Trump BTFO by American Jews

American Jewish council (AJC) condemns Trumps endorsement of Anti-Muslim videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QuS7KBkTkGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are we in the Twilight Zone?

Excellent. (((They))) are getting scared.

>Dubious sources
Oh well, if it ain't us it's not okay, uh?

Let's hope the mudslimes chimp out more over these vids, and THOSE chimpouts are caught on video, and THOSE videos are retweeted.

>dubious sources
theyre fucking videos what kind of skepticism can one have?

I wish Trump would just call out CNN and NBC for being run by Jews. That would be amazing.

>Are we in the Twilight Zone?
You mean you aren't aware that Jews have been the ones pushing the Muslim invasion since day one?

BREAKING NEWS: American Jewish Council calls terrorists Muslims.

A local NEET has accused the AJC of inciting islamophobia by calling extremists defiling a Virgin Mary statue and throwing people buildings as Muslims, so that the organization could then accuse trump of being intolerant towards Muslims by sharing that video in his latest tweet.

YOU FUCKERS, THE JEWS ARE THE ONES FLOODING EUROPE & THE US WITH REFUGEES.

I'm SHOCKED

(((Anonymous sources))) are perfectly fine though

>B-But m-muh kike plant

how does ajc know wat @potus intent was?

Communist Jews berating Zionist Jews, what's new today rabbi?

>oy vey
let america worry about what america does and let christians worry about what christians do. merry fuckin christmas

Jews defending Muslims? I've seen it all folks

Commie Jews promote multiculturalism, this isn't anything new

They've always used Islam as a weapon against Whites. They just cry when it gets away from them a bit.

Jews and Muslims have been partners in crime for centuries
youtu.be/QuS7KBkTkGQ

Who in the flying fuck these semites are to tell the POTUS, what is and isn't part of the american politics?! He's the fucking POTUS, not them