/SPG/ State Pride General

The states have existed under the yoke of the federal government for far too long. It's time we take pride in our states, and recognize and retake the power that has been slowly removed from our hands over the course of American history. This nation was designed to be a loose conglomerate of states, each with their own agenda, and each having control over their own destiny.

Get out there and support separatist movements.

STATE PRIDE NATIONWIDE!

>PA
>Support separatist movements
Your state is literally home to the first capital of the country, and also has no separatist parties. Tf are you on about?

Pennsylvania doesn't want to separate, we want to take over. Ours us the only right, and soon you will realize that living as a non-Pennsylvanian is a fate worse than death

Does it matter? I can still take pride in our history. Plus we'd all be better off if succession strted happening.

Why would you want to take over this cesspool of a country? Pennsylvania for Pennsylvanians, Shitty states for their shitty citizens.

PA is a commonwealth, not a state

He has a point, it's hard to take pride when your state is lefty cancer.

This is what started the Civil war might I add. They tried to tell the dumb people it was about freeing the slaves, when that was found out to be not true they started claiming it was to preserve the union.

IN ACTUALITY, it was to drive the man away from his loyalty to his home state and towards the federal government as a whole, and it surely worked.

Also, if PA isn't a state then why is it called the state of Pennsylvania on it's own license plate?

>also this

there is no difference between a state and a commonwealth

>new york
>jew york
>jew york city
0 pride lads

Eyyyy a PA thread I didn't make

Living in philly its hard to not think of PA as a nigger state.

Niggerdelphia does not represent the rest of the Commonwealth user

Move, I've been to Lancaster all of them are segregated into section 8 housing.

I want to make a Keystone Party exclusively to promote PA interests in the Commonwealth. Fuck Democrats and Republicans, neither of them have our state's best interests at heart

YOU MAY ONLY POST UNDER ME IF YOU PLEDGED TO THE USA AND STATE ANTHEM IN SCHOOL!
>I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all
>Honor the Texas flag I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible

>Mexico 2.0

This

>New York
wew lad

Stay mad carpetbagger

This.

Sitting back with a weekender of middlesworth bbq and some birch beer with syders hard pretzels on the side.

I want to move to Wisconsin.

the term "Commonwealth" has no legal distinction

t. Pennsylvanian

Pennsylvania is and always will be the best state in the Union.

>California pride

Sitting in a tree stand with a high powered rifle posting this. Repping the 570!

PA mountain boy reporting

PA has the most pride

Out of every state in the union I think I've seen the most pride from Pennsylvanians on Sup Forums. Not even Texans come close

Except for maybe big hoss here:

1000 Pennsylvanians > 1 Texan

Also NY-bro, if upstate seceded from NYC would you guys join PA or at least be bros? Our only good neighbor right now is West Virginia

We're fucked without upstate desu

If Pennsylvania were to become its own country how best to go about it?

Revitalize steel industry. Pittsburgh is already a medical powerhouse too.

Also coal.

Don't forget natural gas. We have a shitton of it in the Marcellus Shale. My only problem with it is how to tap it without fucking up the environment real bad

That's a shame. But upstate is fucked by staying with downstate too. Gotta take the good with the bad

I hate my state go fuck yourself OP

We like our secret Sup Forums discord more than random threads on Sup Forums to shitpost on
t. New Jersey

That's true. PA needs to capitalize.

I should go up to hawkwatch and take some pics again.

and the best in the country.

Delco ain't that bad we have some niggs and some tralier trash but mostly a bunch of irish immagrents who left Philly in the 80's or moved out to work for rich people in Radnor

new jersey represent, cuck governor and all

It would be the greatest shitshow on earth all the counties fighting with each other while niggadelphia falls into ruin

You never fucking finish any highway construction in PA. There are portions of highway construction with "temporary" barriers that have been there for fifteen years.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Link the secret discord jerseytard

In past PA breads we've discussed this a bit. One of the ideas the anons came up with was to promote the steel industry to return by deducting from the cost of buying our iron in return for using Pennsylvania trains to transport it.

Literally all of our steel infrastructure is sitting intact, it's just rotting and not in use.

PA mountains are best mountains

Truth