Wow, technology has come a long way!

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRjnII_J6rQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based YouTube comments

The time of virtual 2D waifus has finally arrived.

What a time to be alive.

Old news.

I feel so sorry for people who end up buying that. It looks so sad

this, when the model is able to travel around the premises, then it is a purchase.

Don't worry user, your time will come.

>burglar rapes you are waifu

>implying I wouldn't want an ai to take care of my home when I'm outside

Why is she trapped in a coffee machine?

What's your command, user-kun?

>black mirror is right again

I'm just imagine a tsundere waifu.
What a perfect!

I wouldnt mind waking up to this. Instant buy if my waifu is available.

this is pretty cool. come home have a conversation about anything with waifu without fear of rejection. Can't wait until they make it a hologram the walks around the house

>$3000 for a glorified Siri ripoff

That's just fucking sad. Bitch didn't even get naked and worst of all you can't even fuck it. fucking japan

while I watch

brb ordering now

I hope people buy it just to support the waifu industry

I just hope waifu bots become a thing within the next 20 years so i can finally transcend into wizardhood

>You canĀ“t do this with virtual shit idol.

>blender with cheap chinese hologram

Garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=yRjnII_J6rQ

Why? People who buy that most probably don't have much human interaction normally. It would be coping mechanism them for them instead.

Will it have subs?

There website has an english setting, so I assume either subs or English VA.

>English VA.
Oh god, please, no.

Will there be a version of a lewd onee-san type?

Normalfaggotry response is to feel sad.

A waifufag response would be "Japan saves the day".

You really see who's normalfag in these types of threads.

> ntr mod

Normalfags are scum and waifufags are pathetic.
True ascendance away from the very feeling of loneliness is the only path to freedom. Embrace being a hermit.

I'd prefer lewd older lady who reacts to you seeing your dick.

>normal people are scum
???
Dont be so edgy

Normalfags who invade the hobbies of other people and look to change the hobby or the userbase to suit their needs over the original audience are scum, yes.
Normal people themselves are needed to make society run, and are a different matter.

Not that guy but I can confirm this is the true path, though it's valuable for your mental health not to hold society in contempt but merely separate yourself from it as it is the path you've chosen. Every day instead or growing weaker and more depressed I only grow more self-reliant and steel-like in my resolution. The waifus just help grease the wheels when it's time to get a nut off.

>letting some little shit in a tube waste my electricity
How about no?

Being alone is definitely sadder

Yamero.

I'll buy one as soon as they parner with license characters.

>plexiglas in a can

truly a pinnacle of japanese technology

That guy needs to eat a fucking sandwich.

3000 usd for a badly designed waifu and japanese are actually awful with software so the AI probably sucks dick, having to push a button and waiting 4 seconds to talk to her is awful too.

>Miku

Only worth buying to bully it.

If I bought it, I'd probably kill myself within a week when the text messages start repeating

lmao same thing i thought

>implying that's any different from talking to real people

I'm 99% sure it will be blunder of the year.
Japan is so behind with the times on AI and software in general.

doesn't even have a fleshlight attachment, what's the point

Not anime or manga
Fuck off.

Loners unite?

>unite
kek

>That music
>You know, somebody's home for me.
>Feels great
fuck, I didn't need this feel AOTY

>Being alone is definitely sadder
Not being able to find enjoyment in life without having someone around to entertain your sorry ass is the actual sad part you pathetic fag.

Does Japan not want to survive in the next 50 years? This is why no one wants to have a wife and kids. Why would you if you can have HER. It's great for countries that don't have a birth rate problem, like the US. Japs need to require one made realife baby in order to even pre-order this shit.

Another retard.
Surely you must understand that not everyone is interested in this sort of medium, yes?
The chance that someone with an interest in family creation even knows of this, or anything like it, while working in order to make money and be able to take care of his family is more than slim.
No one dies out because of some sort of virtual personification creation.

>This is why no one wants to have a wife and kids
no, Japan's declining birthrate is more due to harsh demanding work culture than anything else.
The commercialization of romance also has a bit to do with it as well.

I'm already saving up for an AR headset. I figure by the time I have enough set aside, the tech will be cheaper and better, and there will be some good daughteru/imouto apps.

but for now, I would settle for just a smartphone daughteru/imouto.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, MOOT, THIS IS NOT THE PIC I POSTED

Threadly reminder that we're alive to witness the glorious waifu age.

I'd buy it, having your waifu talk to you and send you cute texts worrying about you is better than a plastic figurine that collects dust and never changes.

I don't want one untill it calls me pathetic scum and criticizes everything i do.
Eventualy after months/years of putting up With me she starts to gradually warm up and maybe even blush after she calls me a discusting pig.
When they put in that feature, thats when ill buy one

>Japan is so behind with the times on AI and software in general

Difference in approach. Nintendo summed it up nicely; Lateral thinking with withered technology

>burgertard approach
Huh this computer couldn't handle all these 20 million lines software that our company had just developed. Time to replace the computer

>japanese approach
Zis pasokon cannot handuru our software our company just developed. Better to make it simpler and optimize other resource on za pasokon

For example, if you go to yo average japs websites, most of them are light, less resource intensive with little to no javascript used. Compare that with most websites you're frequent to

There's going be that special place in time when waifu sex robots are a real thing just before the fall of humanity, and I will never be alive during that brief window.

>No anus
Dropped

>mfw

If I got one of those I would probably commit suicide within a year. So fucking depressing.

Who's moot?

>acciident happens on the bus
>blender-chan waits forever for her owner to come back

>A tiny hologram projector(?) with a audio player built in
Why is this supposed to be impressive?

Is there a yandere setting?

But can you have Slut characters too?

do you even know where you are?

How come? There's literally no reason to have any interaction with 3D women in 2016.

I feel so sorry for people who end up buying Amazon Echo. Some screws must be loose if you want Amazon to spy on you in your room all day long

>Amazon retains digital recordings of users audio spoken after the "wake up word," and while the audio recordings are subject to demands by law enforcement, government agents, and other entities via subpoena, Amazon publishes some information about the warrants it receives, the subpoenas it receives, and some of the warrant-less demands it receives, allowing customers some indication as to the percentage of illegal demands for customer information it receives

Aiess avatar to berate you into improving your lifestyle when?

I really don't understand why anyone would want a Echo in the first place. It just seems like a handful of readily available phone apps packed into a cylinder. Also, anime.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

>I'm too poor to afford nice things

Jap birth rates going down again

Is anyone developing haptic feedback gloves so you can feel all the virtual curves of your waifu as she virtually envelopes your dick?

What's sadder, a virgin who buys an AI waifu with his own money or a divorce who loses half of everything he has built up over his entire lifetime?

In the long run AI waifus and figurines are a much less expensive investmenet with a far greater long term payoff.

Stuff like this is why I don't do technology or media past like 2010. Not smartphones, not social media, nothing. That and the fact I'm not a normalfag.

They also make my eyeballs bleed from the terrible web design, shitty fonts, and convoluted as shit navigation.

What's nice about it? I can look at the weather faster and in much greater detail on my phone than any voice activated shitbox can read it to me.

sauce?

They are made for jap people not goys like you

Kill the red ribbon sympathizers

>a far greater long term payoff
Ensuring you stay a virgin for life?

What's the point of that thing, can't you just have her on you phone?

It's a high risk, low reward situation vs a no risk low reward situation. Which would any sane person pick, if not shamed by society into risking his own livelihood?

Oh my... That was hot as fuck.

Just don't get married you dumb fuck

Ordering Hamtaro shower curtain now

This checks out. Fuck traditional marriage. Can't wait till we leave it in the dust.

Someone's butthurt he got tricked into marriage by some whore

It has a ton of potential but seems like it will be a simple, on-board, non-up-gradable a.i with limited responses and processing. If they let you use an external pc as the "brain" and used something like adobe voco along with microsoft tay or zo level of chatbot I would buy.