Gypsies

today i hope to end the gypsy romii or whatever they call themself

gypsies are a nomadic people coming from India in migrant waves from the 9th to 14th centuries
they keep many traditions such as
a council of elders for law (kris)

a possition of bulibaşă (boss or leader)

the practice of arranged marriage from quite an early age

their own language

about 12 clans at the moment each with a name pointing out their ocupation or trade
such as
the bear tamers clan: they tame bears and had a circus or some crap like that

the iron makers: making tools from iron
about 12 in total used to be more trade and the skill to practice said trade are passed from father to son in a sort of hold over from the caste system in india

lets start with the names and how all of them are wrong
they as a nomadic people have a habit of larping as other ethnic groups

Gypsy coming from english is from the belief that they are egyptians

Satra another term coming from the warrior caste in India of which they do not belong to

Tigan/Zigeneur/Zingaro tigan being the name we call them by coming from a greek religious sect they used to larp as

Yansser a name they used when migrating to New York in the 1900 coming from a turkish janissary

Tattan a name they used in nordic nations sweden denmark and so on coming form the Tatars a nomadic mongol

Roma or romii how they call themselfs now a relative new term coming from their own language (rrom) i believe the term for human or husband or man going back here to the early 90s being pushed here

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/9719058/European-Roma-descended-from-Indian-untouchables-genetic-study-shows.html
youtu.be/hMGTui3cKmU
adevarul.ro/news/societate/declinul-demografic-impinge-inexorabil-situatie-periculoasa-romanii-minoritari-romania-1_594006a65ab6550cb81b62aa/index.html
youtu.be/Y1HIDtGZlXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can we just start genocides and mass killings again? I can’t wait to kill at least twenty subhumans in camp daily

hoping the thread does not die
all this stuff take some time

Thanks for telling us about Romanian history and culture. Its amazing how proud you are of Romania's Gypsy heritage.

Why did Europeans let them stay in the first place? They need to be sent back to India or killed

don't listen to op. he's full of lies.

they were slaves here to the boyars (nobility)
also they did not stay they migrate and spread around before even you have a milion of them

Thank Orthodox cuckery, Iberian mongrel-friendliness and Polish Lithuanian commonwealth. Russians, West Balkan peoples, Germans, French and others were always killing them

It's been so long that I just don't care about gypsies anymore, as long as they assimilate or stay in their own little groups away from natives, then they can stay I guess. I don't particularly have much against them

Gypsies here have this new tactic where they approach you on the subway and pretend to be all buddy buddy "hey, what's up man?", if you respond at all they'll claim their children have ebola or some shit and need money. It's really fucking annoying.

>using a term pushed by Soros founded NGOs
would not be the first time burgers fall for kikery

>as long as they assimilate
that is it they dont assimilate
as i said still have their own language traditions and court of law even tho they have been here for centuries

Just clean them up a little, this traditional stuff it's great in a globalized cultural market.

begging is one of the trade of one of the gypsy clan funny enough and pottery tho i dont believe the do much of the latter

>this traditional stuff it's great in a globalized cultural market.
its very few that still keep alive the old trade
and the vast majority of clans are the useless ones

typical any thread that is not bait or has a hot girl gets ignored

They look like Italians/Romanians desu

how many italians and romanians have you seen? no med looks like that

The traditions are still around or documented, they make a decent living here just with them, to be honest they are more interesting and modern appropriate than 90% of european traditions.

Like sweden rotten fish.

I see Italian Americans all the time, pretty sure I’m even part Italian. Italians are known for having the best tanning abilities.

I feel very sad for them especially since I came across a research document, which said they got exiled from India by a powerful King because they were of a 'lower caste'.

the untouchables caste or whatever they are called this is how some people in bizantine empire called them

They were treated as untouchables by Upper caste Indians.
They are still treated badly in Europe.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/9719058/European-Roma-descended-from-Indian-untouchables-genetic-study-shows.html

This guy could pass as a Bolivian/Peruvian/Chilean desu.

the people of sicily are more tanned but this is not representative of the rest of italy

In India most so called untouchables incuding the ancestors of gypsies belong to a caste called 'Dalit'
Genetic studies shows most Dalits descended from aborigine tribes of India.

Some niggers did that to me when I visited Italy, pretty fucking annoying in retrospect

All people of the Mediterranean are usually olive complexioned though. When we think of Italians it’s usually guys that look like the OP. Dark hair, white, with a slight tan.

next time hopefully i can get more people in the thread

>with a slight tan.
but that is not olive complexion that is straight brown just saying yes they are tanned but nothing quite like this the vast majority of times from my experience

As the kind we keep in the slums, yeah

Do you realize how brown Italians get though? Very. The Gypsies also look Latino/Spanish.

Arranged marriages are good. That way you can easily prevent race mixing. Besides, women should not have the same rights as men anyway.

Yeah they used to call them self "Tattare" in Sweden but then tattere became a slur so they said "stop calling us slurs, you should call us Zigenare" but then zigenare became a slur so now they say "stop calling us slurs, you should call us romer" and soon enough that will be a slur too so they will come up with something different.

Do dalits act the same way?

Maybe if you posted a Romanian qt instead of a Romanian dude this thread would be more popular.

>That way you can easily prevent race mixing
they have managed to prevent that for quite some time by looking at pic
there are some advantages to it such as making sure woman is a virgin and making children early but this is about the practice but were it comes from

>bulibaşă
it even sounds romanian

Gypsies are Indian. Did you turn colourblind from eating MacDonalds every day?

We could say the same, mapuche nigger.

Ignore the amerimutt

i will endeavor to improve my bait

>bulibaşă
is the term they use here for their boss or king
i dont know in other nations

Sounds Turkish to me. Romanian is the closest thing to Italian with a Slavic twist.

they are pushing hard for this name and plenty of NGOs here with Soros funding keep putting pressure to call them that as well instead of Tigan (name of a greek sect) so as to not be racists be like western europe

They’re Eastern European, but could pass for many nationalities.

>They’re Eastern European
they arent in any sense did you not read one bit we know were they come from

Finally qt gypsy.

They look like le 54% face.

>Finally qt gypsy
well guess it worked
there is no qt gypsy only in fantasy

Some of those guys are black.

Indeed. Nazi Americans on POL are either brown, black or le 54% face.

bump

Gypsy singer from Greece, Paola.

Imagine... they were kicked from India...
STOP STEALING MY COPPER!!

>Tattan a name they used in nordic nations sweden denmark and so on coming form the Tatars a nomadic mongol
we used to castrate them along with samis back in the first half of the 20th century, back when eugenics and race biology was huge in Sweden

Dalits are sub human fucks..

>Didn't assimilate in 500+ years living in Europe
>as long as they assimilate

Gypsies are the best argument against multiculturalism.

youtu.be/hMGTui3cKmU

Gypsies got persecuted in India by Rajputs, so they fled India to Afghanistan and then to Europe.

Still today, everyone hates nomads and Gypsies (Kalbelia tribe).

Vid related.

they have resisted atempts by force to integrate them

Indian scammers that call me while larping as microsoft get mad as fuck when I tell them they're dalit rape babies.
Holy shit do they start chimping out on the phone.

They seem like qt’s to me.

in the next thread i will add this information
hopefully with more wide spread sucess

Learn to shit in the toilet

Lol, Dalits are fuckin scums, Dalits and mudslimes are the reason why there are poo in loo memes.

And somewhat it's becoming trend among nomads and mud castes to get a Dalit quota.

They all belong to the clan of thieves.

I'm a gypsy ask me anything

>green eyes
>dark hair
>olive skin
>college educated

few even approach looking like that and she is mixed something few do
its like saying this african looks qt but how much african does she have in her

CERN should redirect it's resources towards devising a way to turn gyppos into fuel.

I've seen enough poo-not-in-loo pictures to surmise its endemic and hardly specific to some small minorities or localized to any particular region.
Shit. someone yesterday posted a for-sale ad of a 6-bedroom house in india for $10M dollars. Fucker had 0 bathrooms.
The meme is apparently quite real.
Poo in the loo, my nigger.

post face faggot

Most of the gypsies I’ve seen do.

t. ç*ngene

There is no race I hate more than gypsies
Fucking criminals without exceptions
Even gypsy polititians made their govermental money "magically disappear"
>b-but they have family values
Holy fuck, pls put an end to that meme!!!! They use women like breeding pools, fuck eachother in the ass, beat their family members and would sell their sons for some gibs
>b-but they just need some more integration
THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT! They had hundreds of years to integrate. Every fucking village they appear, local population leaves, because noone can stand these disgusting wastes of air
If they suddenly disappeared from earth completely, the world would be 20% better. We wouldn't miss out on any inventors, writers or anything like that, because they are braindead animals, who'd stab you for 5$

checked
they should better yet just send them back

That is not a question, frog.

how do you feel about them larping as turks in america?

They do need more integration. Treating them like animals doesn’t help.

It's not an endemic, meanwhile you kikes make poo in loo for Indians, Indians make poo in loo for Dalits and Mudslimes.

Even (((VICE))) made a documentary on railway track shitting problem amongst mudslime slums.

They encroach huge lands illegally, and as there is no infrastructure, they resolve to shitting on railway tracks.

>They do need more integration
not this meme has to end they are treated like that because they refuse to
we gave them homes they broke them up sold them piece by piece
we had all kinds of programs and qoutas for them

>but they have family values
who even says that i am surprised
marrying off your daughter at 9 and having a shit ton of spawn by 20 does not make family values tell who ever tells you that

BUMP

Which is all meaningless if it isn’t done with kindness. They won’t trust you.

this
Gypsies are subhuman trash, they had hundreds of years to integrate, but they refused it, and they continue to behave like the worst kind of ghettoniggers in the U.S.
They got kicked out from India (yes, the land of streetshitters) because they were so uncultured

>Which is all meaningless if it isn’t done with kindness
we give them free shit how much more kind can we be?
we literally dont deport them something that others like germans in communist romania did not get
we dont need their trust respect or gratitude just to act like civilized people and carry themselfs outside with some dignity

They should all be exterminated. Fucking hitler couldn't even get that right. If there is one group worthy of genocide it is them.

You are fucking delusional. It's not like in the usa, where you have to pay tuition.
There are huge fucking programs for the subhumans, they eat free at school, get books for free at school, study for free completely. They've got more shit for free than any other people and STILL they fucking won't live with their chances, because they're stuck at the level of intelligence of apes, where they are considered alphas of their groups only if they harass other people and act aggressive. Then they play the victim to get even more welfare and governmental help. Get houses for free which they destroy completely to the ground. They are an uncontrollable pest.
this is a regular argument here to convince people that they're good people only suffering because of the le ebil whitey

vremea ta a trecut, românașule.

adevarul.ro/news/societate/declinul-demografic-impinge-inexorabil-situatie-periculoasa-romanii-minoritari-romania-1_594006a65ab6550cb81b62aa/index.html

In Finland we have been living side by side around 600 years now.
Funny thing is that Finnish gypsies absolutely DETEST these new wave romanian gypsies.
Finnish gypsy never works, drive old mercedes benz and wields knife at all times. Whities dont like them and they dont like whities but for some retarded reason they are part of our society .
They do not live in ghettos here and they dont bug you, usually.

Here Rainer shows his organ playing skills at 5am waking rest of the block for work :

youtu.be/Y1HIDtGZlXI

nazi Hungary actually deported some of them to hitler's camps

Because we were cucks. West Europe outright killed the fucking rats.

>vremea ta a trecut, românașule.
keep telling yourself that tigan

>Finnish gypsy never works, drive old mercedes benz and wields knife at all times
Every fucking time, anywhere around the globe

>West Europe outright killed the fucking rats
mate spain and america have more than any of us

world would literally be far better place if all of them were killed off, I can't name one single positive thing about them
they breed like rats, steal, vandalise, act like savages, and government protects them

pro tip for fellow Balkanites, never be with a girls who's not racist towards gypsies

Good guy Szálasi

>Finnish gypsy never works, drive old mercedes benz and wields knife at all times
so basically they behave much the same like every were else

They are a lot bigger than us in terms of populaton though. Once we enter Schengen, hopefully the vast majority of them fucks off to West Europe. Imagine a country with no gypsies... it will be a paradise.

>never be with a girls who's not racist*
ftfy

they are too clean and light skinned to be real gypsies