S

and piss on his grave for killing innocent people because of religion

youtube.com/watch?v=OJTo1hJPPwI

He commited suicide drinking poison in the court

>muslims
>innocent
>people
wew

If he did do it, he served justice on himself. If he didn't then he put his life down to protest the accusation. Either way, he had guts.

He did it to show the world what the Den Haag is ,a politically governed to judge the army and the person that saved the Bosnians from Serbia, gave shelter to 500k people and they attacked us

how did he get his hands on a bottle of poison?

Croatian politicians do suck.
2nd president was literal traitor, and this pathetic government did absolutely nothing.

Nigga looks like Popeye fucked Gimli and had a baby lmao

s

I agree with you, we have probably the worst politicians in europe

they are jewish mercenaries, most of them.

F
rather death than injustice

rip

F

this

F

Slobodan Praljak had three university degrees. In 1970, he graduated as an electrical engineer at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering in Zagreb with a GPA of 4.0/5.

He wrote his thesis on the correction of the chromatic image in the main of an electrical signal for television work.

In 1971, he graduated from the Zagreb Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, majoring in philosophy and sociology.

In 1972, he graduated from the Zagreb Academy of Dramatic Art.

At first, he worked as manager of the electronics laboratory at the Nikola Tesla Vocational High School, and since 1972 as a freelance artist. Praljak was also a theater director in theaters in Zagreb, Osijek and Mostar.

He drew public attention in 1991 when he voluntarily joined the newly formed Croatian Armed Forces after the outbreak of the Croatian War of Independence.

After the Sarajevo Agreement, he was made Major General, received a number of responsibilities in the Ministry of Defense, and became one of the 14 members of the Croatian National Defense Council and a member of the Croatian State Commission for Relations with United Nations Protection Force (UNPROFOR).

On 5 April 2004 he surrendered and was transferred to the ITCY. He was sentenced to 20 years imprionment by the ICTY.

Slobodan Praljak was among six accused by the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY), in relation to the Croatian Republic of Herzeg-Bosnia.

He is the real deal
Greatness

true

Nobody gives a shit, fuck off with your irrelevant local orcs

F

>tfw Seselj was the only cunt that out smarted the Hague

Go surrender once more you crossant pieces of shit
Napoleon- give me 100k croats and i will conquer the world

youtube.com/watch?v=UGSEVM0Q4Cc

Got any source that says he actually said that? I thought it was mostly fabricated.

Real human bean, and a real an hero

F for respect to a great man

>he a gud boy
>he didnu nuffin
Croats are always victimes, even when they do mass murder.
In this way they are very much same as serbs.

fuck off retard, we were the victims there

>Napoleon- give me 100k croats and i will conquer the world

He never said that

educate french shit read under 19 cent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Croatia isis detected

>Foreign Jihadists
>Innocent

Fucking pick one.

It doesn't say that anywhere in that article..

War tribunals should be outlawed. These kangaroo courts are nothing more than a public example-making tool.

You made that up? That's pretty cringeworthy dude

vojska.net/eng/history/france/napoleon/
sorry wrong link

I don't mind the idea. But the implementation is hamfisted. The lens is almost never turned inward.

>Ottoman Conquest
Davor my son...

>Croatians, there are best soldiers in the world. If I had only 100000 Croatians, I would conquer the entire world!".
>there are
>THERE are :DD that grammar
>no sources except for weird ass modern day croatian writers
>VOJSKA.NET :D
>other sections of website: Call of duty, Mount & Blade, Steel Panthers

Mate, are you underage? You do realize that if I post a link from an Afrocentric website saying that vikings, romans and the British Empire were all niggers, that doesn't make it so. Your source is the worst source imaginable, extremely unreliable and frankly quite laughable. Don't you think any french, british or german history records would have memorized him saying that? Do you realize that that quote, written by some Croatian gamer, is not even grammatically correct? It's spelled wrong. This is some Grade-A WE WUZ

I'm severely dissapointed

>t.Mohammad al Johnson

Honestly this was hilarious, I have to screenshot your post so I can post it in some Balkan thread

rip in peace Santa

>Woke
>Want to read more croatian lore
>Actually reads slavic history
>pretends not to know History
*swedcuckintensifies*

RIP Santa

RIP

b-but what did he do wrong ? why he in prison ?

What on earth are you even trying to say? Are you seriously implying that the source you provided is a legitimate one? You're making a fool out of yourself. Be proud of the history you have, there is no need to make things up my friend. Napoleon never, ever said that. We both know that. If there's one thing I hate, no matter who does it, it's historical revisionism. It really, really grinds my gears, you know? When niggers say they were kangz of egypt, it grinds my gears. When white people do it, it grinds my gears too ( but usually white people don't have to do it, because we have very rich and glorious history).

kek

F

RIP Bro

muslims arent people user

here's my guess
> affluent supporter sneaks poison in
> offers to him, asks him to "make a political statement"

fuck of mudslime dog, no muslim life is worth more than of a cockroach. Islam is cancer, and must be treated like cancer.

F

F

He was a big guy. True hero.

>tfw the Hague convicts Croatia of joint criminal enterprise against Bosnia but acquits Serbia of the same charge

God bless NATO and the Western powers :^)