Explain this, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KS5v3XnPQEM
youtube.com/watch?v=JFteJlDJvqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you know exactly why

>he was a hero because he killed muslims
Only cucks & jews think that way

Pol is basically an extreme version of reddit. Massive retardation and meme spewing. I hope that guy rots in hell.

You tell them fellow Polstar!

t. Ahmed Boubakir-Dupont

>That first sip of the day...

>back to >>>/leddit/
He is hero and innocent because he did nothing wrong by killing moslems

How does blowing up a bridge in a war make him guilty?

Its literally victors justice.

He was innocent of war crimes because killing Muslims is not a crime but a duty.

I dunno how many people he killed but the old ottoman bridge destruction deserves a life sentence.

kys muslim scum

he killed no one

50 years from now when Islam has completely infiltrated European society and all aspects of government, high government, international organizations, and criminal courts, all of you who participated in the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Libya, Syria, and now Philippines, will all be tried for "war crimes" because you killed Muslims.

>he was innocent, fuck the cuck court
>he was a hero because he killed muslims
I don't see the contradiction

>turkish moron

He was a hero and he killed muslims, in a war against muslims.

He was innocent because they literally put him on trial for blowing up a god damn BRIDGE... which was, ironically enough, a symbol of the fight against the Ottoman horde... poetic af

It's just like the holocaust.

>LOL Jews in the oven!
>NO THE NAZIS DID NOTHING WRONG! NUREMBERG TRIALS WERE RIGGED!

1. there is no such thing as a war crime
2. it is never a crime to cleanse Mudslimes from the West

the fuck do you care about the ottomans marko?

easy
>he was innocent because he just killed muslims
>the court in fact was full of cucks
>a real human bean and a real hero

>I’m not guilty
>so I’ll just kill myself
Cuck

fuck off toothpaste flag

THAT WAS FUCKING EPIC FOR THE WIN

It take balls to drink poison without flinching thought. There is nothing wrong with killing Muslims too. He did what had to be done. Not matter the cost.

>Implying you had the courage to do it

can't wait for fashwave edits tbqhfamalamdingdong

The same logic applies to holohoax deniers and nazi apologists

He was innocent of war crimes because you can only commit those against human beings. Killing mudslimes is just pest control.

Killing yourself takes courage? Lol holy shit you’re retarded. Killing yourself is literally the easiest way out. Now run along snowflake.

wat needs explaining? death to islam. semitic religions are cancer, scourge on earth. unfortunately yer little ummah encroached beyond symbiosis and now must be purged. fix your people faggoat if you care about them that is.

I care about cultural heritage. Sorry for being civilized.

He defended his country against muslims, an intolerable crime in the year of our lord 2017

Killing muslims isnt a crime, just anticipated retaliation

So when are you going to start killing the ones that are raping your country? Westerners are the ultimate cucks. Cry online while shitskin cock penetrates them in reality.

>honorbale suicide
Fucking Americans,man.

they guy had fucking honor he couldnt live with the lie that the court brought, he would be free soon since he ealready spent 2/3 of the time

buhu so he destroyed couple of Mosques... fucking Netherlands muslim lovers this was poltical

ottoman or not, Bosnia did (and still has) some great bridges

Because killing Muslims ISNT a warcrime

you probably think curing cancer is bad as well?

>who?

Basic gestalt please

>Destroying historical places
ISIS-tier

>ottoman
>civilized
ok

>caring about Bosnia

Honorable suicide?

FUCKING LOL

More like being unable to live with his crimes, and the sleepless nights

Fuck him, one nazi less

>151357515
You're right the brave thing to do would be to let the enemy hold his life as a trophy.

fuck you turkish offspring

I wish we fucking left you to the serbs

>destroying ancient monuments from great ancient civilizations
>destroying ottoman trash

oh my let me think? (((pole)))

sry here

True if big

>captcha asks to click pics of bridges

Fuck you, google

More like unwilling to submit to a corrupt system that wanted to take away his freedom.

Subhuman bosnian scum

i will honestly support any genocide happening towards muslims.
i can easily look the other way when it comes to old people, women and children because i know its for the greater good.

>tfw Mostar shops and caffes are all closing so they can light candles and honor the death of Praljak and the conviction of other generals

I'm gonna cry

ISIS say they're destroying trash too, what makes you any different?

Praljak did nothing wrong

>comparing Hellenistic Kingdoms, the Palmyrans, Syrians, Assyrians, etc. to the Ottomans

wew lad

One day the Europeans will build a statue of this guy over the Hague. One of the heroes of the European Reconquest.

Hague turned this guy into a martyr. Holy shit.

equivalent of socrates drinking lead. hero

socrates drank hemlock u nigger

GLOM!

Men do what they need to do.Thus,a hero was born today.

>Hemlock
I think history has it wrong. Pretty sure it Viru Valge.

This. He was a soldier, he was supposed to kill the enemy you retarded roach. Killing enemy combatants is not a war crime.

Remember him?Hes a forgotten hero too.

hmm you may be right

was it illegal to kill muslims when he killed them?

if not, he didn't do anything wrong

I knew that American school system is weak but fuck me you guys are really stupid. Leave your mother's basements ya fucking subhumans.

>knew that American school system is weak but fuck me you guys are really stupid
Nature over nurture. It's genetic no reason to blame him.

I can translate this image. It reads.
I value my freedom more than my own life.

>Sloba
funny how he got convicted for war crimes whille Serbia was not even in the Croatian and Bosnian civil war
youtube.com/watch?v=KS5v3XnPQEM

>i'm innocent!
>if i live after drink this then i'm innocent.
*sips*
>died

The Socratic method is a useful tool in court

>Quoting yor own post

Kys

Easy:
There is no guilt in killing muslims.

It actually has more to do with honor than just appearing innocent.
something subhumans like you lack

>implying killing serbs is bad

You guys realize how insane the accusation he killed mudslimes just to cleanse the Bosnia is? He married a Muslim with two Muslim kids. How's that for Muslim hate? You're all being played.. this court is a political one without a need to figure out the truth. It's just play for poor Balkans people so we could continue our centuries long bs...

lol made me giggle jarane

shit-tier bait

Killing muslims doesn't make you guilty

The fact that he would be out in no time makes this statement true. He basically served 2/3rds of the 20yrs already, and the usually let go people then...

If you give mudslims an inch they'll take a whole continent
Fumigation is the only thing they deserve and the jews too

fucking crybaby parasites

>my
It's not about "me". All he did was for his religious and ethnic kin.

same shit as serbs genociding muslims for being muslim while entire sanjak is untouched

>You're all being played..
you too

this, they dont use the term "balkanization" for nothing, its a sure way to ensure that region being poor and shit forever, cant have yugoslavia becoming a major european power can we. bro tip, its the western kikes and russia doing this to you

And now with this cowardly escape from life he paid for his trespass against Turks. Now to find his kids and eradicate them...

he served his sentence alredy he would be placed in house arrest in month ... its a strong and clear message

No serbs are killing just because they're serbs, it's their way.. they don't say about their sleeping kids "sleeping like a lamb" or some other innocent fraze like most people do, they say "sleeping like his throat is cut". They are savages, even more than rest of us balkanians...

>(you)
sandnigger, where did you stole the laptop posting from?
youtube.com/watch?v=JFteJlDJvqY

This. I pretty much automatically dismiss every case of "war crimes" for this reason. If the Germans won the war, I'm sure they'd have general Patton up on charges of "causing undue harm to the innocent people of Germany" or something.

Not mutually exclusive, roach :^)

Bosnian Muslims are humans. They’re Turkish rape babies who are slaves to their Turkish masters.

Therefore he’s innocent.

>Believing in Hell
Top yourself nigger.

>Serbia was not even in the Croatian and Bosnian civil war
rrrright. you only provided artillery, tanks, navy and other weapons that you stole from JNA to your fellaz orcs here. And still you lost. Neck yourself serbitch.

jes cuo sta ti je covek rekao retardu ustaski?
kako to mi pobili sve muslimane ovog sveta a nismo dirale ove nase u sandzaku? jebo ti pas mater

son i'm disappoint

This.

Mostar Bridge is probably one of the most beautiful bridges ever desu. Also there's Sokolovich bridge built by ottomans.

Kek, fucking balkans is a parody of the humanity, drama queens worse than women

what ep of BeeBop was that in?