Japanese Supremacy Thread

Give me one good reason why Japanese people do not deserve to inherit the Earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/higher-education-network/2015/sep/25/japans-humanities-chop-sends-shivers-down-academic-spines
unvis.it/theguardian.com/higher-education-network/2015/sep/25/japans-humanities-chop-sends-shivers-down-academic-spines
youtube.com/watch?v=VYFDquiBU3A
youtube.com/watch?v=zKY5bFe_b-o
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3BYCK-3jPc
youtube.com/watch?v=GoSnGXS1WVc
archive.is/xnT40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime

/thread

They're not honest enough.

Unit 731

Asian girls are just the best

Alright, someone answer me this.

On my first day of economics class back in undergrad, my professor said "scarcity arises from a limited amount of resource and unlimited human desire."

When people talk about Japan's economy, so many people are doomsayers because of a population reduction. My question is simple:
If people have limitless consumption potential, and are producing more than they ever have in the history of humanity, how does a lower population cause the economy to decline? Can't everyone just buy more stuff now?

Not Japanese

What show is this from?

I love the ones where Idols have to speak english, is there a series of cute girls doing that?

Finns are better.

>Can't everyone just buy more stuff now?

The value of a human life increases. The value of social connections to neighbors increases. This presents a problem for slave-handlers, pedophile-rings, and drug dealers

Maiyan!

See pic

Sorry white race. These blue eyes want only for yellow.

That's Korea. Look at the writing on the sign. That is Korean, you moron.

You should try posting this shit tier thread after living in that place for a while.

Population decline isn't a problem for the old people because the old people in Japan are all flush with money from the boom era.

Young people do not have a problem with population decline since they are looking for better jobs, which won't be helped by immigration.

So yeah...

>Implying there's a difference between the gooks

>whole room starts to smell like fish

You are an idiot for believing your (((professors))) cultural marxism. The only reason they teach you this is to legitimate genocide by replacement with niggers and shitskins.

Population reduction is nothing bad. Japan has such high tech that they can soon automate nearly every job. You do not need a big population when you do not need workers.

You should read my post a bit closer dummy.

Japan needs to be nuked out of existence.
This is the most evil group of inbred cretins on the planet.

is that Stefano?

They are becoming a bit of a bunch of cheeky degenerates since they lost the war.

Order now.

JAPAN NO!

>Japan's humanities chop sends shivers down academic spines

>Japanese universities are cutting humanities and social sciences in favour of ‘practical’ subjects, sparking global concern

theguardian.com/higher-education-network/2015/sep/25/japans-humanities-chop-sends-shivers-down-academic-spines

Please archive
unvis.it/theguardian.com/higher-education-network/2015/sep/25/japans-humanities-chop-sends-shivers-down-academic-spines

>Japan REJECTS "Cultural Appropriation" Theory: Here's Why

youtube.com/watch?v=VYFDquiBU3A

>Japan | No Country for Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=zKY5bFe_b-o

>Why Japan Refuses Immigration and Multiculturalism

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3BYCK-3jPc

>Rumors of Japan's Imminent Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

youtube.com/watch?v=GoSnGXS1WVc

link to video

I always thought the Nintendo 3DS had abstract faces, but they seem to be photo realistic for nipps

Can't. They really are special.

r hapas is gona have a field day with this xD

were you looking for
> (((global))) (((concern)))
?

>Even Japan's Infamous Mafia Groups Are Helping With The Relief Effort

>Even Japan’s infamous mafia groups are helping out with the relief efforts and showing a strain of civic duty. Jake Adelstein reports on why the police don’t want you to know about it. For more coverage of Japan’s crisis.

archive.is/xnT40

Such a thing could only be possible in a homogeneous society.

Now that you mentioned it
Do we actually look that yellow to you or just because it already in the dictionary?
I think asian are pretty pale?

>*BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPP*

Just got a Chinese gf bros, feels good man