Christmas wishes thread

What do you want for Christmas more than anything else in the world Sup Forums?
More than anything else in the world, this Christmas I want you all to have a wonderful Christmas!

I want to die and wake up as a cute loli in the 2D world.

I want to die

the sweet embrace of death

I want to be smothered to death by a fat ass

end my life

Death

I wish for every Sup Forums poster who has developed an undeserved sense of superiority as a result of their time here to walk into traffic.

I wish for those who post about the big bad crossboarder boogyman to leave their comfort zone and find other parts of this site that appeal to them.

I wish for every weeaboo to accept the shameful nature of their obsession but learn not to take it so hard when referred to as one.

I wish for everyone who doesn't take their waifu seriously to be with her, and for everyone who does to find what they need to turn their lives around.

I wish for those who come here for comfort because there's nowhere else that understands them to have a happier life, and I hope they never stop visiting for good even after they find a reason to step away from the computer once in a while.

Merry Christmas.

I wish I was never born.

Hope the world can last for a few more decades and most people on the board would remain alive

I want to be able to hug my waifu and tell her how much I love her, and to hear that she feels the same

That or a swift death

A Persona 1 movie

fag

I want that copypasta about some technology to be bannable and banned forever.

Not going to happen (at least for now). He's still pretty popular (although his approval is steadily dropping). Talk again when the midterms come in 2019.

>midterm
>3years
what

Merry Kurisumasu user-kun

Flip elections.

Golden Kamui anime adaptation.

Also for Black Clover do to horribly when its own anime comes out in 2017

The death of donald trump and his all family including the people who vote and support him, their heads explode like fireworks in this Xmas or New Year

I want this

>The death of donald trump

Spotted the butthurt libfag. Enjoy the next 4 years. Gonna be having an inaugration party with the rest of the awoovement crew