Tawawa on Monday/Getsuyoubi no Tawawa

How long was the downtime between Ai-chan first meeting Salaryman and when she came back with him to his place to get sent on a one-way ticket to pleasuretown?

Will we ever learn their ages, or would you prefer its left ambiguous (even though we can reasonably guess give or take ~2-3 years)?

I think that scene is actually in the first book right?

Maybe it was actually fairly early?

The order I believe (its different than the anime, but the anime also never explicitly implies that they have sex) is she trips into him, she visits him in the hospital for two weeks, then he bodyguards her on the train, they continue talking, then the whole sequence of their first time is when he goes to her workplace, she tells him to meet her after she gets off, she gives him her old clothes, she follows him home, he takes the risque photos, they FUCK hardcore, then this image. I don't know the timeline afterward, and I don't know how long stuff lasted before that.

I would think it was fairly early on as well.

>they FUCK hardcore

#37, 38, 40, 41 (OP image) and 52 are all in a sequence with one another. As you can see in OP image, she's clasping the sheets and is screaming/moaning loud enough for it to blare through imouto's phone.
In short, Salaryman is more than meets the eye.

Imouto a cute. Nice tits on her too.

note her sweat, misbuttoned shirt and heavy breathing

He's just walking her home gently, though.

>wants to be taller so she can kiss Salaryman while standing
>Even changers her diet up to try and achieve this

People who say she's a slut are delusional

Has Bestie found out yet?

How would she react? Help her poke holes in the condoms?

I want to be this girl's first salary man.

underrated

Was actually just about to ask.

No confirmation either way, but I personally think she's aware though maybe not to a full extent. Then again, we intentionally don't really get a full view of any of the characters, we really only see very small snippets.
I bet she's confided in her about it though to some degree. Bestie probably thought it weird but just figured there must be a good reason.
Yes.

Huh, I'm just lurking and assumed she was some enjo kosai slut but that's actually pretty sweet.

She's a darling.

If I understand correctly they've at least known each other for a year (summer uniform to summer uniform). The whole sequence of the bakery afterhours fucksession could have occurred any time between then.
Also, rewatching episode 5 in the scene where she tells him to close his eyes, I think she actually was trying to kiss him and that she didn't expect the button to pop off. Her reaction slyly hints that she's upset he's so tall and that things 'worked out anyway' (meaning the button wasn't her initial intention)

Although surprising she would have sex with someone so early on, it's quit clear her intentions go further than just sex. Going to the beach and flipping through yearbooks isn't something you do with a FwB. Sexually active, but not a slut.

I'm more curious as to salaryman's endgame.
He could be taking this extremely seriously with intentions to take responsibility but he could also be hoping this will just be another high school relationship for her.

Is there anything that points to salaryman's intentions?

Considering he was considering suicide (if only in passing) at the start, I'd say he's interested in sticking with her.

Honestly, this story emphasizes that you don't need to be deeply in idealistic romantic love to want to be with someone. If they're pleasant (in bed and out), why not spend your life with them?

Salaryman is a self-insert. Remember at the end of the day that the whole point of the 'series' is to pick people up on Mondays. I doubt there will be some huge sweeping plot of how things end up between them.

That
being
said,
I could see a possibility being that the author does a wrap up Salaryman and Ai-chan's 'story' at some point or at least give it a reasonable 'you can guess where it goes from now on' and then moves on to making a different couple or just elevating another one of the many original characters and giving them a story as he's done. That way people feel happy with how things ended up between Ai-chan and Salaryman and occasionally a pic with the two of them can show up on a Monday without necessarily having to have a lot of plot attached to it.
Being a hopeless romantic, if it does end up open ended, I choose to believe he sticks it out with her till she graduates, then after a short hiatus they do meet up again and continue the relationship and make it more official and Eventually become Daa-san and Okusan or something like it

As far as votes for which original Tawawa characters to have elevated to have their own story, my vote is on these two

>4 foot fucking 8

Don't get me wrong she's adorable but jesus man
No wonder Salaryman must feel like a truck when giving her the Monthly Report

>final scene
>small chapel
>panicked Salaryman
>smug Ai-chan with subtle baby-belly
>grandpa looking pissed off

>I will never be a cute imouto that calls her oneechan and hears her moaning and screaming like a banshee while she gets bred by her salaryman boyfriend

Life sucks

This.

>Hey, we enjoy each other right? Good.
>You're cute, and (smug smile) I don't gotta remind you I am
>Also, you're pretty relaxed about all this, all things considered
>And... Not gonna lie... you're pretty goo- no, amazing at 'that'...
>So, lets make this a thing, see where it goes
>Nah, I don't mind if people think its weird. Do you?
>Good. We're a thing now. Officially! Now close your eyes...

Wow anime a realistic not saccarine or pretenious relationship that requires a big bombastic 'confession', was it that hard

While not everyone would, I would fucking love this

>You will never be Ai-chan
>You will never let the friendly and nice salaryman take some lewd photos of you while in your mind you know you'll probably stop seeking him out after today
>you will never convince yourself 'why not' when things start moving towards sex, reasoning that you want him to enjoy himself one last time before you move out of his life (plus you've never been with an older man so might as well see what its like)
>you will never suddenly have all of these thoughts blank out of your mind as you realize with arousal bordering on existential horror that he has the God-Dick, Excockabur, and that he's over-revving your previously-perceived to be impenetrable pussy to absurd and obscene heights of pleasure
>You will never practically tear his bedsheets in half as you frantically gasp and spasm and claw and grasp for some tangible connection to the material world as his deified dickings bring your brain over the edge into an infinite nirvana of sexual bliss
>you will never regain human consciousness several hours later in his bed with him collapsed over you in a pool of your own sexual fluids and immediately change your entire life plan and worldview with absolutely no regrets with the sole focus on staying with this Sex-made-flesh demigod disguised as a friendly salaryman for the rest of your life

>Ai chan jealous of Salaryman looking at other girls' tits

What is she doing in his car?

fuck my life

Proof that having sex and being a slut are different things.

>あいちゃんのグヌヌ

>What
*Who

Depends, was she a virgin on their first time?

Really wish Himura would draw cleavage just a bit more often for Tawawa.

Yes. They were both pure.

Salaryman was a maiden too, of course.

He did back when it was random girls

Dragging him out on a date
or on the way to get her pipes bottomed out

Who else will get the BDs?

I'm gonna try to

>If they're pleasant (in bed and out), why not spend your life with them?
Because they stop being pleasant - in bed and out.
Don't fall for this fucking meme, most women will ruin your life in the long run if not right away.

This is kind of the wrong board for 3DPD, lad.

That's my point exactly.

Why hasn't this been translated yet? It seems interesting, if only so we can know what he hates frills and likes plain bikinis so much.

It was put under English on panda yet it's one of the pages that didn't get translated. I wish somebody would translate it. Same about page titles.

>be at doctor's office a few days ago
>50-something doctor tells me to go over to the "girl" to get my blood taken
>she must be under 30 if he's calling her a girl
>unable to discern her exact age because she's a disgusting hambeast

This right here is why manga is nice, why fiction is nice

Why did America have to go to shit?

Do you think Salaryman lets Ai-chan drink when they go on their dates/escapades? I noticed he had a beer next to him when he was sleeping on the beach

That's volleyball-dyke giving the ratings, not Salaryman

L-lewd. Will the anime go this far?

>2d qt3.14s only exist in 2d
I know this feel, brah.

It's not even really a matter of 2d qts but a matter of how can you be at any age and be a morbidly obese freak of nature?

I'm guessing no. Especially considering they already had those sequences play out, but omitted any parts of her going home with him. It does make it weird that they have that scene where he's stressing over her possibly seeing other guys though, so maybe it's supposed to be implied? The anime does a better job with office lady than with Ai in my opinion

He, she- who cares. The important part is why they're apparently opposed to frilly clothes.

True. Once college ends, it's only a matter of time before the cake eating and buzzfeed shitposting begins.

Americans gave up the farming lifestyle but did not give up the high carbs and high fat farming diet. Instead, they doubled down on the shitty diet.

>once college ends then they get fat

If only that was true

I can't handle shots and i fucking despise it when they fuck up one and have to do it again. You can be the best Tawawa ever, i would still be salty as fuck if this happened to me.

so who was the girl getting boned in the silhouette pic?

You mean Ushio? Or what silhouette?

Your point is that you dragged 3DPD into the conversation? Well done, I guess.

All you have to do is look away and think of something else, the needle is just a prick and doesn't hurt anyway the only bad part is the psychology of it

Fat people are far more offensive than shots

You tell me you don't donate blood on at least a 8-weeks basis? Man up.

Probably, she just doesn't like the shape of Ai-chan's tits being obscured by the frills.

the one with the arched back

Frillies clothes just hide the tawawas, and it's a sin.

I want to hug and non-sexually comfort Ushio and tell her I love her and everything will be all right. Why people take advantage of her all the time?

Who knows.

>people
That's her admiral only and he is very possessive yandere about her to the point of sending people who harrases Ushio to the bottom of the sea while Ushio tempts him.

>Kashima's tawawas are very popular with Lawson's customers
>she asks you if she should keep working there for a little while longer
What do?

is there a way to read this without reading through tweet after tweet

I know about batoto but I'm talking about the pages after V2

Did you try the panda / E-Hentai's non-H section?

Are you talking about just the Tawawa on Monday images alone? Danbooru has a pool of them all in order that also includes the captions from the tweets, it's the most efficient
The volumes are uploaded on various sites

thanks

When's the next volume due? We got 1, 2 and 2.5 now right?

next comiket

Maybe she used to be.

Apparently she's knowledgeable about tit lubrication for paizuri.

I want to BE a Tawawa.

Doubt it. She's just confident with her body and very good at being smug. Volleyball-dyke says she would naturally attract a lot of baseless rumors looking the way she did, so she probably learned early on how to roll with it in a confident manner.
She may have had a boyfriend or two in younger grades though, that doesn't seem out of the question.

And I'm sure Salaryman is happy for it. Doesn't make her a slut.

I want to be a t-shirt manufacturer in the world of tawawas. Probably an extremely lucrative job.

Would Galko and Ai get along?

>one a salary man eater
>the other a Shota eater
maybe

Who's bigger?

>she missed the vein that many times
She should be fired for that

>Galko giving Ai a Gyaru makeover

I wanna see Salaryman's reaction the next Monday

>user, I'm so so so sorry!
>if you promise not to file a complaint, I promise I'll make it up to you...

Once while giving blood they had to stab me in the arm like 6 times with the needle because they kept missing the vein.

This image is dreamy

They had high schoolers volunteer when I was in school and some kid went to the hospital because the "volunteer" missed almost 40 times. Some people are just fucking retards.

>Tawawas being this short

Does this mean even a manlet like me would have a chance?

Four
Foot
Eight

user even the most lowly of manlets would have a chance. You'd make it brah.

Salaryman can actually be pretty chill when he wants to be. I think that's another reason Ai likes him, he's mature enough to not always be falling over himself around her while staying genuine.

Kouhai is cute and sempai needs to man up

She clearly wants it

These make me sad because I'll never get to penetrate and ejaculate inside a cute highschool student with ginormous breasts

Caption:
"Guess we'll just have to head back home, huh?"
"How nice... your house is so close, sempai..."

What about ejaculating inside a cute coworker with ginormous breasts?

>under-eye beauty marks

She is so breedable and she doesn't even realize it.

I suppose that would make me feel a little better senpai

You'll never do that either.

neither will i

True fax