GOOGLE IS DEPICTING WHITE MATHEMATICIANS AS NEGROIDS

GOOGLE IS DEPICTING WHITE MATHEMATICIANS AS NEGROIDS

just look at this shit, doppler was a white person and you can look at up, but now on todays splash google depicts him with a clearly negroid hairline and jawbones
how long will they be able to continue with this shit?

""""Ethnic Germans""""

Search in google images.

no surprise there

>clearly negroid hairline

Doppler's fivehead is as white as they come.

??? it's also depicting buildings as red and a giant man holding a plane with visible sound waves...

>GOOGLE IS DEPICTING WHITE MATHEMATICIANS AS NEGROIDS
that pic dont look black your overreacting

google "american inventors"

WE

WUZ

the colors are supposed to represent red shift and blue shift; he would look more darker if his skin was blue colored

wow he look slike a fucking nigger
(((google)))

i thought that was a nigro

Doesn't look black. More like its in the light of a setting sun or something. Its just artistic. Look at the fucking buildings.

that's largely cos you're a retard

>how long will they be able to continue with this shit?
>how long can a monopoly do whatever the fuck it wants

KANGS

Marcus and Dwayne Wright...

INVENTURS AND SHEEEEIT

you are really reaching here Ahmed.

have you ever seen a nigger because thats not what they look like. That man looks British.

Gertrude plantperson is the doodle i get for today.

DOPLAZ

who cares at this point
they just blatantly look stupid

very subtle, but youre right, they tried to nigrify him with dark skin.

>Go(((o)))gle
it writes itself

Google should be bombed, they're a bunch of jerks.

Literally legalize bombing corporate headquarters and do it to Google.

Think of it as "corporate euthanasia"

The trick is to seize power and then declare Google employees life unworthy of life, then deploy the firepower

I've worked with Google employees. They aren't worth saving. Put them out of their misery.

Relax, it's just a shitty tumblr-style art. Reatards can't even use proper colors.

>GOOGLE

Even NASA had to admit that negroes sent us to the moon...the super genius black man that pioneers heart transplants was a negro....dopplar had a negro assitant that did the work and white man got the comps....wake up america, Thez iz Geniuseses

SYENSMEN N MAFFS N SHIET

WOAH LOOK NIGGERS WHO CANT READ
if you werent fucking mutts you could read that i DID NOT FUCKING MENTION COLORS and that i did mention the sixhead with negroid hair and negroid recessive hairline as well as a negro profile
its easy to spot JIDF shils because the rabbis dont want to spend extra shekels on educating them about reading posts, they just shit their seeds to fulfill their quota