Did Joe Scarborough murder his Intern?

Who here thinks he did and has their theory on why he did it?
I personally think he did, I would love to see him go to jail.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/767685048703279104
youtube.com/watch?v=pcbQfQvFh3s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Brennan_Crutchley
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

It's obvious. He was having an affair and killed her to cover it up. There's really no other reason.

Absolutely, and the liberal narrative was that he obviously did it. That is, until he became a good pet "moderate republican"

Why the fuck would Trump tweet something if it was blatantly false?

It's true. Joe's fucked.

CHAOS rules supreme

Trump would never bring this up without proof that he did it.

Bump for Lori

>louri klausutis, and aide to republican congressman joe scaborough, found dead in his ft walton beach office july 20th, 2001.

>head wound present but ruled an as an undetected heart condition that made her fall

>michael berkland, who had his medical license revoked in missouri in 1998 and suspended in florida in 1999, did the autopsy and acknowledged the head wound but "the last thing we wanted was 40 questions about a head injury." no one knows if the suspension was lifted.

>klausutis family denied a past medical history of medical problems as berkland had stated and last witness to see her alive, tiffany bates suggested

>body found by andreas and juanita bergman, who were scheduled to meet with joe about facilitating a green card but the congressman was in washington at the time. why was there an appointment then?

>medical report had no description of scene or diagram of body location

>juanita suggested siezure for some reason citing her medical backround as a nurse

>foul play never considered by authorities despite head injury worse then initially reported

>joe resigned from congress two months after death and six months into his new term

kristy was known as a fit and healthy human despite efforts to paint her otherwise.
>pensacola news deleted her her from search function and emerald coast young republicans removed all info about her despite her being there president at time of death

>even michael moore made a website entitled joescarboroughkilledhisintern.com

You forgot to mention Berkland was arrested in 2012 for keeping over 100 human remains in a self storage unit.
Also his supervisor at the time Dr. Gary Cumberland resigned on corruption allegations two years after the coverup..

Yes. The guy is complete scum.

Trump just exposed to millions that Joe killed an intern. Guy is toast

mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/767685048703279104

Time Traveler Trump drops the Joe and Mika are really (((clowns in America))) tweet

shit yea he did Im a florida boy and i had never seen a coverup that hard in my life. was shocked to see his face ever again let alone have his own show.

best part is that they wouldn't release the autopsy that put her pregnant

Yes, which is why corrupt mods 404 these threads

I saw that too, but they left a few up. Probably just trying to cut down on the clutter.

i also forgot to mention R. S. Miller, a reporter for the American Politics Journal was stonewalled by police, a local news paper, and joe's office. the journal was following the case closely

>upon questioning joe's press secretary, an angry miguel serrano, miller was told "isn't there anything else you could be doing."

> a sergeant Pond of ft walton beach police department hung up on miller after saying it was "nobody's business."

>the journalist who covered the case for the Northwest Florida Daily news, Tom McLaughlin, told another Journal associate, "suffice to say that i like dr. berkland very much as a person and respect his work as a medical examiner."

Murdering Joe even scrubbed the audio clip of him jokingly admitting to the crime during a Don Imus interview.
youtube.com/watch?v=pcbQfQvFh3s

Not many investigations can last over 4 years. Murder, treason, and these:

(7)A prosecution for a felony that resulted in injury to any person, when such felony arises from the use of a “destructive device,” as defined in s. 790.001, may be commenced within 10 years.
(8)A prosecution for a felony violation of chapter 517 or s. 409.920 must be commenced within 5 years after the violation is committed.
(9)A prosecution for a felony violation of chapter 403 must be commenced within 5 years after the date of discovery of the violation.
(10)A prosecution for a felony violation of s. 825.102 or s. 825.103 must be commenced within 5 years after it is committed.
(11)A prosecution for a felony violation of ss. 440.105 and 817.234 must be commenced within 5 years after the violation is committed.

Wow, like Gary Condit, but actually guilty.

Necrophiliac or Cannibal?

Holy shit Florida is as bad as people say it is.

Doubt if it was murder, most likely OD or an accident from drugs and/or rough play.

Murder only comes in if she was blackmailing him.

As always, we will find that the coverup ends up being worse than what is being covered up.

That's conclusive DNA evidence right there, if they kept it.

look up the florida vampire. chill you to the bone. fucker worked for NASA i think

Man kills an intern for not aborting his baby = Murder 1

>Murder only comes in if she was blackmailing him.
>As long as the person you kill isn't blackmailing you it isn't murder
You're a fucking idiot.

How does Trump get his inside intel? He always seems to know about this shit ahead of time.

>trump would never make a claim without proof

Wew lad

>Drugs
>Rough play
You're a moron. Lori didn't do drugs, she was fit and happy and the only evidence of 'rough play' was a 7.5 inch fracture across her brow, from temple to temple.

You have your answer.

It appears that way. He probably fucked her a bunch of times and she threatened to go public. Seems to happen an awful lot in DC.

Not to mention drugs and rough play in an office. It's not impossible but it's less likely than private meetings at discreet locations, especially if significant drug use is taking place. It's a fucking stupid explanation.

Rich and powerful people keep similar company...

Looking that up leads to a million articles about some teenagers who did a double homicide in ‘96. What are you referring to?

90s Christians were right about DnD

lol i forgot about those geeks.

this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Brennan_Crutchley

I remember those faggots. They killed the parents of a girl who wasn't going to be allowed to date the nutjob "vampire" leader.

Since he said so himself, I’m going with yes.

Time travel

yes, he made wikipedia to lock his page and never let this stuff about his intern on it, plus he quit quickly after, blackmailed

Well Joe can fight back on twitter... Oh wait, he just posted this week he would never tweet about Trump anymore. Oops.

serrano was also the first and quickest to suggest a false history of health problems for lori. just four hours after the body was found he was out on local tv spouting the bullshit. with the other aide in bates echoing the sentiment and berkland supporting it no wonder the family was pissed. it was a calculated excuse and spread quickly

How do you know Joe has a deal with Wikipedia? I didn't find anything on the dead intern on his page but the page doesn't have a lock on the top corner...

this is true
people seem quick to forget that this man now has the intelligence agency's assets at his fingertips

How do you fall from a standing position and get that type of damage? People would stop playing all sports...

at times i do pity the Lefties for they cannot see that the Bigly Don just doesn't give a flying fuck
it truly is beautiful to witness
the less he backs off and backs down the more his power levels grow
the Bigly Don is both the man of the hour and tomorrows man
Barron is the 4th revolution

Well this is pretty much fucking Checkmate what is Joe going to say that after this, what a beautiful troll I am so impressed.

Why would the mainstream media print things that are false he's making a point don't you see the Brilliance in his troll

what a day

He just deleted all his Trump tweets earlier this week and said he wouldn't talk about Trump anymore... He can't say anything unless it's on his show.

Correct, and Berkland lied when he said "We know for a fact she wasn't whacked in the head because of the nature of the injury."
It's been established long ago that there's no conclusive difference between a wound from falling and hitting an object, or one from being hit by an object.
Besides "Juanita Bergmann, the woman who discovered Lori's body, told George that she found the body near a chair, not near the desk."

The beauty of this is that at the end of the day, the MOTHERFUCKING President is spotlighting someone as a murderer. You can't recover from that, and at the very least requires you to make a statement.

I love this madman

>Republicuck running for office
>Gets some delicious republican intern pussy
>Freaks out
>Kills her
>Becomes a fucking "journalist"
Like pottery

If I remember well, Left Wing blog DailyKos was going apeshit loco with stories on Joe's dead intern...

>Trump would never bring this up without proof that he did it.
lmao

Obviously he murdered that poor woman, but why I don't know. Maybe she laughed at his little retard eyes

>no she uh, died randomly

Markos did nothing wrong!

How many interns have been dicked and necked?

Lauri Klausutis - Joe Scarborough - R
Chandra Levy - Gary Condit - D
Mary Mahoney - Bill Clinton - D
???
Kevin Sutherland - Jim Hines - D (not dicked, just dead)
Seth Rich - DNC (not dicked, just necked)

Innocent until proven guilty.

What's Joe gonna do, issue a statement that he didn't murder his intern to cover up his affair with the bleeding face?

Because he tried to groom her. Told her too much information. Probably blew his cover that he was CIA by accident. Maybe he thought she was CIA. That's why he killed her. She knew something.

"The police station found no evidence of foul play. Charges were never filed. So no murder was ever commited."

> she bumped her head & died
aint nothing to see here
Ive died like 4 times this past week

Do we know if she was very tall? If she was 6'9" couldn't a 7.5 inch fracture be possible falling from a standing position?

Still tweeting about Trump.

So Joe just started tweeting about Trump, two days after he said he would stop...

The local medical coroner ruled that she had an undiagnosed medical condition which led her to pass out and hit her head. This trauma to her head caused a blood clot which killed her. I think Trump tweeting this out was a mistake because there is no way to prove this otherwise.

They call him Murderin' Joe

its almost like powerful people like guys like joe because they're easy to control when you can release evidence of their wrongdoing at any time

She wasn't particularly tall, pic related is at 16.
She wasn't found near the desk.
The medical examiner was a proven fraud.

>implying joe didn't bash her head in and then jack off

the undiagnosed medical condition which led her to pass out was joes creepy little beady eyes

The coroner was the same guy in pic related user.

It's kind of a shame we live in such a male dominated patriarchy that a brave woman's death would go uninvestigated for so long!
Add to the fact that this guy was a republican just makes me literally shake so much that right now I can't even.
Hopefully, one of our brave and intelligent investigative reporters like John Oliver and Steven Colbert will shed some light on this case, and finally expose those disgusting Republicans!

Kek, can imagine him saying that at a rally, complete with unneeded hand gestures.

"Murderin Joe they call him, can you believe it? Murderin Joe"

If anything this makes his coroner's report more credible. Look how much of his work he took home with him.

Fpbp my President doesnt ellude to inconsistent babble.

So messed up

Trump wouldn't be mentioning it if there wasn't dirt there. I bet he did it. That's why we've seen him submit to spewing leftist propaganda so readily over the past couple years. He's easily controlled.

>holds hands in a strangling gesture.

That’s why I absolutely thing it’s true. He called him “Psyco Joe” for a reason

Again, which is why I think it’s true. Joe’s fucking insane.

Yo murderin joe, got more hoes to murder bro?

and yo moms a hoe too

Modern politics have become more entertaining than "entertainment."

what did you say about Joe?

These are reasons why I’m happy Trump won. NONE of this would be coming out if it weren’t for Trump.

Oh my gosh, I completely forgot about this tweet!

we don't deserve this hero

holy shit, that was a threat

you idiot, joe. why didn't you listen!

Well his life should be fucking ruined still. IF he actually killed her.

In Honolulu, the swamp is seriously draining. It's crazy. Corrupt cops going down left and right all the way up to the chief. The prosecutors office is already under investigation. Can't wait til it hits the politicians.

Ya`ll deep inside know he he did it.
Probably jizzed on her butt too

Her skull was cracked.
They said she was standing on a desk and hit her head.

Trump, knows Joe killed her.

Well maybe the office floor was really really hard like concrete or brick. Not saying enough to cause a 7.5 inch gash necessarily, but it could cause damage even from a standing still position.