Florida Serial Killer Arrested

>Suspected Florida serial killer is McDonald's employee
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42165028

>A McDonald's employee has been arrested in the US state of Florida on suspicion of being a serial killer.
>Howell Emanuel Donaldson III is accused of randomly killing four people between 9 October and 14 November in Tampa.
>The 24-year-old was detained on Tuesday afternoon at a branch of the burger restaurant where he had reportedly worked for two months.

I know pol was looking into this but wasn't really following it myself. Is this the guy pol suspected?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ranker.com/list/black-serial-killers/ranker-crime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mckiller BTFOOOOO

so the only reason he was caught was due to his to nog stupidity. gj tampa police

dude is a suspect.

he told a mcdonalds employee to hold his backpack and not look in it.

I thought all serial killers are white? Narrative btfo.

What was his motive?

>Is this the guy pol suspected?

Yes. He's black.

I remember seeing some name in one of the threads but don't remember what it was now. They were looking into someone specific if I remember correctly

chicago is full of black serial killers, but they don't count

B-b-but all serial killers are white. Must be fake news. Here's a pic of him with his gf

That's cool. In the investigation threads I called it saying he probably worked at McDonalds.

was Sup Forums enraged because he killed a fellow autismo?

You want fries wid dat?

Lol it was Malik something

of course it's a nigger

reporting crimes committed by blacks is racist

I'm McLovin this new

let's leave mcdonald's out of it..jesus christ..shills are shillin

mcdonalds is like the post office...statistically, there will be a nut....

Has there ever been a black serial killer?

Successful serial killers are white. Niggers and spics usually get caught too fast.

m.ranker.com/list/black-serial-killers/ranker-crime

>defending mcshit

?

why

>McMurder Mobile

the majority of serial killers and mass shooters are niggers

Lash the nigger to death.
Murder should always be punished with torture. Cruel punishment is necessary to keep niggers in line.

Talk about a big mac attack

mcdonald's are independently owned franchises.. their menu has tried to be healthier..they have good coffee..most like their fries..why am i explaining myself to you?

pic related:curiosity killed the cat

That explains why the meat tastes funny without seasoning.

That just because cow asshole is bland without salt.

pretty sure the average serial killer (white ones, at least) are high-IQ sociopaths, which doesnt really fit the description of most micky ds employees.

This. He killed 4 which barely qualifies as a serial killer.

What a shocking surprise!

We wuz kangz
Whitey is keeping me down
Muh dick

At least he didn't work at taco bell

If they were high IQ, they wouldn't be sociopaths. Truly intelligent people do not take life, but help to sustain it.

>smacks lips

N E V E R

R E L A X

Empathy and IQ arent necessarily linked.

still interested in this. any Tampa anons know which micky d's he worked at? was it in Seminole Heights?

>defending mcshit

?

why

Interesting that he did not live in the area or very close to it. I could not tell if he worked there.