Attack on titan Season 2 - first trailer :

Attack on titan Season 2 - first trailer :

Two links since one of them is region blocked for America.

youtube.com/watch?v=e8IthrzLP94&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=MDrjS3ePLso

Are you hyped?

looks garbage.

true

if digits sticky

Mainstream usually only functions once for anime, I already know that it won't sell nearly as much as s1, probably half as much or even less. Casuals always lose interest in something once the big first hype and the facebook memes have calmed down. These fags are all over OPM or Re:Zero now.

Looks amazing

So what happened since their friends got outed as the Armoured Titan and Giant Titan?
A mate told me they finally went to the basement in Eren's place, but I can't remember what he said was in it.

Just like the first season, then.

I'm excited because this is going to cover the best part of the manga , less giant on giant fights and more small groups of humans dealing with impossible odds. Probably won't enjoy it though because most of the excitement is in not knowing what happens.

ehrm

who gives a shit?

this looks really good and there is no biba in there

>>no biba

>that Colossal CG
Looks absolutely shit. Can't wait.

>Are you hyped?

It was interesting at first now it's just shit.

SnK sold more than OPM and Re:ddit combined. It has way more mainstream appeal.
You should not talk about things you know nothing about.

Top seller of Spring 2017 confirmed. Hipsters gonna hip, hipsters gonna mad.

There's nothing inside, just some books and eren's father's diary

I kinda wish I didn't spoil the whole Madagasca and Erwinr thing for myself now

Anime disc sales have been dramatically declining since last year, with the revenues replaced by overseas streaming. Just look at the huge drop of LL or the monogataris.
Re:Zero back in 2011 would have sold 20k easy.

AoTS2 will sell 30k at most.

>Re:Zero back in 2011 would have sold 20k easy.

delusional reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:tard

I kinda like Attack on Titan when I watch it as a mecha series, but the manga does nothing for me

The season 2 part of the manga is actually good. i can see it being mainstream again

S1 got shit after Eren became a titan, went from a desperate struggle for survival I had hoped would be won with tech, blood, and sweat, to another shitty fucking shonen.

Still, looking at the current stuff that's airing, at least it isn't SoL moe trash.

yup no important info in that diary at all.

>huge drop of LL or the monogataris

Sunshine sold 57k and second season of LL! sold 67k. What huge drop?
And shitgatari had a gazillion seasons, it's not the market it's just what happens when you try to sell the same thing over and over again.

Streaming means shit. It will start to be taken seriously once a series gets an S2 solely because of streaming numbers.

And that's exactly why you're gonna watch every minute of it, and shit post every chance you get.

Litteral cancer.

I can't wait to watch monkey man

>Reddit:zero fags are actually retarded and have no idea what they are talking about

wew, you're a special kind of stupid.

You couldn't be more wrong, if eren becoming a titan made all their conflicts successful then you would maybe have a point, but the fact that the heroes have never won once counters all the shit you're spewing.

The struggle is still their, and they still have to use tech, blood and sweat to survive encounters(not win)

Essentially, you're full of shit, NEXT

I live in the UK(London) and OPM and Re;Zero combined is not even half as popular as SNK. Dare I say throw in SAO with the other 2 combined and still not as popular.

Only Dragon Ball and Naruto are more popular I say.

I agree SnK is literally normalfag tier.

I like it, but it's undoubtedly mainstream

I'm glad second season is coming out, because once the chasing arc is over it will be only about the politics arc, and that will bore the shit out of the millions of fans of this.