PJW is a fucking cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w
youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck
bbc.com/news/uk-38281950
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>retweeting someone means you fully endorse everything they've ever said/did

dude's a has-been faggot

This. PJW is bad optics himself, he doesn't need to lecture others about it.

What's wrong with Britain First?
The guy labor paid to kill the chick wasn't even associated with Britain First.
Parliament banned Britain First because.of a fucking hilarious meme

what a faggot
why do betas orbit these E-celebs again?

>imagine my cock as I ram it into a prolapsed anus

>optics
Honestly only cucks talk about this shit.

Grow a set of balls and stop giving a shit about how things look in the eyes of the PC police.

Just goes to show how much of a liberal cuck he really is if a shabboys goy is too right wing for him

MAINSTREEM METEOR
IM AJEN MY SHOCK

Watson's always been a faggot.

IMAGINE MY SURPIRSE..

Just stop giving attention to him.

What?

>A MATCH IN MY SHARK?
>it's more likely than you think
>click here for a free PC check

LOL Trump is further to the right than alt lite cucks. Fucking jkll yourself Paul, quit stealing our memes as well you faggot pussy.

Tell me about the group Britain first bong
Are they even that right wing?

britain first

>muh optics
Daily reminder PJW actually looks like this

He's literally only in this for the fame, remember how fast he was "off the trump train"?

fucking kek
saved

He was calling Trump a Hillary plant for a while

Did everyone forget when he said he no longer supports Trump then did a 180 claiming it was a joke cause he was losing subs

>TELL ME ABOUT BRITAIN FIRST! WHY DOSE HE TRIGGER KEKS?
>ALOT OF LOYALTY FOR A BRITBONG

he is a ultimate soyboy who has a tits

I should have never used that word on here. I'm sorry Sup Forums

PJW is a soyboy, chemtrailer paranoid conspiracy theorist turned alt right only when he saw money from views in it. Sits in front of a map in the basement asking "why euros don't stand up and defend their countries" when that is exactly what Jayda and BF *do* insofar as is legally possible in this Orwellian state. Fuck the cunt.

Racist bigot. The fact that you are white with a penis is outrageous. Kys

>soyboy, chemtrailer paranoid conspiracy theorist
This is called poisoning the well for those that don't understand. It is a shill tactic and it is quite obvious once deployed.

PJW still a fag tho

And you realized it just now??

This is actually pretty out of character for PJW, sounds like he has something personal against Britain First

Well, that time it made some actual sense, since he was shooting missiles at Syria because ‘muh beautiful babies’. This is different though.

Well that's actually sorta true, it's just that Hillary thought Trump would be an easy opponent.

Infowars does push some ridiculous shit. I still listen to jones though

What meme?

Theyre right wing in the same sense that Tommy Robinson is. Controlled opposition. They just focus on the Muslims and wont ever criticise Jews or the banking system. Trump has obviously been given the go ahead to push them now. They must have secured major stateside Zionist backing.

youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w

Also remember that during the primaries Trump was being referred to as a Pied Piper candidate in internal Dem emails. They wanted to use him and Cruz to make Ruboto and JEB! take conservative stances that could be used against them in the general election. The democrat leadership was 100% positive they would be running against a moderate Republican.

>works for Alex Jones because he can't get another job
>flip-flops on whether he's part of the alt-right or not
>tries to discuss science even though he doesn't have the first clue what he's talking about (i.e. that depression video)
>retweets cuckservative talking points about muh tax cuts
>attacks muslims constantly but doesn't say a word about ((certain other religions))
>le soyboy meme xD

He's a moron and can't argue his way out a paper bag, just like most alt-lite youtube celebrities.

>be passive because everything is controlled opposition its not worth doing anything guys
This cucked learned helplessness is the actual controlled opposition. In fact this is exactly the type of shit PJW would come out with.

How can you talk about "optics" without feeling like a fucking liar?
All it means is that,
>well we are technically correct, but we shouldn't say this because we will look bad
This is such an extremely dishonest and shill like behavior.

Trump became POTUS exactly because he didn't give a shit about optics, unlike nervous tiptoers who would apologize and disavow in a heartbeat.

Faggot

He's right though. They are also huge christcucks. Britain First are the types who wouldn't mind white people going extinct as long as the brown people left over aren't Muslims.

>this cucked learned helplessness is the actual controlled opposition
I agree, never thougt of how to put it in worda though. This learned helplessness is a big problem among swedes as well.

I just left work and I have to say that the atmosphere in there was unlike anything I've seen before.

There was a buzz around the warehouse, peoples spirits were visibly lifted, in this Muslim dominated town where the rape gangs have been operating for years under police and local council protection, these great British people suddenly felt that the world had been reminded about what Islam is.

Lots of hope in Luton today, there is a massive swell of public opinion regarding islam, but the establishment has so far succeeded in keeping it in check, but what these 3 simple retweets have done is allow ordinary patriotic men and women to openly criticise the religion of intolerance and child rape.

For us in Britain this is a big day, and the liberal media can definitely feel it too, hence the fear and panic.

S A V E D

Is PJW a fucking retard now or what?

It's basic nationalist thinking. America First for Americans. Britain First for Brtis.

Christ. It's relative. Does anyone actually think Trump would put Britain first?

I like the new pasta

paul takes it up the ass from alex jones who really cares what he has to say anyways i know i don't.

lmao

i always knew this was the original scene

Why give this guy attention?

He has cucked out many times

>MAINSTREAM METEOR

>(((optics)))

Only people whose brains have been penetrated by semitism talk like this. There is truth and there are lies, not "optics."

Paul Cohen Watson flip flops on anything wherever the wind blows. He is just in it for the Shekels youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck

>we should only be passive about jews and not da big mad muzzywuzzies
I never said be passive you slimy little kike. We certainly shouldn't be passive about subversive Hershels like you.

>dont bring nazi flags, bad for optics
>jew brings nazi flag
>helicopter crashes killing two officers
>communist has heart attack and dies
>media releases its weeks of compiling information from jews on a discord

still this pjw is wrong, but perception has its place, should not be overlooked

that facebook post on the right is cringy as fuck
pic related

This subversive kike is trying to insinuate that I'm saying because they're controlled opposition we should be passive, when in fact what I'm really saying is we should be less passive and not be led by controlled opposition groups who put themselves at the forefront of nationalism in order to lead us away from the JQ

They're classic Zionists like Churchill was. You'd have thought some Britcucks would've learned from his mistakes by now.

>B-b-but Trump should have retweeted MY anti-Islam videos

Is what he really meant to tweet.

You're not wrong about that. It's a literal popularity contest for these e-celebs.

psjw with his wannabe robin leech delivery talk style must understand that no one runs ThePresident's twatter account but The Don himself.

ppl may not like everything he does but that Man will be respected!

Yeah it is
Britain first and the British people are our ally not these communist faggots and mud monkeys

>LARP as a nazi achieving nothing while accusing those who risk prison to expose mudslime rape gangs as controlled opposition
Yea fuck right off.

I think he deserves much more to be in pic related than Nigel

FUCK OPTICS WE ARE BUILDING CROSSES TO NAIL YOU NIGGER FAGGOT KIKES TO

I'VE BUILT TWENTY TWELVE FOOT CROSSES, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR YOUR COUNTRY TODAY?

>le Nazi larpers
every time

>Mosley is controlled opposition and a CIA plant!
>he just wants to ruin our optics!
>he is too radical and fringe, he alienates the normies!

your right. all these babies are butthurt ThePresident don't give them a 'rub' or some 'play' to help their social media marketing numbers increase.

chumpcuck from dtroit was crying about it other day too.

so to be clear.
not only does The Don make people $ just by saying or tweeting their names. he also still owns massive amounts of real estate in everyone's minds. especially libtards.
#MAGA

>MUH OPTICS
My first thought...

Its run by Israel 1ster Jews you mong, who openly express they have no problem with other forms of mass 3rd world immigration besides thn Muslim variety. Nothing to do with "larping as da nazis". Go back to plebbit. BNP/Nick Griffins policies, anti Muslim/Mass immigration/Zionism are the correct method.

"Nazis", as you call anyone who is unafraid to confront the JQ, have failed because kikes like you and gillible goys fall for the cucked civic nationalist meme and support controlled opposition instead of authentic ethnonationalists. I've no doubt you'd have denounced Mosley and Griffin as "le ebil Nazis" in preference of UKIP too, you fucking fairy.

i told you these "optics" people were jewnigger soyboys, you respect strength and truth nothing else lmao @ Sup Forums getting btfo on the daily now by your own

how could suggesting britain should put its nation and peoples first be bad optics? how fucking cucked do you have to be to think that the leaders of your nation shouldn't have your best interests at heart when leading. i will never be able to understand the kind of mentality that leads you to think the rest of the world is more important that your fellow countrymen.

Fuck optics.
Optics=PC bullshit
What do you think Trump ran on? Being a politically correct bitch sure wasn't what caught my attention.

Checked, and great pasta

Tbh the fact Brits even call
> Israel 1ster Jews you mong, who openly express they have no problem with other forms of mass 3rd world immigration besides thn Muslim variety
NAZIS really high-lights the absolute state of Britain. If you don't change this mindset, the muslims will skullfuck you again and again. And you will continue to have Rotherham everywhere.

You know what else is not great optics? Muslims attacking and killing whites.

he's always been a dweeb, but i don't ever remember him being this molyneux-tier snarky faggot that he's turned into
i swear, some of these people could read the fucking phone book and still come off like obnoxious know-it-all assholes

And how do you and every other random on here even know about Rotherham? Because BF marched there every single weekend after it happened. If it wasn't for them it would have been another court case you never heard about.
>M-m-muh controlled opposition, outraged working class patriots don't know every single detail of every worldwide conspiracy therefore they must be Israel shills

Optics is such a pussy thing. Do what's right - in the long run it'll end up better even if it brings some short-term pain. Jesus, Trump has lived his life this way and all it's gotten him is the presidency.

>Because BF marched there
LOL fucking mong. It's not like it was splashed on the cover of national newspapers or anything. BF were pretty much unknown until about 18 months ago

>only cares about the messenger
>ignores muslim bigotry portrayed
>calls videos anti-islam

Yep, 2017

So I thought you just called Britain First NAZI larpers? Why do you defend them now?

He was calling me a Nazi LARPer for telling it like it is and saying theyre controlled opposition. Britain First are genuine right-wingers to this soyboy.

I was calling this twat a Nazi larper for calling out BF as controlled opposition because they don't address the JQ. Learn to follow the flow of a conversation maybe?

>Anyone who confronts the JQ is le ebil Nazi!

>Aug 27 2014
Wow really ahead of the curve there. And yes technically it wasn't BF it was EDL, 90% of whom are now members of BF. God do you people need every in crayon diagram or something?

WAIT WAIT WAIT

DID TRUMP SERIOUSLY RETWEET BRITAIN FIRST!?
DID THIS REALLY HAPPEN!?!?

>Every working class protester speaking against Muslims is controlled opposition because they've never spoken about the delinkage of currency to the gold standard in the interest of jewish finance

You literally cannot address the JQ by law in your country. You WILL go to jail. bbc.com/news/uk-38281950

And it could have been as with Tomi Robbinson: his own government abandoned him and fought him. And the only people who would come to him and support him were the Israelis. He KNOWS that not terrorism is the primary problem, but the silent demographic conquest of Europe.

Don't attack these people. They ARE on our side.

Always knew he was a faggot

EPIC LULZ LOL

WE POWN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL /B\ WINZ AGAiN!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

GOOD WORK GUYZ

WE POWNZORD THIS NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\B\ YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO WE OWND HIM THATZ WOT HAPPENS WITH Sup Forums FIND YA

FUCK YE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sup Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAWLZORZ

/B\ FTW!!!!!!!!!!! BLAMMED HIM!!!!!!!!!!! XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO GOOD HACKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PWND THIS MODAFOKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POON XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST HACK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD JOB [B]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POOND THE NOOB BACK OFF TEH INTERNET!!!!!! XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANONOYMOUS HATE MACHINE FTW LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER FORGIVE NEVRR FORGET WE OWND THIS KID LOL HACKED HIS ACCOUNT LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/B\ HAS THE BEST HACKERS IN THE INTERNET

LOL EPIC HACKING \B/ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BANND HIM LOL POWND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL RULE 34 PROVED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS KID GOT PWND LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM GONNA LINK ALL MY FRIENDS TO THIS ON FACEBOOK XD LOL POWND SHOW THEM WHAT ^B^ IS LIKE LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT MESS WITH ANONYMOS!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EPIC LULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG LOL ROFLMAO THIS IS LULZY OMG ROF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{B} FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

TEACHED THIS KID A LEsSoN LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO THIS IS EPIC!!!!!!!

THIS IS WAT THE OLD ANONYMOS WOZ ALL ABOUT LOL HACKING AND NO REVENGE!!!!!!!

POOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POONING!!!! Sup Forums WE POOND HIM LOL I AM PROUD LO!L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD JOB +B+ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POONING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EPIC HACK -B- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LULZOR

POWNZORD LOL!

EPIC LULZ Sup Forums

WE POWND AGAIN!!!!! XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL WE HACKED HIM A GOOD ONE!!!!

XD ANONYMOUS HATE MACHINE WINZ AGAIN!

POOND BY Sup Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO WE OWND HIM THATS WOT HAPPENS WEN Sup Forums FIND YA

FUCK YE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sup Forums!!!!!!!!! POWND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD WORK GUYS

WE POWNZORD THIS NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAWLZORD

/B\ FTW!!!!!!!!! BLAMMED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL OWNZORD LOL

GOOD HACKING /B\!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OWNEDRD TIS DUMBOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POON XD !!!!!!!!!!!

BEST HACK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD JOB [B]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OL EPIC HACKING \B/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BANND HIM LOL POWND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL RULE 34 PROVED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS KID GOT PWND LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM GONNA LINK ALL MY FRIENDS TO THIS ON FACEBOOK XD LOL POWND SHOW THEM WHAT ^B^ IS LIKE LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT MESS WITH ANONYMOS!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EPIC LULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO THIS IS EPIC!!!!!!!

THIS IS WAT THE OLD ANONYMOS WOZ ALL ABOUT LOL HACKING AND NO REVENGE!!!!!!!

>Wow really ahead of the curve there
Still 2 years before anyone had heard of BF, thus contradicting your own point about BF being the driving force behind the exposure. As for Tommy Robinson, he got exposure because he's another controlled opposition Zionist who is given a platform to spew his "it's all da big bad muzzies, don't listen to le ebil nazis!" rhetoric. That's the deal every Shabbos Goy makes in order to lead the nationalist movement away from the real nationalists who will confront the JQ. They suppress genuine ethnonationalism so your kind can maintain it's stranglehold over western civilization. If you were an honest person and didn't have anything to hide, I don't see how you could reasonably deny this.

LOL OMG ROF !!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST HACK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOO :B: IS SO AWESOM LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM POASTING THIS PAGE ON MYSPACE LOL SO LULZY Sup Forums EPIC HACK

THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U DONT READ ABOUT RULE 34!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG LOL T HIS IS BETTER THAN SHOP DA WHOOP MEME LAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POWNING THIS KID BACK 2 RUNESCAPE FTW LOL

GOOD JOB *B* XD LOL POONZD HIM!!!!!!!! XD

LULZOR POONZOR OWNZOR = !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL UNBELIEVABLE U GUYZ HACK FASEBOOK ACCOUNTS SO GOOD LOL ANOMYMOUS WE ARE LEGION!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY CAN STAND IN OUR WAY LOL ROFL XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAWND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD JOB ^B^

LoL U GUYZ HAXORD HIS PEN0R AWAY!!!!!!

EPIN /B\!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG ROFAL WOFFLE LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CHICK THOT SHE COULD GET AWAY FROM ANONYMOS BUT GOT POWD!!!!!! XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAWLZ GOT OWND BY ANOYMOUS INTERNET MACHINE LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM TELLING EVERYONE ON MSN ABOUT THIS ROFLMAO XD XD XD XD XD PWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sup Forums IS THE BEST LOL OMG NO WONDER EVERYONE IS SCARED OF THIS PLACE LOL THIS PLACE HACK EVERYONE OMG ROFAL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POWND LOL user FINEL BOSS OF THE INTERNET XD!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CHICK GOT OWND BITCH!!!!!! XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>POTUS has out shitposted every single post by the Aussies with a single tweet

Best timeline

Oh my somebody get this fag to his fainting couch.

>Every working class protester
No, they'd mostly be gullible goys who are the victims of this fake zionist co-op civic nationalist movements. Why would you even deny the importance of the Jewish dominance of international banking or their dominance over western culture in general? Spill it, Hershie. It seems you have something to hide.

every other video
>europe needs to stand up to radical islam blablabla
>europe stands up
>nooooo not like thaaaat

Except he's right. Most of you autists here on Sup Forums don't understand the basics of social interaction, so you probably have no concept of how reputations, images, and public relations are managed.

Constantly undercutting yourself with ignorant and unpleasant statements have a variety of self-harming effects that help your enemy and make it impossible to reach your goals. Trump is failing because he is so selfish he refuses to stop being an asshole to all the people he needs to support him if he's going to get anything done.