Daily reminder if you don’t squat when you poo then you are the problem

Daily reminder if you don’t squat when you poo then you are the problem

that's how muhammad was born

At least I poo in the loo

Just put a foot stool by your toilet poohammed

Daily reminder if you didn't take it up the ass repeatedly you wouldn't need to be so concerned with what shape your poopchute takes

i push and matter escapes my body. why are you trying to inject a problem where none exists

>he doesn't use a wooden spoon to reach in there and pull it out before it's ready
>he doesn't use the wooden spoon to chop it up in the toilet to avoid a clog
Virgins

I'm a proud American.

I will not shit like an ape or Pajeet. I also refuse to drink water from corpse infested rivers or eat food that looks like diarhea.

Upped my whole shitting game to the next level son.

THIS
God, this shit should be taught in school.
You don't really have to squat, too - having a nice foot stool has the same fucking effect.
I'm enjoying my continous 30cm log poops

Not having a reverse engineered alien anal probe to vacuum the poo out and keep your rectum clean and cancer free.

Wow, some people are really behind the times.

Fpbp

I bought a special stool so the feet would rest higher.

>just lean forward
There. Solved your shitting problem.
Also drink a liter of water before your morning poop. Constipation is not a real thing. Just dehydration causing your poop to turn into dry logs.

>eat food that looks like diarhea.
but you do

This is the true patrician way of pooping.

Also what said is good advice.

KEK

Not being a mudslime my rectal muscles haven't been ruined by being buttfucked from an early age. Still having your butt-cherry allows you to squeeze out a log with ease.

I figured this out on my own and haven't shat the other way in over 10 years. I feel bad for non squatters, must be horrible.

swollen hemorrhoids are a huge problem for western societies and it could be solved by shitting correctly

beautiful

Typical non-white subhumans squat to shit.
They do not realize that the indoor toilet is called "The Thinker's Throne" for a reason.

When sitting to shit, as the poo slides down the rectum it puts the exact amount of pressure on the prostate to not be gay, but also cause a stimulation to the nervous system which shoots up the spine and can cause over-all eurphoric sensation leading to the development of deeper thought and a vast inner-self dialog.

It's healthier for your entire being to shit sitting down.
It's healthier for your shit to squat.

>Just lean forward
>Just fuck up your back, no worries.

are you using a regular toilet? how do you squat on it?

>leaning forward fucks up your back
Go see a doctor, buddy.

I squat on the bowl with the seat up. Looks ridiculous but after so long I'm comfortable with it and shit easily.

Have you ever had your cheeks busted?

>Constipation is not a real thing. Just dehydration causing your poop to turn into dry logs.

Dehydration is extremely rare in healthy people who have access to water. All that shit telling you to drink 8 glasses a day is bunk. Drink when you are thirsty.

The real solution is dietary fiber. Fiber in the stool absorbs water and softens it. Most constipation happens not because lack of water, but because the water is not occupying the stool. That's why diarrhea often follows constipation.

Leaning forward like that puts stress on your back, if you do it daily you will see problems when you are older. It's the same reason you bend at the knees to lift an object.
Also, never squat on your toilet.
If you eat enough fiber and drink enough water then you shouldn't even have a problem with going, eat more oats.

so i don't need the sitting stool?
leaning forward has the same effect?