Weekend Waifu Drawthread

It's Christmas Eve, but come in here and get an early present by requesting your waifu.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg
i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png)
my.mixtape.moe/rtllej.jpg)
imgur.com/a/yKMX2
imgur.com/a/3Ld3q
imgur.com/a/ssvo4
imgur.com/a/T2K3i
files.catbox.moe/3y0rzf.jpg).
files.catbox.moe/lt0b8r.png)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2385211
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2215518
imgur.com/a/96jAj
imgur.com/a/Od5KU
i.imgur.com/0vXHqPA.jpg)
i.imgur.com/aydbb25.png
imgur.com/a/cB7oO
imgur.com/a/Cdq
imgur.com/a/kofr4
imgur.com/a/aAIRR
i.imgur.com/xaIlRST.jpg
i.imgur.com/vhTVjQW.jpg
i.imgur.com/RFTf6BE.jpg
i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg
i.imgur.com/q0sQY7n.jpg,
i.imgur.com/ditTKrj.jpg,
i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif
imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0
imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/OSChlY0
imgur.com/a/Nw7jY
imgur.com/YIUy63B
i.imgur.com/MjycLWB.jpg
i.imgur.com/0kG2wrD.jpg
imgur.com/a/cFTyn
imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
i.imgur.com/teAZyO7.jpg,
i.imgur.com/rKucs6L.gif
i.imgur.com/cmaX4xA.png
i.imgur.com/mTNfrlz.jpg
i.imgur.com/o0FNGWB.jpg
u.pomf.is/irefgr.png)
u.nya.is/cshbvg.png
imgur.com/a/vzp9V
i.imgur.com/6PjnQIX.png).
i.imgur.com/oSnZZtF.png)
cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/ec/737Charjabug.png
imgur.com/a/V0HG6
imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
imgur.com/a/FuxVp
imgur.com/a/sieHg
imgur.com/a/KNvzd
imgur.com/a/sv7QR
imgur.com/a/EmQdN
imgur.com/a/3zJe0
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
youtu.be/ZVz6TCT5Bjs
youtu.be/7MFJ7ie_yGU?t=22
imgur.com/a/ynz19
i.imgur.com/2rPG0bF.jpg
imgur.com/a/VFPgI
a.pomf.cat/fltzsp.jpg
a.pomf.cat/frheyx.jpg
files.catbox.moe/t5t2cc.jpg
imgur.com/a/NnL3U
imgur.com/n7RH8xx
i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png
imgur.com/a/ZaRXI
i.imgur.com/aiJsxCH.png
imgur.com/a/vRat5
i.imgur.com/4id1aaj.jpg
i.imgur.com/9e0wnlg.jpg
imgur.com/a/eZAQi
i.imgur.com/LyLoMWX.jpg
i.imgur.com/4OKKAP0.jpg
imgur.com/a/SXM4d
imgur.com/a/o559N
pastebin.com/6CCZsFUq
pastebin.com/tXpMxjv8
imgur.com/a/bOEII
pastebin.com/udyffNsr
imgur.com/a/6eWn
imgur.com/a/30LvG
u.pomf.is/qvzupl.png
u.nya.is/huokse.png
u.nya.is/fuqctr.png
u.nya.is/vtlnnm.png
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=incoming_kiss
imgur.com/a/PPNGy
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2535948
imgur.com/87Nmr3s
imgur.com/d9zsZAI
i.imgur.com/5aizC1n.png
i.imgur.com/rRz8MDe.png
i.imgur.com/ALSThGU.png
i.imgur.com/RjA1J4H.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting more of Tharja in her Cipher Sorcerer outfit please. Maybe doing some dark magic or acting suggestive to the viewer.

Tharja wearing any of these characters clothes. Or one of Kirias outfits.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

A Christmasy family thing with our daughters(or solo).
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

Anything cute with SI(or alone) is fine too.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Hello to everyone on WWHD and have happy holidays! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Her and my SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) sharing a cup of hot chocolate, with a regular size marshmallow on it.
-Wearing this sweater (my.mixtape.moe/rtllej.jpg) or any other sweater with a poinsettia flower.
-Holding a potted mistletoe and saying "Guess who will receive all the kisses?!" being smug.
-Anyting else cute or cutelewd is also fine.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- a PoV of Rias offering her hand to the viewer (kind of like this imgur.com/a/yKMX2 I guess?) while wearing a fancy dress (or a Christmas themed dress like this one imgur.com/a/3Ld3q

- wearing a Christmas outfit similar to this imgur.com/a/ssvo4

- buying fireworks to prepare for New Year’s Eve

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Christmas-y or New Year’s stuff too. Thank you and have a nice day and a Merry Christmas.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

Would love to see her in some cute winterwear, preferably not wearing headphones, being cute in the snowfall, or just simply being cute.

Or wearing sweater and pantyhose with her clothes, being comfy at home, or doing something cute that'd fit the theme, or just simply being cute. I'd prefer if she didn't wear headphones, but if you want to draw her with headphones, that's fine too.
Outfit example: imgur.com/a/T2K3i

Or wearing some cute plaid underwear.

Anything else cute would also be nice, especially cute winter stuff.

Please and thanks!

Hi there. Hope you have a great christmas weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Toasting marshmallows using Quilava's fire (files.catbox.moe/3y0rzf.jpg).
-On a red and pink sweater with some black stockings.
-Or wearing this santa dress (files.catbox.moe/lt0b8r.png)

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Since it's Christmas, I would like to request Mai Natsume blushing as she's examining a pair of crotchless panties or a revealing bra that she got as a present. Something similar to: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2385211

Another suggestion is Mai in an open gift box wearing just underwear or revealing clothes. Something along these lines:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2215518

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting a really embarrased Natsume giving a Christmas gift or wearing a Santa hat preferably dressed as a hula dancer or in a Christmas themed swimsuit saying "Mele Kalikimaka." Anything winter related is cool as well and a Merry Christmas to you.

Christmas swimsuit ref: imgur.com/a/96jAj

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Drawing a heart in condensation on a window while wearing a tight sweater.
-Winking while sticking out her tongue with a cherry stem tied in a knot on it.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend

Requesting Cyan:

-in a snowglobe, in a christmas stocking, or wrapped in ribbon
-wearing a sukumizu with a christmas cape (i.imgur.com/0vXHqPA.jpg)
-on the floor in a daze with an open bag of catnip that has "To Cyan" written on it
-wearing panties with a mistletoe print or cat paw print on them feel free to make her butt a little bigger if you'd like
-holding a big present or candy cane between her legs
-my si sitting on her lap

Cute or cutelewd is fine
SI ref (got a haircut): i.imgur.com/aydbb25.png

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!

While I'd appreciate anything cute/cutelewd/with SI, a few little suggestions:

>As a catgirl, stretching like a cat bonus points for butt
>Putting a star on top of a christmas tree while wearing a comfy shoulderless jumper possibly only that
>Smugly reaching in for a POV kiss under the mistletoe

And remember the most important part of all: having a very merry christmas!

Merry Christmas to Everyone

Requesting Aigis wrapped up in just a ribbon with a bow on her imgur.com/a/cB7oO
In a large sweater with exposed shoulders like one of these imgur.com/a/Cdq
Wearing some Christmas themed lingerie imgur.com/a/kofr4
A POV of her handing someone or getting a Christmas present imgur.com/a/aAIRR
In a Santa outfit/dress, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and I hope everyone has a good holidays

Requesting Hisui peeking out of an open present sack.

Hello everyone

I would like to request Karen Shirogane dressed like this - i.imgur.com/xaIlRST.jpg

Anything cute and seasonal is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. Maybe a halo too. No lewd please
Have a nice weekend all

Requesting my lovely Anna as a chibi decorating a Christmas tree. Or a her wearing Darkness/Lalatina's casual and/or winter outfits sipping hot cocoa

Casual: i.imgur.com/vhTVjQW.jpg

Winter: i.imgur.com/RFTf6BE.jpg

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her sleeping at her desk with user putting a coat around her, her decorating a Christmas tree or making Christmas cookies, or her dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting Rin pushing user to get out of bed so they can open presents.

Requesting Misha wearing clothing much like i.imgur.com/q0sQY7n.jpg, by a fireplace like i.imgur.com/ditTKrj.jpg, wearing any type of Santa Claus outfit (she can be wishing me a Merry Christmas and holding out a present), or posing like the end of i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif in her qipao outfit, please and thank you.

More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

Requesting Birdy in a Christmas variation of her suit wishing me a Marry Christmas, or under the mistletoe antics.
imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/OSChlY0

Or stressed at work with a pile of galactic arrest warrants, and releasing her stress by hugging and kissing a plush of my SI( plush can be beat up from many kisses and hugs)
imgur.com/a/Nw7jY

Or about to crush a stack of hamburgers, but the patty falls out, seeing it she cries and punches a large hole in the wall.
imgur.com/YIUy63B

Please and Thank you.

Requesting Christmas Astolfo. Something like a santa miniskirt?
Or maybe Astolfo sipping from a mug of hot coco by a fireplace.

Please and thanks!

Requesting Eureka
-Burning christmas cookies, getting flustered
-Outside in the snow in a wintercoat/hat with no gloves, breathing on her hands with her breath visible
-Wearing Juris christmas outfit i.imgur.com/MjycLWB.jpg
-Unwrapping christmas gifts
-in Christmas lingerie/risqué clothing

Thanks for considering, hope you have a comfy holiday weekend.

Kindly requesting Colette wearing a cute off shoulder white sweater
Alternatively, her with dog ears, tail and collar being super happy

Full-blown Christmas in Japan now.

I'm looking for a picture of:
-Myself and Polt from Monster Musume + a free for you to design Kobold daughter
-The scene is the Jitsu Wa scene in my example with the daughter in the middle holding hands with both of us
-All three of us wearing winter sweaters/coats
-Wagging tails is a big plus.
-I'm 171cm to Polt's 158cm
-Thanks to whoever (if anyone) picks up this request.

There are only a few shots of me in the manga so if you need more my twitter handle is @Poltfan69

Requesting Diana in a reindeer headband like this one, and wearing this sweater. It depends on you if you make it cute or lewd so go wild.

Of course anything christmas related and cute would be welcome as well. Usual ref: i.imgur.com/0kG2wrD.jpg

Thanks and happy holidays to everyone.

requesting Chie Sasaki from im@s CG

something Christmas or New Year related

Requesting my Kobori wearing any of the Santa-themed lingerie below, erotically licking a peppermint cane.

imgur.com/a/cFTyn

Anything else holiday-themed that's cute or cutelewd is fine by me, too.

Merry Christmas, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu cuddling with my SI on the couch, both wearing Christmas sweaters!
SI reference: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
Anything romantic with mistletoe would be lovely as well!

I'd also love to see her wearing nothing but a scarf and thighhighs! I'm thinking black or red, but it's up to you. Any pose should be fine - sitting/laying on a bed or couch, standing in a doorway, etc. Perhaps even something like i.imgur.com/teAZyO7.jpg, but with an alluring smile.
Her dressed in Christmas-themed lingerie or a sexy Santa suit and seducing the viewer would also be great! And if possible, I'd love for her to be a bit older with more adult curves.

Alternately, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

For something funny, I'd love to see her wearing tons of sweaters at once. Maybe even cutely rolling around like a ball. i.imgur.com/rKucs6L.gif

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well. Especially Christmas-related stuff right now, such as Hina receiving or giving a present, wearing seasonal clothing, or even something as simple as her wishing a Merry Christmas!
Please and thank you as always!

Hello everyone.
Requesting my hopelessly beautiful waifu Junko Enoshima. Here are some suggestions but anything cute is fine too.
- Dressed like Bad Girl from NMH. i.imgur.com/cmaX4xA.png
- Wearing Haruka's shinobi outfit. i.imgur.com/mTNfrlz.jpg
- Making fun of user for having a dakimakura of her.
- POV headpat.
- Sitting on a throne with her legs crossed holding a whip.
- Taking a bubble bath.
- Sitting across a table in a cafe looking at the viewer. i.imgur.com/o0FNGWB.jpg
- Getting dressed in the morning.
- Eating a burger in front of starving kids.
Today is her birthday, so anything birthday-related Would be greatly appreciated.

Hello there, this weekend I'll be request my Yotsugi wearing overalls and a striped shirt, if they could be colored her orange color scheme that would be great too (ref:u.pomf.is/irefgr.png)

Alternatively her drawn wearing Motoko's miltary uniform, or a similar type of miltary uniform ( ref: u.nya.is/cshbvg.png ), those aside I'll be very appreciate of anything cute as long as it isn't suggestive or lewd, thank you and have a nice weekend.

Good morning WWD and Merry Christmas Eve!
Requesting my lovely waifu Tomoko wearing an oversized Christmas sweater(preferably with the Grinch on it) or anything Christmas related would greatly appreciated.
Thanks for considering and have a great weekend and and Merry Christmas!

Posting for Tamamobro
Requesting Tamamo:
-Cute stuff with penguins!

-In a parka playing with a penguin, or a winter fox.

-Her and my SI doing cute Christmas things, or maybe her enjoying the snow? Cute/cutelewd/ecchi is fine. SI reference is in the imgur link below.
-Would love to see her building a snowman cuz snowmen are fucking badass.

imgur.com/a/vzp9V

Requesting a younger Momo in nightwear and covered with a blanket sleeping soundly on a couch next to a table with a plate with cookie crumbs on it, an empty glass and a gift box.
God bless you, merry gentlemen, may nothing you dismay.

Requesting Kneesocks wearing this outfit + santa hat (i.imgur.com/6PjnQIX.png).

Also requesting Lolisocks (i.imgur.com/oSnZZtF.png) in an oversized santa outfit.

Requesting Rukia putting a tiny santa hat on a Charjabug
Charjabug ref: cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/ec/737Charjabug.png

Requesting Lavinia:
Wearing any of these Christmas related outfits or doing something festive
imgur.com/a/V0HG6
Any of these selfie related ideas
imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
Dressed as Kneesocks or wearing Senketsu Battle Armor
imgur.com/a/FuxVp
imgur.com/a/sieHg
A side or back shot of Lavi tying her hair or with hair tied in a fashion similar to Muramasa's
imgur.com/a/KNvzd
Wearing a set of white lingerie with fishnets. Bonus points if she's tightly hugging a pillow or a little sleepy.
imgur.com/a/sv7QR

Please and thank you, happy holidays and have a nice weekend!

Requesting my wonderful husbando Kousaka Kyousuke giving me a Christmas gift. Either POV or SI is fine or anything involving holding hands like this imgur.com/a/EmQdN SI ref at the bottom.

Alternatively:
-Eating KFC
-in any of these winter outfits: imgur.com/a/3zJe0
-eating ginger snaps and blushing

Anything cozy and seasonal where he's cute, happy, and nonlewd if fine as well. Thank you in advance and Merry Christmas!

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

For a join request, Mio wearing Hikage's sweater and clothes ( (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)) with Hikage doing Christmas related stuff.

For a solo request, Mio wearing a ugly xmas sweater with "Ho-Ho-Ho I have a bass guitar now" written on it.

For something cutelewd, anything xmas themed is fine as long as it's not too lewd.

Anything else xmas/winter related is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a wonderful Christmas !

Requesting Shinjiro holding a mug of coffee/hot chocolate, with some lipstick marks on the mug. Alternatively his holding his coat out to user or relaxing in his turtleneck and reading. Anything handsome or otherwise comfy would also be appreciated, thanks for the consideration and have a Merry Christmas.

Requesting a small/chibi Sawyer in a Christmas stocking, or anything else basic.

Merry Christmas!

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Natsuru decorating a gingerbread house or otherwise anything Christmas themed that the artist feels like drawing. Much appreciated and merry Christmas!

Requesting my darling Miia trying to keep user or SI occupied with Lamian Tea and cuddles to keep him from the cold.
youtu.be/ZVz6TCT5Bjs
youtu.be/7MFJ7ie_yGU?t=22

Refs: imgur.com/a/ynz19

Happy Friday and Happy Holidays to you all.

Requesting Sina wearing a comfy sweater or a cute pea coat, saying ''Joyeux Noël'', merry Christmas in french
If you want to include her pokemon, that would be nice, but not necessary. Anything would be appreciated, so don't worry.
And once again, merry christmas and stuff!

I'd like to request my cute robot wife, Shinonome Nano!

-POV pic of me giving Nano a christmas present, letting her blushing and fuming, with her screw spinning in embarrassment.

Thanks a lot, and Merry Christmas for y'all!

Requesting kurome in a new years yukata, with some sparkler fireworks in hand.

Or kurome wearing a santa dress, smiling warmly as a little girl that looks like her opens presents under the christmas tree

Or a 4-koma of kurome being surprised at getting a present handed to her, opening it, opening a wedding ring box that was inside the present, and smiling with a silver ring on her right hand ringfinger.

Or kurome like i.imgur.com/2rPG0bF.jpg

Or sitting down bed with her back resting on a big pillow, with the bedsheets up to her middle, the bedsheets pulled down a bit to the side of her with her patting the bed next to her, telling me to get back in bed because it's too cold.

Or wearing some cute pajamas.

Hello everyone, hope you have a happy holiday
I'd like to request my lovely Tharja
-Channelling dark magic as it swirls around her

-Riding a Chocobo

-Getting dressed in the morning

-Tharja reading a tome and then she pulls out a gun from inside it and aims it at someone bothering her

-Cute with SI
imgur.com/a/VFPgI

Posting for Hikagefag

I would like to request my lovely snake, Hikage, in one of the following:
- in a Big Sister outfit from Bioshock 2 a.pomf.cat/fltzsp.jpg (embed) a.pomf.cat/frheyx.jpg (embed)
- in synchronized Junketsu files.catbox.moe/t5t2cc.jpg (embed)
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

I would also like to make an outfit swap request with Miofag, with Mio (in Hikka's sweater) and Hikage (in one of Mio's stage outfits) doing Christmas stuff.

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-POV image of her kissing the viewer underneath a mistletoe
-Her wearing an apron and telling the viewer that dinner is ready
-cosplaying as Pyrrha Nikos
-Her hugging or riding an Arcanine pokemon

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune enjoying a foot rub from user, comparing tails with a ninetails, or having the viewer brush her tails. For something Christmas related, her wearing this outfit( imgur.com/n7RH8xx ) while tempting the viewer to be on the naughty list by lewdly licking a candy cane. Anything else is fine, too.

Posting for Mintfag

Howdy WWD!

Requesting my (pepper)Minty angel hugging a giant candy cane! Or blushing under the mistletoe.

Also requesting an outfit swap with Vanilla (Vanilla ref: i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png (embed) )

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend and happy holidays!

Requesting Haruhi caught while wrapping a present that may be herself, keep it suggestive please! And anything christmas related or with other hairstyles would be wonderful.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in the Red dress to the right with black thigh highs please

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI extra references

hope you have happy holidays drawfriends~

Requesting Akame anything Christmasy is fine

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters dressed as Yorha Unit 2B from Nier:Automata, please! No weapons needed since her fists are weapon enough, thank you!

Alternatively, requesting Mimi wearing this Christmas costume with gratuitous sideboob and being really embarrassed, please!

i.imgur.com/aiJsxCH.png

I'd like to request a full-body picture Rei in her Khara 10th anniversary dress (right) with a bouquet of flowers.

Requesting Happy Holidays for all of you
Also, I would love to see my Neptune in either of these Christmas ideas:
-Sexy Christmas lingerie/outfit, and with her braids decorated with Christmas ornaments. Or naked ribbons. Refs: imgur.com/a/vRat5
-Flying under the night sky and delivering presents. Winged Purple Heart: i.imgur.com/4id1aaj.jpg
-Her in any form in a Santa outfit (or just the hat) happily saying: “Wuooah, user. This Cola de Mono is awesome!” with a bottle of that drink in one hand and a glass in the other: i.imgur.com/9e0wnlg.jpg
-Her bringing a gift, but it’s actually herself. Like this: imgur.com/a/eZAQi

Neptune in her normal form ref: i.imgur.com/LyLoMWX.jpg
My SI ref: i.imgur.com/4OKKAP0.jpg

Any other cute or cutelewd Christmas idea you have is as always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Good day, requesting please Orihime doing something to show her love, maybe something fitting the holiday. Anything else cute of her is good, thank you.

Requesting my dear Solle please and thank you! For ideas possibly ice skating or building a snowman.

Requesting Nepgear
Outfits references: imgur.com/a/SXM4d HDD references: imgur.com/a/o559N
More requests: pastebin.com/6CCZsFUq Lewd requests: pastebin.com/tXpMxjv8

PoV of her patting my head or any of imgur.com/a/bOEII
In her knight armour, sitting by a campfire, resting.

Lewder things(within reason), preferably on the cuter side are fine. Here's a list with some likes/dislikes pastebin.com/udyffNsr . If you have something in mind and it's not on the list, or you're unsure, please ask beforehand. But for something specific that's not in the pastebin;
Medium sized futa(with balls too of course). Delicious cream is also lovely
Butts are always nice, too.

Or anything cute in general, and please ask about anything if needed to.

Requesting my Dragon please. I have some ideas, but if you have anything else in mind then I would love to see it.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Using some fancy clothes, polishing her scales and claws
--Laying down on the bed with sleepy eyes and wearing a babydoll

And as christmas one, closing her wings around her body like a bat, with christmas lights around her and a big shiny star on her horns.

Thank you very much and happy holidays, hopefully you'll get some presents and happiness!

Requesting a very nipah~ Christmas with Rika.
Anything cute or romantic is appreciated.

Joint request
Jessica and Rika going to disneyland or something holiday related.

Merry Christmas!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari and I trying to kiss under a mistletoe despise our difference in size, please!
If it can help , Akari is 155cm and I'm 192cm.

Thank you and I wish everyone a great weekend!

>Only 192
Short.

Requesting anything cute, maybe with an oversized Christmas themed sweater.

Good Morning, WWD~!

All I wish this month is comfy art of my cutie patootie. Anything goes but some ideas could be him in any winter clothing/santa outfit in reference, enjoying cocoa or sitting near a fireplace, opening present with bunny plushies inside or just about anything.

I would also like a dual request between Totty and Reigen, it can be them enjoying a drink together after all the shit they deal with daily or them interracting in their canon crossdress. Both crossdressing designs are in the Reigen album in the links under

Anything else that's cute is fine, especially if it's cute or if it involves crossdressing.

More Totty References: imgur.com/a/6eWn
Reigen reference: imgur.com/a/30LvG

Requesting Tiffania Westwood.

Can be anything, doesn't have to be Christmas related if you don't want to. Merry Christmas!

MANLET
A
N
L
E
T

Good Morning and Merry christmas all you lovely people.

Id love to request anything cute and christmasy of my dear waifu Akua. Maybe more specifically her dancing in the snow under the light of a full moon. Anything goes. Please and thank you.

That's an idea I'd love with mine. 34cm difference

In which bizzaro world 6'2 is manlet tier?

Pretty sure there are actually a few really short guys going off SI's if I rememebr right.

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki doing something cute Christmas related like cooking a Christmas dinner, or opening her gift

Or maybe her and my SI hugging and looking at each other lovingly under the mistletoe. Si ref: u.pomf.is/qvzupl.png

Also requesting her wearing Tatenashi's Santa outfit or any of it's lewder variations:

u.nya.is/huokse.png
u.nya.is/fuqctr.png
u.nya.is/vtlnnm.png

Of course, anything is appreciated, including cutelewd, thank you.

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce wearing mistletoe in her twintails and a Christmas or snowflake themed sweater. Another idea could be her giving an incoming kiss
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=incoming_kiss
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
I hope you all have a great weekend and a very merry Christmas!

Don't trust Americans with the metric system user

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly opening up her Christmas presents from user, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great Christmas weekend.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally excitedly unwrapping presents, possibly while wearing a Christmas sweater (as ugly or as cute as you wish), but anything else nice and Christmassy is fine too.

Requesting. Anything tasteful and not untoward would be great.
Merry Christmas times are upon us! Anything related would be great.

A few suggestions:
- Lots of nice Christmas outfits: imgur.com/a/PPNGy
- Cute mistletoe stuff like awkwardly coming up to the viewer while holding one and blushing profusely, unsure how to proceed. Make sure it's not holly for this one.
- Sleeping curled up near a fireplace in a light sweater or just waking up, still sleepy and covered in a blanket.
- Receiving a present and smiling, decorating tree, lighting candles, etc.

Ref albums (bottom) and extra refs for her here imgur.com/a/yw4sK as usual.

Requesting Gazer wishing me a merry Christmas. Maybe with a present, or holding a present, or, optionally, wearing only ribbons with a bow on her head.

It would also be cute to see her wearing Christmas-themed nightwear, or a nice comfy Christmas sweater, normal or keyhole or over the shoulder.

Christmas joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku + santa hats, hairbrushing with Natsuki + santa hats somehow.

Why is there a flying hat over there?

It's subtle

Requesting anything cute and holiday/Christmas related with Crona.

Thank you and have a merry Christmas.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin in some comfy, cozy home atmosphere. Her in christmas outfit/anything christmas related.
Anything cute/cool would've be highly appreciated.

I'd like anything of Uni for Christmas. Whether its christmas clothing or some type of Santa claus outfit. I'll have , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through an Autumn- or Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative

christmas elf sako please

Merry Christmas! Please continue to request!

l love these.
What software do you use to make them?

Thank you very much Mimibro!
Those are adorable as ever!

Requesting Watashi wearing a sweater or sweater dress with thigh highs, maybe also in a comfy sort of setting. Alternatively, something like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2535948 with her doing something cute/funny with her hair, since it's sentient.
Anything cute, lewd, and/or Christmas-ey is fine as well. Hope everyone's having a happy holidays!

Mimibro going all out this weekend!

Hey WWD,

Requesting Kuon wearing a santa outfit similar to this one
imgur.com/87Nmr3s

While getting ready to go down a chimney with her tail wrapped around and holding up with ease a huge bag of presents, but it is mostly filled with favorite kind of food imgur.com/d9zsZAI
with "Happy Holidays!" text below or above her.

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing any of these outfits doing something christmasy like standing beneath mistletoe, licking a candycane, or wishing user a merry christamas.
>Outfit1: i.imgur.com/5aizC1n.png
>Outfit2: i.imgur.com/rRz8MDe.png
>Outfit3: i.imgur.com/ALSThGU.png

Requesting sweaty unwashed Risty.

Or her wearing nothing but a sweater and thighhighs.

Alternatively, more of her in her christmas outfit: i.imgur.com/RjA1J4H.jpg

I think Mimibro might be santa.

Does that make Mimi Mrs. Claus?

>drew the same waifu 3 weeks in a row
>no one noticed
l'm such a fucking madman. Maybe l'll keep up this streak for the entirety of next year and no one can stop me.

No, she's still just a shit.

Most likely.

I want to do this too, there's really only one waifu I like to draw here.

I think my deliveries from the past two weeks are by the same artist. They look incredibly similar. But then again there's discrepancies.

When will we get our /ss/ drawings? I can't wait user to get my drawing

Requesting an image of Popura saying "Merry Christmas" to the viewer.