Memes aside, did anyone of you joined a neonazi organization?

Memes aside, did anyone of you joined a neonazi organization?

You can't say "memes aside" and then use a memeflag.

Are there any qt grills in these nazi clubs?

Yes :3

its not even colorized.
Is that a joke?

Nope. I have no intention of doing so.

Read SIEGE. Most of the organizations in North America are likely full of feds. Just as the Charlottesville march demonstrated that the Alt-Right has no backbone and can easily be infiltrated and subverted, anything from the NSM all the way down to the TWP are full of feds.

It's probably fake.

>naziflag
>memeflag

No, I have a real job that keeps me occupied.

Lool at the beard, it's photoshoped

Only shills have a need to hide their country.

>what is a proxy?

and what is that job?

Plater welder.

income?

14€/h

name of employer?

KKR Steel

address?

Joensuu 80160 Helatie 16

Whoops, I mean 26

what is your name and surname?

Frank Frankson.

yeah i registered democrat

circumference of penis?

20 cm

too bad

>Memes aside, did anyone of you joined a neonazi organization?

Yes, I joined a Young Republicans chapter at my uni. :^)

Impressive

>99
very nice

no cuz i'm not retarded

then what are you doing here?

Yeah, the work force.
Dont have times to be hanging around with neckbeards complaining about jews

>Dont have times to be hanging around with neckbeards complaining about jews
You also don't have any sense of irony

Something too complex for the average fag from reddit

Only because I'm autistic

Did you?

I'm only here to post a meme picture

and another one. anyone got more of these?

>joining ANY organization
Get the fuck out you stupid newfag.
Individual 11 runs this shit.

Extra work to hide from those that actually matter.(not that you're really hidden, stupid nigger)
Get the fuck out nigger. You don't belong here and you stick out like a sore thumb. Wannabe COINTELPRO nigger.

No, I have friends.

I have friends in NMR and I'm thinking of joining myself.

at the synagogue?

Is this the shitiest job you can get at the fbi?

>dude you must be a jew if you're not an autistic neo-nazi and have a social life

Probably joining Atomwaffen Division soon.
I just don't know any members from my state so I hope they're cool like the AWD members I know from outside my state.

lol

>an autistic neo-nazi and have a social life
said while posting in an autistic neo-nazi board full with people who have no social life

The whole purpose is to make you scared to take a stance. If they managed to make you isolate yourself from every other nationalist, they won

No because going from barely employable to completely unemployable does not sound like a solid plan. Also those groups attract literal psychopaths.

I wish there were fascist or NS organisations in Western Europe, but I don't know of any, and the typical image I've got of neo-nazis are edgy skinheads with nigger tier IQ, plus Hitler would've never referred to himself as a nazi

Plus they would need to actually be political and attempt to grow and change the political climate, including murder.

its not really isolation its just about being loosely organized with no structured affiliation. look at how much Sup Forums accomplishes. far more than any official "nazi" organization

No, that's gay

>look at how much Sup Forums accomplishes
name 5 things Sup Forums accomplished

1. if memes count then getting trump elected. but either way Sup Forums did help with that regardless of what anyone says
2. Drove Shia actually insane
3. Gave a fake dossier to the msm that was widely reported on
4. IOTBW
5. pretty much all internet memes begin here and they do shift public perception. people unironically become fascists because of Sup Forums

5 is the only legit accomplishment

I only larp that shit on here to piss off libcucks. I honestly wouldn't be caught associating with retarded trailer trash that, like minorities, blame other races for their shortcomings.

Have you ever met an educated neo nazi? More specifically, one that wasn't using the retards to make a profit and gain fame? ... no you haven't. Thats because smart ones turn the idiots into a revenue stream exactly like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson do. It's the same liw tier scam, just differemt race.

Didn't /sg/ help call in airstikes against ISIS? That's pretty impressive.

i can't find /sg/ in the boards. did they delete it or something?

It's practicly impossible to find a cute girl that is interested in politics dude, and the few that are are definitely not gonna be in a neonazi organization.

yeah i forgot about that one. Sup Forums does some impressive stuff memes aside. Sup Forumsocks dont give this place enough credit imo

>wanting a girl who is interested in politics
why??

Oh don't get me wrong i couldn't care less about that, however some guys actively seek one of those.

Im in combat 18

Hello FBI/Interpol

>neonazi organization
I'd rather be dead than hanging out with a bunch of yonkee tattooed degenerates who are an embarrassment to every single Nationalist movement that has ever existed and even to Hitler himself and the whole of the German People.

>implying that faggot is actually from here

Yeah! I joined antifa, going to a rally tommorow with my boyfriend.

>Falling for le white supremacist neo nazi meme on Sup Forums unironically
RETARD ALERT

Pewdiepie did modern nazism right

no im still in the old nazi party im not a newfag tryhard

These are actually kinda funny but you are obviously a pathetic shill

>loosing in 1945
>asking if I want to be a looser
user are you a faggot?

>colourized
>no colour
hmm

This

There are reasons for whites to be proud, but they need spirit, not some guy who lost a war, as their hero

i wish.

people in my country were blinded by western propaganda,they hates me for being a nazi and said stuff like 'nazi is hinduism' and 'u heretic Allah will never let you enter heaven"

i kek'd everytime they said that,while im busy studying ideologies and politics,they were busy with their dumb slutty, girls and motorcycle.

im laughing at them rn,im 24,owned a car and doesn't live with parents while they're working at retail stores bitching about how hard life is.

>tfw living in Spain while glorious ONR marches in my fatherland

Wow, having a car at 24, you must be rich in Malaysian standards.

let's go on date

no, i've been looking for so long though..

>did anyone of you joined a neonazi organization?

Yes I did faggot rabbi LARPing as a Nazi.

I have a cvs rewards card if that counts

in case you need external confirmation for how you feel, here it is:
kill yourself.

living cost in malaysia is fairly cheap,plus i've been saving money since middle school and bought a used 2009 proton saga for 3k bucks.Best thing i ever bought in my life.

No im not retarded.

Anyone who signs up for a "neonazi organization" is an absolute fool. Those are FBI honeypots that will get you added to some kind of creepy watchlist. This isn't 1920's Germany, the conflict between globalists and the white race is not something that can be won by a bunch of fatties with fascist iconography brawling in the streets with equally pathetic antifaggots. Train yourself intellectually, spiritually, and physically for the coming struggles, but don't do something destructive. There are other ways to fight the ZOG.

The AltRight needs to promote historical revisionism and work towards re framing the 20th century as a decadent distortion of true European destiny.

>loose
Hi chang!

>true European destiny

oh man, i'd love to know what that is

not me. i think using the nazi brand is just going to scare normies away and prevent any meaningful change. specific reforms are the way to go.
change immigration laws
end all financial and military support for israel
end the fed
people with dual citizenship shouldn't be allowed to hold public office or even vote.
politicians shouldn't be allowed to receive money from any foreign entity.