Gays are just like you and m-

Gays are just like you and m-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uHxBDf4WgWo?t=21
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2355194/U-S-Australian-citizen-sentenced-40-years-buying-boy-sole-purpose-exploitation.html
quadrant.org.au/opinion/qed/2013/07/the-story-the-abc-doesn-t-want-you-to-see/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm fucking jealous.

I've seen some fucked up shit in the last 10 years but this has probably got to be in the top 5.

:/

What the fuck

Love is love :^)

>not want to make cummies in a sweet, tight little poibucci

Htaw kind persone art thou whom'st intelectual, mine , am speak against?

This is the cultural enrichment us privileged straight white males have needed for so long

wta voor soort van persoon vie er je om over te praten intelectueel mij is?

thats how you make me feel.

I might just set up a sniper nest at the next Pride rally....this shit is getting out of hand.

What they do in the priva....

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
they need to be fucking hanged

You succ me pound me with cangaro dixx show open ball pic and boivagene.

We need a fucking purge, and it needs to start with these people.

oh ja mn geile gat is er al waarm voor! willik alles van je melk ingooien eten springen~

What the fuck?

How is this shit real?

Are half of all people I see secretly the worst kind of demons imaginable?

wtf

>Are half of all people I see secretly the worst kind of demons imaginable?

Actually yes.

>phoneposter

I just woke up and im already angry

FUCK

disgusting!

Fucking surreal

You have no evidence of that.

bruh

just a standard fuck party

I wish that'd happened to me as a kid.

See, if I were a spook, I would be monitoring shit like that. Then, on my off hours I'd pay the posters a visit at their homes and, pic related.

ANGERY

this is just people lying on the internet, right?

right.

this. that's fucing hot.

I hope this shit is just fucked up fantasy. I've injected meth back in my degenerate days and it is amazing and very sexual but the thought of doing it to a little kid even at my very worst I wouldn't have even conceived of the possibility of doing it

Liberals want these people to be able to adopt children

>I hope this shit is just fucked up fantasy.

youtu.be/uHxBDf4WgWo?t=21

I couldn't even read the whole thing. Truly disturbing.

>when your name is wiener

It's times like this that I think teaming up with the muzzies wouldn't be such a bad idea..

Everyone in California needs to die.

>islam
>anti-degeneracy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

Wow, that's a big ole strawman if have ever seen one. You retarded leaf.

Hi faggot, did you put on your diaper today to keep your anus from falling out?

It is against islam you leaf.
I guess Talibans are the good guys. (apart from wanting to turn the entire world a 1 large caliphate)

>but the laws are seldom enforced

I think this just the degenerative sexual behavior that happens when our moral code is destroyed. This behavior would have been kept to a few close friends that would talk in hushed tones about their quest to destroy the world with their cum. Now they have the internet to meet up and even see that they are not alone. This feeling of community pushes them further and further down this destructive path. Whole families and generations are destroyed by their quest to get high and orgasm.

Strangely pol is also like this because in today’s shitty society the opinions of those degenerate kid fuckers is more acceptable than believeing we should hang these fuckers

>a leaf calls me a faggot
Thats worth a few hearty keks.

But even then islam IS against it.
It's the government's fault for not enforcing it.

>siding with goatfuckers who are raping and killing your own people in Europe

Does anybody actually know what forum this is from (or where it's moved to)? I assume it's somewhere on the deep web, but it needs to be exposed.

>guilt by association
Wow leaves are completely retarded.

If you didn't understand already,i'm only with them on the anti-fag stuff.
>amerimutt
Nope.

i'm glad i'm a NEET. i wouldn't be able to deal with the fact that anyone i talk to in the outside world could be a pedophile meth addict

Disgusting

By that logic, you stand with the left only because they are anti-Israel

This

This too, but more fire and pain before death takes them to hell.

Jesus fucking Christ that is the most disturbing Shit I've seen/read in years... may they all get fed into a wood chipper feet first, shut it off once it reaches the pelvis for a few minutes and continue.

>This behavior would have been kept to a few close friends
I am willing to bet this is not a new phenomena and that some families have been passing down between generations practices like this the same way we practice tradition. If you from birth learn that there is no ethics or morals, would you say that would give you an edge in society over others?

Is this just fantasy role-playing or is it real?

Yeah, just a 'fantasy' ...

hahahaha

Deep web? You can find shit worse than that in Reddit, gays don't hide their degeneracy. People are unaware of how bad their community is because:

>Normalfags don't enter gay forums or gay clubs.
>normalfags don't read Jewish forums or Jewish newspapers.
>normalfags don't visit SJW forums.
>normalfags think public school is still like it was when they were children.
Normalfags are only exposed to feminists, and that's because feminists are truly the dumbest of the bunch. Once you tell a woman about a secret, they tell to everybody. To find the corruption of the other groups, you have to actually search for them.

cant believe thats fucking true

How did you even find this shit though?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2355194/U-S-Australian-citizen-sentenced-40-years-buying-boy-sole-purpose-exploitation.html

quadrant.org.au/opinion/qed/2013/07/the-story-the-abc-doesn-t-want-you-to-see/

same article

go where the gays go

OP is probably gay himself and gets off to shit like that

where are you getting these probabilities from? source?

This is old, it's from some role playing site for degenrates

>sucks used condoms for cummies
>cuts dick and balls off
>runs for political office
>wins

sure user. sure.

We need to stop the lgbt from spreading even more. We need to become what the left is calling us, white cis male racist homophobic transphobic bigots. We need to stop the pedophiles getting normalized through the lgbt and for that reason we will stop the lgbt itself. We need to tell the Normies that pedos are trying to get out of the closet through the lgbt, because this is what happens.; Only thought their all accepting ways islam and pedos will be normalized, just like what happens to europe. We need to destroy them all. ALL OF THEM. WE NEED TO CRUCIFY THEM. WE NEED TO CREATE UNDERGROUND SOUND PROOF WHITE PRISON ROOMS AND PUT THEM UNTIL THEY GO EVEN CRAZIER FROM ISOLATION AND THEY ALSO DIE THERE FROM AGE. PEDOPHELIA IS NOT NORMAL. IT'S SATAN'S BEST WISH.

>got a slight boner from that
m-maybe i should fap less to the gay hentai mangos

this lol

I reverse imaged searched it and the first few links are past Sup Forums threads and some posts on /r/cringeanarchy. The /r/cringeanarchy OP linked to a now defunct site called tribe.net, which is likely where these screencaps originate from (see references to 'tribes' in the forum ui). After that, the links started to get sinister and there was no way I was clicking on a video streaming site advertising 'boy sex'.

The people posting in those threads are probably either alphabet agents honeypotting genuine criminals into sharing their stories, or dumbasses who have been arrested by now. The smarter ones have likely moved on to another website. There's no way the FBI isn't tracking these guys.

Good thing faggotry is outlawed here and punishable by death

Not to be a buzz kill but it looks fake.
/pol, you can see the text background different from the chat window background

Literally just the Afghanis that do this. That's like saying that if leafs and tremendous faggots then everyone else in the West is as well. Fucking cuck nuke your country already.

don't sweat it.

here, we all got boners.

> No way the FBI isn't tracking these guys

Youre watching way too much CSI

WORST KOREA

Inexplicably furious

as an lgbt pride suppoter seeing this shit makes me want to livestream myself pulling a hand grenade and letting it explode in my hands

They die of disease before the cops can catch them, or they try to fuck a gay cannibal in one of their random cruising escapades and get murdered and eaten.

FINLAND
I
N
L
A
N
D

>it's a 'Sup Forums gets sand in its vagina about some messed up role playing stories' episode

And you lot are the first to scream murder when governments ban lolicon.

My best friend is gay and he has disowned the movement because he sees it for the attention whoring cancer it is

Holy shit my sides. Best gif I've seen in months.

I'm pretty sure I have an accurate image of what you look like, and what your life is like.

If I had to guess, you are not living a fulfilling life, are not in a happy relationship getting plenty of sex, have a poor diet, and lack assertiveness in real life.

Honestly... Those are normally the types who are the most extreme.

benis :DDDDD

Considering I got jumped last year on the 4th of July for saying it was disrespectful for a gay pride flag to be flown next to the American one and being deemed "homophobic" and a "bigot", I have no sympathy for this movement. Then I was told I deserved it and received a handful of death threats