Sup Forums COMPLETELY ANNIHILATED

IT'S OVER
THE GOOD DOCTOR HAS DESTROYED THE NATSOC MOVEMENT WITH JUST ONE TWEET

CAN Sup Forums EVEN COMPETE?

"Like you minorities unsuccessful"

What in God's asshole does that even mean??

>How do you define white

Now ask him to define what a black is and he will.

>No one has a genetic interest in their race

Hahahhahahaha. People pick on differences for everything race being the biggest. Deep down we are tribal people and I haven't heard of any multicultural tribes working.

The vast majority of people feel compelled to have children with someone of their own race. So yeah that kind of is how it works

I don't want any minorities, successful or not.

Also this cuck is confusing success with nepotism

How will we ever recover

Oh, I like them successful.
Just not in my country. Fuck off, WE'RE FULL.

They will never deconstruct the identity of any non white, just whites. Jordan is 100% kike at this point

>memeflagging faggot spams another thread when theres already multiple in the catalogue

You prefer minorities to be less well off

he means that anti-semites are angry at semites (jews) for being a successful minority.

Not
>meme flaggot

Oh god. Well, at least he's right when it comes to trannies.

yeah that's why we're just as anti-asian u kno

Honestly he's probably just trying to avoid getting suicided

Alt-Lights do more good than harm desu. They get more people into the Alt-right than anything. JBP has done more for the cause than most, at least he isn't an out right lefty.

>No one has a genetic interest in their race

He is right faggot. I don't give two shit if i'm white or this race dies off because humans will go extinct just matter of time. We are in a lucky part of life to survive this long in this destructible universe. Humans can dream but when they understand their reality where they live and understand how easy our existence can go puff.

Kek,

I just love his "edgy" fanbase who were all anti-sjw tears, anti-safe space, anti-snow flake now chimping out, squealing little little bitches. It also raises the question about the intelligence of these alt-right types. Are these stomrfuck turds really that retarded that they didn't ever notice that Dr. Peterson was totaly not your 14/88 larping "race realist" uncle?

How fucking dumb are they?

That successful minorities are still White nation destroyers and that is supposedly a good thing.

Kill yourself

They are literal merchants holding the Overton window in an area they feel safe in. They are traitors and they will pay for their crimes.

Go say this to a black or a Mexican

Also you have to be 18 to post here

He means that we don't want the Jews to be successful. Anti-semites.
We like our ((((minorities)))) unsuccessful.
Yea you're fucking damn right Peterson.

I'd break white people down to people who're descended from Europeans. Syrians and Iraqis are just light skinned Hajis. If you can have blue eyes and/or blond hair you're white.

He says this when you can get a 23andme and prove your racial identity.

Oh look, its leftypol raiding again. Just sage or don't answer at all.

an obfuscating way to say "u just jelly"

why kill myself when life is about dying? we all will die but enjoy the moment you have with death there is nothing similar to when you didn't exist 1000's of years.

that punch gained Spencer thousand of supporters

i think he means that you hate nogs because they are low iq and violent but you hate jews more even tho they are higher iq and less violent...
The reason he says the things he says is because he lives beyond the racist thoughts and has learned that it achieves nothing best to sort the room and invest all energy on whatever goal in mind. He is trying hard to make the young ones that follow him to let go of a lot of this hate shit EVEN IF YOU ARE CORRECT because you are young and need to explore a bit more..once you have something to defend then you can sit around and tell everyone whats what but until then you are just a young kill yelling about how *others are taking whats supposed to be yours even tho you actually have nothing to defend or even yourself someone worth defending...he does more good than harm and that's the most you can ask from someone

>with death there is nothing similar to when you didn't exist 1000's of years.
What

Whites are a minority you nut.

where would you Scale Stefan Molymeme? I would say he is Alt-right just for putting out the racial IQ and aggression stuff. Plus the black vs other races crime stats. No Alt-lighter does that desu.

>Jews can't be successful unless they are subversive
Really telling here

Oh boy another day of shitting on this coward

it’s maddening. why does everyone think whites are a majority on this planet???

EVEN STEFAN KILLED Sup Forums
HOW MUCH BTFO CAN WE GET?

Because how else would whites get ahead and accomplish such feats? :^)

>brainless slurs and strawmans

I can’t believe I watched this faggot’s videos

He is boomer from Soviet Canuckistan, what you expected?

Also:

Exodus 20:3
You shall have no other gods before me.

Stefan pls

>in the same Amerimongrel thought process
ehehehe guess you indians lost your land through violent and subversive practices, fair and square

>subversive
I don't think that word means what you think it means

>How do you define white?
In the same way you define a non-white. Just a reverse one.

It's interesting when you ask a lefty "Is it good for white people to become a minority in their own country"

Do we still get white privilege when we're the minority kek.

>like your minorities unsuccessful

I don't like "my" minorities at all as long as they are in my and my ancestor's country.
Every minorty can be a majority somewhere else. Shoo.

>WE'RE FULL
far from it, stupid leaf

Lol. The shills take a break from trying to get people to stop watching Peterson to praise his one statement that fits their agenda. Cute

it's the exacte opposite. I want "minorities" (whites are the real a minority) to succeed. I want as little people as possible to be dependent on welfare. I want as many stable people who live fullfilling and productive lives as possible.
It's just that I think that quotas and affirmitive action and lower standards will not make us or any country successfull. And I believe that things like gang culture of some blacks in US have negative effects on one individuals education.

Can you?

the ''alt right'' not liking him will help him a ton, this is why I spammed Shapiro with jew shit for awhile

Their opinions become much more mainstream once the alt right hates them, isn't it interesting?

Here is what the coward said

>Whites are a minority you nut.
>On earth yes. In our nations yes.
>But in our nations, it won't keep. One day soon whites will be minorities not just in the world but in their very own nations as well.
>I wonder what Peterson has to say about that. >Probably something Jewish sounding.

What a goober he has revealed himself to be

DASSSSS RAYSISSSSSSS

Peterson is to libertarians as Bill Nye is to progressives.

wew Sup Forums btfo how dare we oppose jewish operations that are destroying our countries

Hey remember how a dozen guys here who are not underage actually saw through him right away and told you this would actually happen but you kept sperging about powerlevels and 4D chess and calling everyone who wasn't instantly sucking his Boomer dick shills?

good times

>if you don't like jews you hate everyone not like you.
>it's real
In the US white = of european ethnicity mr. jordan b peterson. Since it was a pan european nation rather than a people exclusively from 1 country in europe.
>nobody has any genetic interest in their own race.
How many centuries do you want to add up?
He is not doing himself any favours here.
Why is he doing this?
Has he made too much money that he is now arguing against nationalism when he started out arguing against cultural marxism?
Why is he doing this to himself? So stupid in this that it blows my mind.

its been estabilished that he is not a natsoc or far-right for that matter. It is not suprising to see him disagree with Sup Forums. He seeks a different solution , a solution that contradicts Sup Forums. So what are you trying to prove with your post?

Also

>Sup Forums is one person

Too bad the US is going to be 100% minority in 20 years. Even whites will be a minority soon user

U mad?

What a faggot.

Nobody here complains about jews being successful. They complain about their politics and behavior as a group. Thats not anti-semitic.

This is a deflective statement to...

A. Distance himself from the "alt-right"

B. Absolve himself from any claims of anti-semitism because much of the ideas he criticizes are jewish in origin and practice. Marxism, political correctness, Etc...

Fucking weak.

>This leaf is different, I promise go-guys!

He's right. And I do.

>we're a poor minority help us be our ally
>we're taking over your country you can now get lost.
global extinction of mankind draws ever so closer.

Is he actually saying in-group preferences don't exist or shouldn't exist

wtf I hate Peterson now

He hides is power, and he usually doesn't punch right

The analysis of a simpleton. But what would you expect, considering...

Why would I be happy about making America a 3rd world shit hole? Why would you be happy about it?

Yes goy its not because the jews control media and politics, creating anti white media and making mass immigration of 3rd world animals happen
you are just jealous because they are rich lololol

Ask him to make the same claim against the definition of black.

He will deflect, backpedal, or create a special reason why black is ok to define.

He's really not that much of a "free thinker"

>whoa this shrink who was out to make a buck and sell some personality tests by leading on gullible kids from an emerging subculture is just some fucking hype-riding carpetbagger

wowwwww who could've predicted this because this has never happened before

ITT: triggered little stormweenies who can't admit their ideas are retarded and that nobody prolific would ever endorse their shitty doublethink filled views

Fucking anti-Semite.

give some examples of our double think

>doublethink
3/10 for trying to turn "doublethink" around. You tried

That's DOCTOR Peterson to you, bucko. Now pay me $10 for a personality test

Stop leadditposting. Sage for garbage thread.

He could be destroyed by someone with only a collection of Sup Forums fact pics.

What's white?

>the US is going to be 100% minority
>100% minority
American education.

Haha he feigned indignation instead of even trying to construct an answer. What a class act this DOCTOR Peterson of ours is.

Of (original) European heritage.

And the cutoff for original is?

Argentina

Remember this tweet when some Canadian board of his """"""peer reviewers,""""" inevitably, somehow revokes his title. Remember this tweet. This curse is the fare of all such traitors to the one Form of truth.

>Truth and objective analysis doesn't matter to me only how much i can manipulate public oppinion.
Okay then.

I like it when there is a ruling minority elite class, that could never create any bias towards someone who is not part of that class and that's great.

They would never consistently pick their own people to gain more power over the goyim.

Even before any of this I thought Peterson was the biggest tool.

Heard him on the Joe Rogan podcast, he is insufferable. Babbles on about pseudo-intellectual non-sense and acts like he is having profound and novel thoughts.

He's a zeta male with a whiney voice and overall a terrible representative for the "anti-PC movement"

At least you admit to it, bud.

One outgroup doing something doesn't justify the existence of another outgroup, they are still outgroups to an ingroup.

The only thing he's annihilating is his goytreon gibs

>colour
I mean.

I started having doubts about Peterson when I realized what a PhiloSemitic Christcuck he is.

Most of Canada is a barren wasteland. The Liberal party (Marxists and Globalists) want to import 100 million people by 2100. They plan to turn Canada into Brazil 2.0 with a permanent underclass of low IQ mutts that live in Agenda 21 apartment megaplexes and are wholly dependent on the state.

>Another Peterson Character assassination thread
At this point it feels like shareblue levels of shilling. Yes you doesn't want to go full 1488, and he see identity politics on both sides of the spectrum as dangerous. Its the same collectivism he has been advocating against, be it from marxism, post-modernism, or facism.

Put no, lets work in conversations of absolutes about abstract notions of race that nobody, not even "white people" can agree on anyway and that only divides us further as people and makes us seem more extreme.

But whatever, whoever thought up this psyops, good on you for pitting the reactionary right and identitarians against the central right and centralists to break apart any chance of reaching the center left and maybe even the left. Top notch move.

The exact date isn't as important as belonging to the "white" sub species. There's a more scientific word than white, but it's early.

Oh so there's no actual values then? Hmmm. It's just what your feelings are?

Give me your scientific term then. Should be simple since you cry about white pride and white nationalism so much....

>Nobody here complains about jews being successful

I complain. I mean, I don't complain about the fact, but I find it unfair that nobody talks about "Jewish privilege" or "jewish supremacy" or "Why is the Havard Law School so jewish?". They are just smart and educated.
When a white man is successful it's White privilege, not skill. Even though white men in UK are at the bottom of the foodchain and are not even allowed to apply for certain jobs. Still there is a publich narrative about white privilege. That annoys me.

I'm sorry about Peterson got btfo by Kevin McDonald. Look through the Twitter thread

their war on truth and manipulations of public oppinion is extremely unnerving.
I also "like" how azhkenazi jews very publicly praise themselves about their verbal intelligence. And nobody asks the question if they manipulate things by language and conversation.