Tokyo Ghoul:re

>no thread up
Spoilers out

Other urls found in this thread:

jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/444614233.html
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151331819/#151331819
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, last thread got deleted. Probably for shitposting.

>shitposting
Nah, there wasn't much. Also, it's a nornal thing in tg threads, so it's just mods being clowns

Saiko is just too cute

>Mod purges thread long after the major shitposting stopped

Nice job nigger faggot.

>Thread was so dead than mods have to delete it

where do the raws get posted

Some get posted on netabare

How the fuck does Amon have such a ridiculously high RC count?

They brought him back? Yay

Probably because he was eating human meat as a child

Cannibalization is a hell of a drug.

Shiyposting aside, this is a valid point, he already had a strong body and then Donato fed him the Mckids menu.

His body can withstand it, plain and simple.

Text/pic spoilers? Can't find anything outside of OP's pic.

jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/444614233.html

how the fuck do you navigate this site, my dude

>being retarded

cumnigger

>Cannibalization is a hell of a drug.
That's the thing, Amon wasn't cannibalizing at that point. He naturally developed into a kakuja after being turned into a one-eyed ghoul.
I wonder if this is why Amon jobbed so bad last arc. He was holding back because he knows he'll flip out and berserk if pushed too hard. I hope the crew going to the CCG labs stumbles upon him there. I don't want to wait another 89 issues for him to show up again in the manga.

link didn't work in Chrome for whatever reason, got it up. Half thanks

If it weren't for Juuzou's stitchings, I'd have no idea who the fuck that was. Ayato, inconsistent :re Kaneki, etc.

What the fuck happened to Ishida?

>thing, Amon wasn't cannibalizing at that point

We don't know actually, probably yes though

Where are the spoilers?

Educate your eyes.

these threads are so dead, how come all my favorite mangas have been dying in popularity lately :(

Because Tokyo Ghoul fucking sucks

(you)

Pff my waifu ihei died but fucking amon is like a fucking immortal zombie i hate this guy.. idk why everyone likes him i hope he dies soon fucking troll ishida continue fucked up plz

that's because ihei is a fucking shit

fuck off with your garbage fucking taste already

Who said everyone likes amon he is weak drama queen

>weak
He was tanking everything Takizawa and the Qs threw at him, then he proceeded to wipe the floor with Urie's squad until he decided to die in style.

>wanting more Autisma landwhale's self inserts in the cast
Just choke on dozen cocks, whiny bitch

Where does it say? How much? Aren't there those .1% humans with ridiculous strength? Could be tied to high rc count.

I agree with you but
>he decided to die in style
>die in style
Amon can be a moralfag but he isn't a suicidal chuuni bitch like Kaneki

>Case: [A-OWL]

>Donor: Yoshimura. Recipient: Amon Koutarou.

>RC cells behavior pattern: 230, 970, 5820, 10181…

>N.B.: Normal increase in RC-cells for the first two weeks. Kagune has started development on time. However, the subsequent increase in RC-cells was abnormally high. After RC-count reached 10,000, an RC suppressing medicine was administered to the subject. Further increase not observed. Further drug administration suspended. Writing off “A-OWL” as a failure. Experiment closed.

>Kanou’s notes: Such a pity, too. Although from a theoretical value standpoint it’s great that the case’s specimen was able to become a kakuja. If he was at least able to control it, that is.

If only he had some dead people inside his head to give him pep talks. Like Mental Hide flirting with naked /fit/ Kaneki while fighting Arima.

best he can get is a S nothing more

>Amon should have tulpas so that he can get PUs like Garyma's chosen one!
Disgusting. No thanks.

I hope Takizawa doesn't get cucked out of being more powerful than Amon too.

So Amon is retard strong and has potential to flatten Takizawa, but he can't control his kagune worth a damn.
We haven't seen the last of him.

The more fucked you are in the head while still being sane the higher your powerlevel duh!

He probably gets dead orphan tulpas and Kureo who tell him to murder all the filthy ghouls and fuck his daughter before the disease ridden pineapple does.

>mfw patiently waiting for Itori to appear

>nothing happens again for a week

patiently waiting for Matsuri to die an embarrassing and painful death. Probably hanging himself while masturbating to Urie.

best boy will return in 2017

This is Ishida's manga, so it's only a matter of time until someone dies of autoerotic asphyxiation.

>keeping the most important characters out of the story
Why does Ishida purposely make his manga shit?

Amon is dead.

>guys devil ape and doggu is definitely, 100%, fucking dead
>also Takizawa as well

t. you 100 chapters ago

>three pictures with the exact same dimensions and characters appearing in the exact same spot
What did Ishida mean by this?

holy shit

Amon is gonna be pretty important in the future then

Nothing. Typical Ishidafagboi overthinking things.

One thing is clear: Arima is now living in the dark dephts of hell, possibly being gangbanged by Washuu members again.

Hopefully. He's probably in the CCG labs, while Chigyo and other scientists are studying his weird-ass kakuhou and trying to farm it

I doubt it
Ishida hasn't given him any panel time in:re whatsoever

Arima-san looks so good. I want to suck his dick.

Sasako pls

Are they half giraffes?

This is the one eyed king

Stop bumping the thread, faggot.

>tfw you'll never have a half crazed sasako's lips slobbing all over your dick

no

How is the best girl of the series the damn male MC? Arima's bitch ass was probably all up in dem guts and now I'm confused.

I remember reading this back in 2011-2012 when no one gave a fuck about it. What the hell is it even about now?

Go schlick on your blog obnoxious tumblrina.
It's the shitposter. Just sage and the thread will eventually die

waifus and clowns

I thought TG was always popular

It was popular in japan, but there weren't many chapters available in english.

Has it really been that long? Holy fuck, Tokyo Ghoul really is the new Bleach.

not really
It doesn't have turn based combat

Why TG:re scan quality so shitty? Best quality Twisted Hels scans but i need wait 100 years..Then crossbreed but they dropped same time with helvetica i dont know why.This shit is popular but why only 1 team working on it and why i to read shittier scans

It's because it's not popular.

Can someone post the scan of pic related that was posted in the last thread?

Thanks, were scans of any other bonus illustrations posted last thread?

desuarchive.org/a/thread/151331819/#151331819

i think :re more popular than every general in Sup Forums atleast in japan and europe

Waiting for best boy to kill some nasty clowns.

Who are the most symphatetic :re characters for you now when this manga turned into shit?

NIHILISTIC

He's still gone but they released his vol.9 profile

JASON LIVES!

That looks good, much better without the whole mask on.

◘ and a wicked sense of humor.

I am Vancouver! \/

She's just comedy relief, she's the most useless of the Qshit, but at least she isn't as annoying as Urie or fucking Mutsuki. I hope those two die soon,

Because he was so OP he broke.

big booty bitches

Does this mean Amon has a hell of a hunger?

No it means his RC cells keep increasing on their own without him consuming any flesh.

Speak for yourself, I when the manga ended I was the only one saying Takizawa and Amon were alive. Everyone told me to stop my delusions.

This is exactly a Noro setup

Technically it should been he needs to eat constantly because his body consumes too many RC Cells.

Niggastream when?