seeing everybody cross the street to avoid his little weapon on a leash. They love intimidating people. It's a power rush. It's a part of what makes them assholes.

>Call da amber lamps
kek why? its a dog

NIGGER OF DOGS

pitbulls are the niggers of dogs, exterminate them.

Dogs are for niggers. Unless you have a fucking log cabin in rocky mountains and need a guard animal.

>apologizing

What a wuss, I would tell her shitbull down and go back to shitposting on Sup Forums. Probably a anti shitbull thread with a picture of the shitbull I just killed and maybe the woman crying over it too.

Kek this

Fucking HOAX!!! These people are crisis actors! They want to abolish the 2nd amendment and they use every tactic in the book. The Las Vegas shooting was not enough now they going after dogs because humans are more sympathetic for animals and niggers. Luckily we have Trump(PBUH) in office and he will protect our gun rights. Fucking dog should not've entered his property. MAGA

Nice, where's the vid?

My thoughts? This has been re posted 500 different times and I could care less that some stupid cunts nigger dog died because she was an irresponsible pet owner.

Pretty much this. Dogs dont belong in to the city.

>Dogs are for niggers

>pole
>hates dogs
>subhumanity checks out

>generalising this hard
I've seen grandmas with pitbulls and they're lovelier than a fucking chou chou so stfu pls

She is lucky that her assault dog didn't kill anyone while she didn't watch after it.

lol, you zoofile. Honestly dog lovers are some of the least empathetic people on this planet. A lot of them wouldn't bat an eye on sight of a human being killed, yet they're bawling their eyes out and demanding death sentences on videos with dogs getting kicked or whatever.

How can you go so wrong in rising your child that it would like dogs more than humans? Don't get me wrong, I like dogs, but I would kill a million just to save one human. This is ridiculous.

Tbf polbro, wouldn’t who the human is matter? There’s probably a million humans I’d kill to save some doggos

> Be american
> Have annoying dog of crazy empowered neighbor fucking around your property again
> Take your glock, kill it
> your son films the aftermath
> finish your breakfast
> Dad, should I upload this?
> It's a free country son.

Man, how do I wish I was born there.

Crusaders used dogs, they're a valuable part of our society.

He did nothing wrong. Dogs are haram

Wait until it happens to their pet refugees in Europe.
> They were wandering into my country, I had to do it !

there could have been a delicious baby for the dog to eat!

Maybe I’m just partial bc it’s one of the few things we actually have left, but gun rights are easily the 2nd most important thing in life to me. Free thought/speech being the first.

I truly feel bad for everyone around the world that does not have a right to defend their family and property with deadly force

Violated the NAP.

>dog literally invades home
>it's wrong to kill him for that

Sue the Bitch for the cost of the bullet!

DESU you would shoot a person for walking in ti legaly permitted.

But we have a soft on criminals tough on law abides policy, hell if you wanna make some cash in western europe just injure yourself robbing somebody's home and sue them

> That is my baby! That is my baby!
That bitch should make an actual human baby instead of raising pets.

kill yourself you literal slave, dogs are better than most humans

true but still humans have spread their retardedness to dogs and made some breeds that are fucking abomination.
mainly due to forced incest of the "Purebred dogs"

also this
youtube.com/watch?v=sp9vIOYs1xc

>posts literal parasites
Cats literally use biological warfare to turn humans into perfect hosts with brain parasites. They're like something out of a fucking horror movie, except they get a pass because the proportions of their faces mimic those of our own infants enough to trigger the instincts within us that cause us to protect our own infants. Women with cats are less likely to reproduce, treating the cats as their own offspring: they're quite literally brood parasites. They're like the wasps that lay eggs in a caterpillar that rewire the caterpillar's brain to protect the resulting maggots.

Dogs on the other hand are the result of legit symbiosis, no brain worms required. Yeah, most modern dogs do nothing useful, but then again neither do most modern people, so that's a fucking wash, isn't it?

People who shoot peaceful animals deserve the rope. A dog enters your house, you either inform the owner, try to usher it out, or call animal control.

I would stab a man if he killed my dog without provocation.

many breeds should not exist, toy dogs and the ones that are normal sized but always are born with a bodily health issue.
i don't hate pugs but they always look like they
P.S. just experience an orgy of suffering

Sure you would, noguns

>wouldn’t who the human is matter?
what?
They're just animals. Human companions. Their lives are precious, but not as precious as a human life. If you treasure other species lives more, than your own, you have something seriously wrong with your head.

Amerimutts will really find any reason to use their guns.

I came here to post this.
Pets as substitute for children should be reason for public shaming.

But I wonder why the only other person here making this argument is also Austrian.
What the fuck is wrong with the rest of the world?

Well, she should have gotten a dog that's easier to control.

Though women with pit bulls are the most retarded group of people.

>handle large dangerous dog like a baby
>large dog thinks he is in charge because the woman submissively fulfills every wish of the dog
>dog has a power trip and tries to kill something.
>dog gets shot on his power trip.

As a dog lover this seems fine since the dog was literally in the guy's house. I'm not going to go that far but I'm going to try to shoot my neighbor's dog in the head with a pellet gun the next time I see it shit on my front porch. The problem is waking up that early because I generally work noon to midnight

Yeah, I hate looking at pugs, they where bred to look ugly and have a hard time breathing.

It's kinda cruel in my eyes.

i have a neighbor that had one of her dogs get attacked, a rottweiler(lel)
so she got it another dog, to "protect" it
cant manage either of them and the dogs are extremely aggressive
single over and 30...

Can confirm, most dog people are fucking crazy.

>not jumping at the golden opportunity to kill niggers breaking into your house.

not the user you replied to, however if someone broke into my house i would gun them down regardless if they were running, putting their hands up rand pleading for their lives. I absolutely would unload my magazine into them laughing while i do it.

>stab a man
>flag

Uh oh I think the bobbies are on their way to have a little chat with you about your butter knives!

laughed

Keep your cat inside and I've got no problem with it. If you let it roam around outside and on to other people's property don't be surprised if you never see it again.

Pets, for some people, actually cause the release of the same chemical that babies do. Oxytocin - the same shit they debated using on people unfriendly toward immigrants.

>muh crusades

The last time I checked you weren't riding into battle on your hourse you fucktard

2nd > 1st
2nd protects the 1st
1st gets its mouth punched in without the 2nd

There is no history of them being violent. Actually the exact opposite. Bred and raised to fight is not a born characteristic.

>dog you don't know which is known to be incredibly vicious and prone to attack running around inside your house
The guy was perfectly justified in doing this.

Dogs eat shit of other dogs , dogs are filled with parasites to the brink
Just think about all those nasty dog owners who kiss and lick their dogs after a long walk
Fucking disgusting

They've been pumping Swedes full of that shit for years.... why do you think they're all such faggots now?

>How can you go so wrong in rising your child that it would like dogs more than humans?

I mean.
If I had to choose between saving a dog's life, or the life of some random nigger or mudslime?

I'm picking the dog. Because I like the dog more than the brown people. The dog actually had some worth.

>stab a man

Kek, with what? A Spoon?

And nobody posts the fucking video? Wtf

>years

This is from a magazine from the 60s. Swedes have always been fags.

Honestly this. I've seen this fucking picture every day this week on Sup Forums. What is this shill crap going on.

>my baby
I guarantee this woman has no children

The dude just put the dog out of its meaningless, retarded existence. Nothing wrong with that.

This is an outrage. A pitbull owner shouldn't have to worry about her dog's life every time it runs down the street to maul someone.

Since OP is a retard and probably a boomer
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-haR-BNwexM
Here's the video

fpbp

Cool, what's your address? When is your wife home? Just curious.

all pitbulls and their owners should be summarily executed. only trash have fighting dogs as pets. these beasts snap at any time, even after years of no violence, and when they snap, they kill. they kill children, elderly, men and women, pets and other dogs. execute them and their owners without mercy or hesitation.

>that is my baby
no it's a fucking fighting dog which you had no hope of controlling if it ever decided to chimp out and kill humans and other animals. fucking dried up ovary cunt whore. shoot her as well for trespassing.

This right fucking here. Most women who get dogs are dominated by their dog's will rather than putting their foot down, and there is no breed worse for this than pitbulls.

Pit bulls are a sweet breed but unfortunately ruined by niggers.

Best to just ban them because we can't ban niggers. (yet)

There needs to be a law banning white liberal yuppies from "rescuing" pit bulls from animal shelters.

>ITS JUSt THE OWNER NOT THE BREED

also note the harmless tail wagging when its in kill mode

lol'd

Jesus fuck! Did it die?

>video was uploaded about a year ago
What are you trying to do? Gtfo

>there is no history of them being violent
areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg

Yes, there is. I'm not going to say they're all like that. I've personally owned an extremely lovable and DUMB pitbull before. Dog was so fucking stupid wouldn't hurt a fly and was a complete pussy.

Just because there are exceptions doesn't mean that the breed doesn't randomly chimp out you fucking inbred moron.

Nice catch user. Someone needs to tweet this back at faggots saying that about original video

>Pitbulls are hunting dogs

They are not, they were bred for "baiting" sports, no for hunting.

I want that cat.

We should kill a lot of humans then user. You can start?

google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2017/10/31/humans-love-dogs-more-than-other-people-study/amp/

If you think cats don't eat shit you are either 12 or fucking retarded.

>that's my baby!!
No, its a fucking dog. If you want a baby have a human baby.

Women that are like this are fucking retarded. They make it incredibly hard for the sane hard working women/mothers of the world every time they act like a dumb animal is their offspring.

Please put on your own ask before assisting any deformed dwarfs that might be seated next to you.

It's a bit of both.

I've grown up around pits and never had an issue with them. The problem is that you have to constantly stay on their ass. They aren't leisure purse puppies you can just ignore most of the time; women are fucking incapable of understanding that.

The fact that she's allowing them to lead her around in the first place is a dead give away that she shouldn't be allowed to even own a dog.

>He killed the nigger of the dog world

who the fuck cares

You are 100% right pol bro

I would kill 100 dogs to save one random human or baby. Unleaa I was poaitive the human was like a crazed murderer the humans life is always worth more than another species

Nope. Still alive:
youtube.com/watch?v=J0xB9KcPZis
Here is a different cat versus a pit
youtube.com/watch?v=bk3Gu5EX4Gg

bears can be trained to ride unicycles and feed you grapes or whatever, pitbulls can be trained not to kill kids most of the time

It violated the NAP

>Cats literally use biological warfare to turn humans into perfect hosts with brain parasites

Pop-sci faggot detected.