Which of these fair maidens would you spend Christmas with?

Which of these fair maidens would you spend Christmas with?

All of them.

They look like a nice bunch.

16.0 when?
It's been translated already.

I was afraid 17.0 would be out before 16.0 gets translated. That won't happen because 17.0 isn't coming out at comiket, which is even worse than what I expected.

All of them.

I'll invite them for Christmas Dinner and feed them in every meal time from then to New Year so they gain more meat on their bones.

You fat fetishists disgust me, they already have enough where it matters.

Kirara.

My man.

Tanned Erika is fine too, but the Brazilian bubble-butt is vastly underrated.

Holy Jesus I love raita.

She got asses and thighs too, that's the best part.
Tits are just bunch of disgusting fat anyway. Erect small tits are the best.
This user knows it.

The purple one wearing a bell in her neck.

Old or new?

Both.

And checked.

New for Yui
Old for Erika
but both have always been top tier since 4.0

There will be no new chapter at C91, but an artbook instead. What do you think of this? Each chapter so far has been released on schedule at each comiket pretty consistently so I wonder if there's some reason behind it.

>Each chapter so far has been released on schedule at each comiket pretty consistently
No, sometimes there's an artbook or a compilation of previous chapters and no new chapter.

Hotdamn, Erika a best. Raita should 'release' that collection of Erika pics that showed up in 16.0.

The last compilation included a new chapter, or at least a 2/3 size one, so if we count that then the last time there hasn't been a new chapter was C80, which was that Bakemonogatari doujin. So this is fairly out of the ordinary. In any event I hope it has pictures of them in sportswear.

Red.

Which red is up to your interpretation.

Old Yui, new Erika.