One Piece

Some of you are all right...
Don't go to the wedding tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ovj9H-pZWdM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titus_Andronicus#Synopsis
gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Frey_pie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You guys are all invited to /our/ wedding.

I'm so happy for them. I love Sa-Na.

Post SaNami

No please, keep going. Get them all out now.

Why are you mad LuNafriend??

>tfw Sanji will do jack shit and Pedro/Carrot/Reiju save the day
>tfw the year of Sanji was a fucking joke and made him look worse than ever before
>tfw no face

>shipperfags dont know that Oda himself said he gives 0 shits about romance, and that they'll never happen

Capone and Jinbei are there. Pretty sure Capone has already recruited people on Big Mom side. That's like that in every mafia movies/series ever. The boss is being taken down by one of his underling because he has the support of the rest. Bege is not and idiot, he must have a very solid plan. I think Lola/Praline/Chiffon and the Muscat scene are set up for this twist.

Stupid pairing has no leg to stand on.Literally the same first girl bullshit that IchiRuki / NaruSaku fell for.

Another thing people often overlook. There's +- 30 angry dad/ex-husband on the island at the moment. And Pound has yet to be seen again.

>you keep trying to force this
No matter how much you said this, it won't change the fact that narusaku and ichiruki are the parallel to LuNa. Not SaNa

I never imagined I would end up liking Pudding. Thanks Oda!

I don't really know. It would be such a waste to not have her at the big war that has yet to come.

I don't know... I wish she was just hit by Luffy, but not completely defeated, just so she can realize that shit is about to hit the fan

Nice gif.

Why do I feel that those who don't want luffy to end up victorious of this arc is because Zoro isn't here.

I think that what'll happen in this arc is the dissolution of Big Mom's empire.

Let's see what will happen so far or will happen with some degree of certainty

- Capone apparently has some plan in motion that he's very sure will succeed
- Big Mom will open her present at the wedding and it will explode in her face
- Big Mom is not going to honor her alliance with Germa and will try to subjugate or kill them and they will resist
- Luffy has personally defeated one of her top commanders already
- Jinbei is somewhere nearby but we don't know his current state
- most of Big Mom's crew were shown thus far to be fodder-tier so the only real threat is Big Mom herself
- Cesar is currently being held by Big Mom but we know he'll escape the first chance he gets

imho Big Mom's entire happy family is a false reality just like all those homies dancing around her. We already know Capone's wife is on his side rather on her Mom's side and all her kids were forced into political marriages.

I think it's all going to reach a critical point and fall apart with her entire family escaping and Big Mom losing her shit and going out to roam the seas when this is all done

What? There will be the minks, the samurais, most of the worst generation, Marco and the rest of the WB Pirates... And probably more. Big Mom and her massive crew would be too much.

Will anything ever happen with Enel and his moon empire?

Also, if the WB pirates and allies head for Wano there's a high chance Weevil would too.

>Luffy finally gets to Raftel
>Enel is already kicking it there with Pluton and his army of space robots
>Everyone starts calling Enel the Space Pirate King

- When Pudding first met the Strawhats it was because Luffy/Chopper got into trouble, and she covered for them. She must have instantly recognized them (she admitted she has seen Luffy's face on a poster before). She likely thought the Vinsmokes wouldn't be enough to pose a hindrance for Big Mom's posse, so she bribed(?) Capone for extra measure, and when she saw the Strawhats & listened to their story she realized she could make use of them and create an even bigger chaos. Luffy already took down a Commander after all. Brulee/Rudolph/Diesel are down too. Tamago is being held occupied by Pedro.

- The slime looking like Capone is suspicious. I don't think the slime looked like that the first time we saw Pudding. I don't know what sort of ability it is.

- I do think Pudding's admiration for Lola is genuine, or at least the guts that Lola has.

- Reiju said she liked Pudding but what if, considering she seems to care for Sanji, she continued to prod his marriage partner. What she's really like, etcetera. Or she went to her room and saw something she shouldn't, which got her captured.

so, we already know the SH will be coming out of this. It's a shonen and this clearly isn't the final battle.

what I'm most interested in is how Sanji will be AFTER this arc.

Will he have a "what happened? nothing" bro moment with Zoro.
Will he go back to the nosebleeds or be jaded for a few more arcs?
Will he start incorporating punches or still rely solely on kicks?
Will he finally make "peace" with his dad? to what extent?

This is probably the only time reading OP where I'm more excited about the aftermath chapters than the middle action. I was honestly expecting this to be a boring arc but it's easily one of the best.

Pudding is pretty gnarly now I like it

Baby we still have whalefish/pekoms/carrotchooper/brook/sanji/vinsmokes ready to kill or be killed.

>I don't think the slime looked like that the first time we saw Pudding.
It did. His name is Nitro btw

No, he had no visible hat or face.

2 possibilities here.
1. Reiju saw something she shouldn't have
2. This is all act that Reiju came up with and Pudding is going along with it
I hope it is the first 1. Evil pudding is the best
What I want to see is how Luffy and Sanji reconsolate.
Same for Nami and Sanji, I want to see how they reconsolate.

OK

>Another thing people often overlook. There's +- 30 angry dad/ex-husband on the island at the moment. And Pound has yet to be seen again.

No one on this? I highly doubt the books full of prisoners/beasts and them has been introduced without ulterior motive.

We saw her and it first time in the end of Fishman island. That jelly was there but without face.

It's ok to be a speedreader, user.

Why was Reiju bleeding last chapter, but was clean in the recent one? Was the last chapter a flashforward?

>Luffy already took down a Commander after all
Which Commander had Luffy taken before he met Pudding for the first time?

So it will be Dressrosa's toy's and prisoners again?

Other thing, we haven't seen Sweet commander Katakuri yet. That name means Potato starch. Do you know what ingredient you add to liquid to make a pudding?

She was still bleeding from her legs this chapter. How fast were you reading?

Fuck bro Luffy would have killed big mom already if Zoro came.

I want to cum into that third eye

>Do you know what ingredient you add to liquid to make a pudding?

Semen?

Pudding is not made with potato starch.

thats a given oda have been very straightforward as of late

blackbeard sort of

I feel doffy had to be nerfed hard for luffy to have a chance (law fucking up his internal organs)

and even then, luffy couldn't even beat him within gear 4's time limit

I bet if doffy was healthy he could have dodged/tanked gear 4 like it was nothing too

That's the only reason yeah. Doflamingo is the most hyped villains ever and their initial goal was to destroy the factory and leave. I don't see why it's impossible for them to beat Big Mom. The annonce of Wano starting in 2017 make me doubt it though.

Who do you guys think is gonna suffer permanent injury this arc?

I'm hoping that Jinbei loses and eye or something. I really wish that the roulette didn't take away his lifespan since he's already among the oldest ally of SH and life span is such an arbitrary penalty

I'm unsure of Luffy's tooth. I think a permanent loss of tooth will look too out of place and hard for him to be taken seriously.

Luffy's hand should be alright given that he's punched through Don Krieg's spike cape with no loss of hands.

Is this the misdirection when it does actually happen? Sanji is not the MC, Luffy is.

It is apparently. Not the main ingredient but still.

That's my point. Luffy is the MC
I don't want Oda to nerf Jinbei. Last time we heard about him it said he pussied out

I think it's a given that Luffy is going to be the one with the eyepatch, given that Oda has been deliberately avoiding giving n+1 pirates that he created an eyepatch.

Jinbei I think will end up with a peg leg.

Why not Zoro? He already lost his eye.

Ah shit, you're right. So then what would be the liquid component?

Are you saying that Pudding and Nitro work together to become Katakuri?

Oda said in an interview that the eyepatch is the most iconic piece of pirate gear and only one person in the entire series is going to get an eyepatch.

Most likely that's going to be Luffy, but I could also see Ussop getting it, or possibly Blackbeard if they're setting him up to be the final boss.

Oh shit for real??
I hope she is

>All these characters named after cooking ingredients
>Just had a character named Sugar who has nothing to do with this arc.

And not Zoro? The second in command, third most popular one piece character, who lost an eye?

He said that he's saving the eyepatch for a badass character. I also don't think Luffy will look good with an eyepatch. He already has a scar that's not vertical so the patch creates a redundant round line around the eye which just makes the face too busy.

Jinbei being stuck with the peg leg will bother me since his primary value in the crew is that he's likely their best swimmer.

Idk, I was just speculating. It's true that potato starch can be used to make pudding, and Nitro does look liquidy.

Let me rephrase. Luffy did end up taking down a Commander after all.

Nitro is jello.

>Luffy did end up taking down a Commander after 12+ hours and constant weather support from Nami

FTFY

Motherfucking Trioculus up in this bitch
fetch me that glove of darth vader

Wild assumptions:

- Pudding is using everyone to create chaos before or during the wedding so she can escape

- Capone is the only one knowingly in cahoots with Pudding

- Jimbei has been waiting and watching for the right moment to strike

- Niji plans to beat Pudding up to screw with Sanji

If Oda was going to give Zoro the eyepatch he would have already done it by now.

Is Sanji really Ken, the Jedi prince?

Oh, hey, someone else was reminded of that! Does that make Big Mom Zorba the Hutt?

You can make pudding out of many things. Either potato or corn starch is what gives it it's consistency when boiled. You can boil some berry juice with sugar and starch and get custard. Chocolate pudding is pretty much hot chocolate made into solid state. Liquid, being it water, juice or milk, sugar and strarch are the main ingredients of pudding, everything else is just flavoring.

>tfw pudding will never take pity on your pathetic cock

youtube.com/watch?v=Ovj9H-pZWdM

He's at it again

I really wish they didn't reveal this fully till the wedding, unless oda can pull off something even crazier

>tfw just caught up from the end of dressrosa to current chapter

oda is a god wtf

Big Mom getting killed by her own childrens and Bege.

>the fuck is going on man... YO itchy order itchy yo gkraAHah ill cra- yo ill kill us right now... ill crash for one piece nigga... you see the fucking tattoo... what the fuck is going ON, HUH?
what did he mean by this?

>pudding actually is the three-eyed bitch

ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Brook is in trouble

Is this child abuse?

You have doubted her being the three-eyed girl? It was never a secret.

Pudding will be the first one to die.

>Sup Forums was right
>pudding evil 3 eyed traitor cunt
ok

looks like natsu

Where are they?

lovely

holy shit lul

Friendly reminder that all the straw hats especially nami were much better pre ts

Yeah I feel like he's pretty bluntly setting this up with the fact that a lot of Big Mams power comes from shilling off her kids/literally stealing life force rather than her own talents.

Though I think it's gonna end with Big Mom getting killed by someone in her own family.

>Though I think it's gonna end with Big Mom getting killed by someone in her own family.

i'm making a big image with everything that make me think that atm.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titus_Andronicus#Synopsis
gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Frey_pie

Friendly reminder that all of Oda's women look like complete shit, both pre and post-timeskip.

>from cook to cuck

Does Big Mom have the largest fleet in One Piece (besides the Marines I guess)?

You are right.
I got used to a current Nami though, she's not so bad. Robin got a lot worse than before though

If thinking family relations then probably yes.

I get the feeling that Kaido likely has a larger "Core" fleet

but men forgive women's lies, you spee D. reader

>mfw Caesar kills Big Mom with poison cucking power-level-fags