How do we make Iran embrace Zoroastrianism again?

How do we make Iran embrace Zoroastrianism again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Zoroastrians#Islamic_Republic_of_Iran_.281979-Present_CE.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrians_in_Iran#Post-Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran#Religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we dont you iranian shitskin

open up a mazda manufacturing plant?

Eugenics maybe? Their gene pool has been shat on by the Arabs for good and I strongly suspect that Afroasiatic people must have some kind of despicable brain gene variant which makes them receptive for the pile of steaming goatshit that is Islam....

not all of us Muslim fags man

hmm

Lmao gl making shitskins pagan

I know but I tend to generalize when it comes to populations... there are always exceptions (and I am quite sure they are also shaped by genetic factors) but I am more interested in the general principles.

Why force these dead meme religions when you could cure islam with atheism?

Truth but Iranian youths leave Islam in large numbers these days.
Nearly as many Iranian Americans identify as irreligious as Muslim, and a full one-fifth are Christians, Jews, Baha’is, or Zoroastrians.[15] Additionally, the number of Muslim Iranian-Americans decreased from 42% in 2008 to 31% in 2012.Inside country its more less is the same

Islam is a preferable alternative to Atheism.

This is the flag of the Iranian navy when they announced last week their trip to the gulf of Mexico. Notice anything?

That is nice to know! Personally know a few Iranians from work and they are really decent people ... not religious in any way you would notice and very friendly, can't say anything bad about them! Also look very Indoeuropean ... no comparison to all those Arabs that keep flooding us right now...

>gene pool

No

>151355676
Nope

sorry to hear about refuge crisis I khow most of them coming there to make trouble hell I am seeing them here in Canada as well just talking about Islam and alah and ....I honesty don't understand why religious Muslims immigrating to west

>Arab
>Afro-Asiatic

They are language shifters

Leave Iran. It is impossible, user
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Zoroastrians#Islamic_Republic_of_Iran_.281979-Present_CE.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrians_in_Iran#Post-Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran#Religion

Shia Muslims are like the Catholics of Islam. Complete fucking phonies.

>t. Jew

Ethnicity is often synonymous with Language. population genetics is an entirely different subject.