Why is it illegal to even ask questions about "The Most Well-Documented Atrocity in Human History?"

Why is it illegal to even ask questions about "The Most Well-Documented Atrocity in Human History?"

Doesn't the truth fear no investigation?

Other urls found in this thread:

ehpg.wordpress.com/german-holocaust/
translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:F6XrCvcUGosJ:https://www.abendblatt.de/hamburg/harburg/article211223019/14-Jaehrige-vergewaltigt-Landgericht-muss-nacharbeiten.html+&cd=1&hl=de&ct=clnk&gl=de&client=firefox-b&edit-text=&act=url
taz.de/!805988/
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/1253622.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If every truth were exposed we'd probably be in a constant state of war
Then everlasting peace

My wife heard about this woman..
>hunny why would they do that to her
>cuz the holocaust never happened and they must protect their lie
Wife thinking..
>that is the only logical explanation, we don't jail flat eathers.

I love my wife

Well the holohoax is one thing that must be exposed and will be exposed soon

>we feel sorry (that we have been caught)
They always leave the most important part out.

if consequences dictate your course of action then it doesn't matter what's right--it's only wrong if you get caught

Someone needs to tell the dumb ass judge that letting them free is seen as weakness by the muzzies, too.

They all act like they never had to deal with those types before, holy fuck.

wtf Hans, is Germany beyond saving ?

You answer your own question.

>String of previous convictions
holy fuck. they must be lying. nobody would punish so harshly in any other case.

I love your wife too

German jewdiciary system.

It's legal here.

Why are judges all over the west doing
this?

How did we end up with so many sick fucks who deserve to be tortured and publicly executed, to have the job of supposedly carrying out justice against members of society who commit atrocious acts

>Why are judges all over the west doing this?
Because it's the law.
Our judicial system was made for humans, it wasn't prepared for a literal horde of animals to be judged.

no, you can ask questions, legitimately, and do the research, legitimately.

but if you pretend to have found out something that is clearly not true, and spread lies, with the intent of condoning, covering up or promoting new mass murder, then you are not merely asking questions - you are lying outright and complicit in those murders and any other murders that might be inspired by your lies. .

>but if you pretend to have found out something that is clearly not true, and spread lies, with the intent of condoning, covering up or promoting new mass murder, then you are not merely asking questions - you are lying outright and complicit in those murders and any other murders that might be inspired by your lies
if you doubt the holocoaster then you'll be arrested. top cuck.

>the law says rape is fine if you're an immigrant

What

no you may doubt, but you have to provide reason for doubting if you publish your doubts. Given that there is no good reason to doubt, that meas you arelying if you just spread false stories - lying with intent to justify or cover up mass murder.

Link to the stories you fucking dumb nigger

>Given that there is no good reason to doubt
that kike brainwashing hit you hard

You find this hard to believe?

Groening would have told you the same

the Auschwitz crematoria had trouble at the start because the bodies were too lean, not enough fat on the ones who had been worked to death and starved. It is all well documented

>blood is an accelerant and human bodies burn like wood
you should drop your circular presupposition that "there is no good reason to doubt" and start doing some research, yourself

again, the biggest tell is that it is illegal in your country to even question the holocaust. the truth fears no investigation

>Everyone's allowed to deny the Holocauster in Denmark
>Everyone will probably get allowed for hate speech due to it anyway

I agree blood as an accelerant seems odd - but what are you quoting from (quotes out of context are pretty meaningless - who said this? is this a real account? ) the rest seems to fit fairly well with the experience of those dealing with mass cremation.

did you ever see the film of the piles of burning cows after the cull for mad cow diseases in the UK - piles of cow corpses, once the fire started with some petrol they burned very well, without need for much more fuel.

jerking it to her rn user

>someone
Hmm I wonder WHO faggot.. maybe someone in Germany.

>I agree blood as an accelerant seems odd
just keep asking questions, senpai

Does she have a sister?

Would I be the father of the 14y old I would be happy the that the judge just made it much easier to bring these subhumans to justice.

How does anyone ever get in trouble for denying the Holocaust?
>Say what you want day to day
>get in shit and go to court
>plead not guilt - say it happened
>go back to day to life

>beginning the shill thread with a strawman

No, it is not illegal to ask questions about the most well-documented atrocity in human history.

>b-b-but Ursula was just questioning the holocaust.

Except she wasn't. For decades she has been boldly, calmly, and confidently stating Auschwitz-Birkenau was just a labor camp and no homicidal activity ever happened there, using the Standort and Kommandaturbefehle as her only source.

In a country where she knows spreading disinfo is illegal.

answer some then
what are your sources? a re they reliable?

Funny how “Never again!” only means no more Jewish genocides. Nobody cares about Rwanda. I don’t either but just saying it’s so fucking Jewish to pretend the holocaust was the last genocide that ever happened.

Hey! I remember you from yesterday night, Frog Mordechai.

THAS RITE!

Nobody cares about your cunt wife, normalfag

where the fuck does this nonsense come from?

I do not see why such silly rumours have been spread, when the truth about the mass shootings and the death marches and the labour camps and the gas chambers is easy to understand.

would this be a book of deliberate lies to undermine the historical record?

what is the book?

>having an opinion is illegal
>saying you have a conflicting eyewitness account of what another eyewitness accounts is illegal
>telling a person of jewish descent that you don't 100% believe his highly erroneous story is illegal
>liking your country is illegal
>not loving financing welfare payments for thousands of violent muslims is illegal
>not wanting to give the entire world reparation money for 100 years is illegal

Maybe it's just because i'm from the United States and I have critical thinking skills and free speech unlike Germans, but doesn't that strike you as just the slightest bit suspicious?

Even if you actually believe the holocaust didn't happen, actively enaging in holocaust denial is plain stupid. It serves no purpose.
Virtually all the people you will be fighting and trying to convince will be people who have zero malicious intentions and had nothing to do with actually crafting this conspiracy. Even if you somehow by some miracle manage to convince the world, everyone is just gonna shrug and go "my bad, I didn't know any better". You're never gonna find the perpetrators. And nothing would change, you won't suddenly get to be openly antisemetic or whatever because the idea of the holocaust will serve as a terrifyign warning, no matter if it actually happened or not.

>German rape gang

Not sure what your smuggy is supposed to imply in my case, Jeshua. I am merely pointing out a fact.

Did they release the graphic evidence ?

Good post.
I especially liked the part about Americans.

Actually, grownups do care about Rwanda, and the things being done to the Kurds and the Marsh arabs, and the Royhina and all other genocides. Grown ups also care about the things Stalin did and Pol Pot, and Pinochet. Grown ups care about mass murder.

>The Volk is ANYONE living in this country
t. Merkel

sorry, not me I was not online last night..

also not jewish.

The German chemist Germar Rudolf, who worked at the Max Plank institute for Solid State Physics, is now in jail, because he likewise measured the high levels of the cyanide in the walls of the de-lousing chambers. It happens that this gas bonds permanently with iron, and iron is present in all the cement etc of stone walls. Whereas, he found none in the walls of what were supposed to be the ‘gas chambers’ which were mainly shower units.

At the Auschwitz trial held at Frankfurt in the mid-sixties, the court had to conclude that it lacked ‘almost all the means or evidence available in a normal murder trial’ including ‘the bodies of the victim, autopsy reports, expert reports on the cause of death, evidence as to the criminals, murder weapons, etc.’ Far from leading to doubt, this gave to the mythic gas chambers a metaphysical status, doubt of which was forbidden. ‘No documents have survived, perhaps none ever existed,’ concluded the Holocaust historian Léon Poliakov.

ehpg.wordpress.com/german-holocaust/

It's just leftists being leftists; nothing suspicious about it. They're deadly scared of having to debate anything even when the evidence is overwhelmingly on their side. What can you expect from a bunch of self-depreciating, constantly apologizing soyboys?

>muh free speech

Woefully naïve or deliberately deceitful is the one who thinks "mere speech" can NEVER cause any harm. The harm here, is that everyday folks who DON'T have the time or interest to study the subject themselves are being misled by these people packaging their ideology into pseudo-scholarly formats (so-called "Gutachten" and other "clever questions") that therefore appear convincing to laypeople at first glance. And for many people with an already pre-existing bias ("come on man, look at the Jews, they're over-represented in American media so clearly they determine the flow of information and can fake whatever they want everywhere in the west!"), that is all they need to double-down on their jew hate instead of really trying to fact-check revisionism, something that requires months of research, and so that has real life consequences in politics and potentially even on the street.

your kikery offends me

>it requires months of research to see that "the most documented event in history" actually happened
seems reasonable

If they are going to gas people, why not use Carbon Dioxide / Carbon Monoxide from engines.

It is quicker, it incapacitates in seconds, it is a million times cheaper. Most importantly, it doesn't leave super deadly contaminated corpses that would kill whoever touched them for days.

>blood as an accelerant seems odd

Odd? It's not odd it's an outright lie, there's absolutely nothing remotely flammable in human blood. Not the plasma or the hemoglobin.

Which means it's pure bullshit.

Oh and incidentally, here's something to ponder when it comes to the Holocaust. After the war each allied faction did a survey of the "death camps" in formerly German occupied territory. A death camp being defined as a detention center whose primary function was the mass execution of prisoners.

Every. Single. One in the US/UK controlled zones was delisted as a death camp and has since been quietly redefined as a forced labor/internment camp. As in the primary purpose for the camps was acknowledged not to be mass murder at all. The investigation concluded the conditions found at the camps by the allied liberators were mostly attributable to prolonged malnutrition from supply cuts and outbreaks of Typhoid fever from the lack of supplies.

Only those camps located in the Soviet controlled territory have to this day remained defined as death camps... And the soviets would never have engaged in propaganda against a defeated Foe now would they?

Ah, versteckst jetzt Deine Flagge, Mordechai? Das Hippie-Symbol passt nicht so ganz, wenn Du mich fragst.

>the rohingya genocide
oh you’re a Muslim. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and not just assume it based on your flag but it appears I was wrong.

>personal attacks
where?
>logical fallacies
see the opening statement in the OP.
>rhetorical questions
Revisionists on Sup Forums, on stornfromt, rodoh codoh are the biggest pilpulers out there - it is here I learned how to argue like a revisionist.

This is facism, fuck these fucking god dam idiots calling President Trump a facist.

Do they care, do they REALLY care? I don't think so, most people don't really care about whatever they perceive to potentially have an effect on their lives.

Most other things they just claim to because it's what you're expected to do.

How about you, why aren't you in Burma helping those brave sweet muslim Rohingya, who couldn't possibly have antagonized the native Buddhist Burmese population so greatly that they felt mass expulsion was the only answer, and pissed people off so bad that even fucking Zen Buddhist monks vocally support the expulsion

>trying to fact-check revisionism, something that requires months of research

Not really taking a stand either way, but if it takes "months of research" to disprove revisionist claims, wouldn't that imply something about this actually being the "most well-documented atrocity in history"?

Because there is no such thing as free speech in Germany, and several other European countries.

fresh OC

LOL

Something about your posts... not quite right.

Take off your meme flag, shill

JIDF or Shareblue?

Because Germany can't seem to understand liberty, no mater how many times they get the shit slapped out of them.

the girl didn't die and they are reworking the case tho
translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:F6XrCvcUGosJ:https://www.abendblatt.de/hamburg/harburg/article211223019/14-Jaehrige-vergewaltigt-Landgericht-muss-nacharbeiten.html+&cd=1&hl=de&ct=clnk&gl=de&client=firefox-b&edit-text=&act=url

wow get your facts out of here you bigoted cis white male

Actual Austrian JIDF. Has an own channel as well. Kinda like him, but then again he defended:

taz.de/!805988/

„Möchten die Horst Güntherchen in ihrem Blut sich wälzen und die Inges den polnischen Bordellen überwiesen werden, mit Vorzugsscheinen für die Juden“, schrieb Theodor W. Adorno kurz vor der Niederlage NS-Deutschlands aus Kalifornien an seine Eltern in New York. Er freute sich, nun endlich sei „alles eingetreten, was man sich jahrelang gewünscht hat, das Land vermüllt, Millionen von Hansjürgens und Utes tot, wahrscheinlich dem Volk das Genick gebrochen, sodass es als Subjekt aus der Geschichte ausscheidet“.
>"May the Horst Günterchens role in their own blood and the Inges be passed to the Polish brothels, with passes of privilege for the Jews.", wrote Theodor W. Adorno shortly before the defeat of NS-Germany from California to his parents in New York. He rejoiced, finally everything was "trampled down, what one had wished for years, the country dumped with litter, millions of Hansjürgens and Utes dead, the neck of the people probably broken, so that history may excrete it is a subject."

So not really. He is a walking red pill on kikery though. :^)

lol fuck the right

the headline says they left the victim for dead which is true and implies that she didn't die
whats funny is i assumed that story was entirely fake after noticing it was only on the sun but i appreciate that now youve confirmed to me that it as real
what the fuck is wrong with you people

What was the name of the judge? Did it end in stein or berg or something?

>what the fuck is wrong with you people
it's the whole system, pacifiying the people and giving mild sentences so they can better themselves

What a pathetic justification.

Oh and the european court of human rights says denying a genocide is protected by freedom of speech.

hudoc.echr.coe.int/eng#{"itemid":["001-158235"]}

you got a keeper user

Journalists
Judges
Politicians
Remember.

>To communicate anything to a goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Post feet

>My hair turned gray that morning.
IT'S JEW MAGIC! I AIN'T GOTTA SPLAIN SHIT!

>seems odd
An outright fabrication seems "odd"

You are a fucking kike. Kill your self.

>where the fuck does this nonsense come from?
Perhaps you've heard of a man, named Rube (((Goldberg)))?

>did you ever see the film of the piles of burning cows after the cull for mad cow diseases in the UK - piles of cow corpses, once the fire started with some petrol they burned very well, without need for much more fuel.
no
gasoline burns at about 950c
A wood fire burns at a temperature of between 800 and 900 degrees centigrade. In a crematorium where a body is supposed to be fully reduced to ash, the temperatures are considerably higher, varying from 1100 to 1500 degrees centigrade

Those burns alone should be enough to deny the holohoax. Do you know what they were left with after the bonfires? Big stinking piles of charred corpses that still had to be disposed of. The burning was only to create enough heat to try to kill the disease in an attempt to keep any infection from leeching into the water supply. It reduced the corpses significantly, but it did not "turn the bodies into unrecognizable ash."

Pyres were also so incredibly inefficient they stopped doing it, because they couldn't keep up with only a few hundred thousand animals... in a giant operation that wasn't done underground and completely in secret.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/1253622.stm

>teens
I thought that only meant niggers