Trump wants to spend Christmas in NYC

>tfw Trump is finally having the mental breakdown you’ve been trying to meme since inauguration

It’s amazing how crazy this dude has been acting this week. First he used an event honoring veterans to attack Liz with his weak ass forced Pocahontas meme. Now he’s acting like a crazy ex girl friend on Twitter. I can’t wait to see what happens when McCain votes not on tax reform with Lil Bobby and Flakey Flake. This nigga gonna get the 25th thrown at his ass before Christmas. BEST TIMELINE!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

thecrimson.com/article/1996/10/22/survey-diversity-lacking-at-hls-pa/
twitter.com/JaydaBF/status/935775552102981633
investors.com/politics/editorials/democrats-want-to-impeach-a-republican-president-what-else-is-new/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's what he deserves....these rich fucks think they can step over everyone. That shit doesn't work in DC.

He should say there and never go back to the white house, ever. In act just resign.

>wants to change the tax code
>won’t release any of his tax returns

If this doesn’t bother you, then you might just a mouth breather from Reddit.

Lol shilllll city!

sigh.....OP.....you suck. Better move to Antartica so you dont melt.

GMO corn products make the Goyim Brain soft like pudding

Stay ass blasted faggot

pretty calm week for trump honestly

So I’m a shill cause I don’t ride Trump’s dick? Man you incel Cornholes sure are homo.

You are literally riding every other dick just to be against Trump, you absolute anal wart of society

wow, the us government's most prominent republican politician is a man child?????

A Screen Actor's Guild member with dementia is a hero to people that jack off to cartoons lol

>attack Liz with his weak ass forced Pocahontas meme
"Although the conventional wisdom among students and faculty is that the Law School faculty includes no minority women, Chmura said Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren is Native American."

thecrimson.com/article/1996/10/22/survey-diversity-lacking-at-hls-pa/

Protip: he is diverting publics attention from the real thing he does.

>having to explain this

Oy vey the soyim know

Great shill thread

>0.002c deposited into your account

the shills are getting slightly smarter, posting our memes as camouflage

Yes. And so is the SoyFag you have in this GIF. What a turd. Dresses like a turd. Probably smells like a turd. Grooms like a turd and acts like a turd. Have fun riding those liberal schlongs.

So she already had the job?

jesus christ shareblue, can you even TRY to learn the memes here before making such god awful shill threads? you don't sound anything like us and you stick out like a sore thumb.

They don't have the self-awareness to understand your constructive criticism.

>I'm paranoid and cling to conspiracies just like my daddy figure

>what is a straw man

seriously how old are you shill, 18? 19? please tell me you didn't take this job thinking you will someday work up the ladder of the DC political machine. that's now how it works. i know, I tried it for years before bailing out. the consultants are taking advantage of your cheap labor for this totally ineffectual meme campaign. it will never produce any real political influence; it's just a silly activity to allow Mr. Brock to show Mary Pat Bonner what a good little boy he's being, so please give us some more sweet sweet donations!

Cartoon traps to be exact

It’s still a forced meme that only Reddit Cornholes find funny

You’re right. Flynn is about to turn state to save his son’s anal virginity.

I’m an old fag that likes to fuck with Reddit new fags. Their so easy to spot.

>Being so new you don’t know who Sam is. Lurk more Reddit man.

>uses conspiracy theorist as an insult
CIA owns your thoughts and you're clueless. The shit you're still hooked on has been public record for a long time but your inability to think for yourself has left you clinging to words that you don't understand.

>from Reddit
>from Reddit
he doesn't see the irony

tell me about bohemian grove

>this is what my trumpfag blogs tell me to say to the people living inside my head
>shariablue!!!

I said retarded conspiracies, like the ones you believe in because your trumpfags blogs spoonfed them to you

>shills are still this shitty
Christ

Are you being paid for this or did your sociology lecturer put you up to this?

>blogs
lolno

The latter.

what are you even trying to accomplish? you're not being funny, which is the only ticket to any kind of influence on Sup Forums. since you're not funny, people will just ignore you.

even IF you were being influential, what are you trying to influence me to believe? that shareblue doesn't exist? then how did I apply for a job there (back when it was called CTR) 2 years ago? Did I hallucinate my conversation with Ben whatever-his-name is when he told me about their mission statement, and about how they are able to commit enormous funds to the operation because technically FEC collusion laws "don't apply to the internet?"

what notion exactly are you trying to discredit? it seems that not only do you have a pitiful, poorly paid job, but you aren't even good at it.

If you find consolation in the fact that "at least i'm wasting his time!" then disavow yourself of that fiction. I'm a law student taking a break from studying for final exams, which i plan to ace. once i graduate i'm going to lie about being socially liberal until i reach a position of power, then i'm going to protect the constitution from you liberal fucks at every turn.

how does that make you feeeeel?

lol you're a shill??
hahahahahahahahaha NEETbux probably pays more and you can banter anytime you want

>look at my forum infographic that proves I'm not a dipshit
lol

>Fen bishbane got me banned

>You're paranoid, faggot
Roger stone is the trumpfag all of you guys model yourself after

I hope your wife's child beats you to death.

>all of you guys
>you guys

Aren't you suppose to submerse yourself into these conversations, or even pretend to be a contrarian, they must not be paying you enough?

>still has not made a point

what is fen bishbane

is that like an anime or something?

Why are you arguing with redditors? You know better than this user. I expect more from you.

You guys are faggots that jack off to cartoons and like a 70 year old dementia patient, I'm not

>le very very very subtle slide attempt
seriously kill yourself
>in all fields

It's not going well for you guys, is it? Well, tell Brock that next week is another week... of the Trump presidency. Suck it shill. Two genders, two scoops, two terms. Deal with it.

twitter.com/JaydaBF/status/935775552102981633
>VIDEO: Islamist mob pushes teenage boy off roof and beats him to death!
What's the end game here? What type of chess is this? I hon don't get it.

Mfw we all know he ain't going anywhere... cmon man get real you bunch of feet kicking pussies.

who told you that the secret to effectively insulting someone is having absolutely no understanding of how they view themselves?

that person is wrong.

when you meet up with your friends at Nelly's later are you going to tell them you routinely use "faggot" as an insult at work? do you think they'll understand when you say "no i only say it to drumpftards!"

You're dumb as fuck, using the arguments you have in your head with imaginary shareblue employees makes you look dumb. Just like the dumb faggot you are

this post and the subsequent thread are clearly subversion attempts from the soyboys at leftypol.

lol look he's actually getting angry now

>this obvious shilling
So sad it's almost funny.

lol
>he gets paid to be mad
>Soros let's him write 30 sentences an hour

>IMPEACHHZZZZZZZZZZ

why are democrats such children?

investors.com/politics/editorials/democrats-want-to-impeach-a-republican-president-what-else-is-new/

And he's trying to emulate us. Unfortunately for him and his handlers, he's too deep into the kike skinner box to see beyond the asshole of the nigger in front of him, let alone to realize how transparent and ineffective his method is. Though, to be fair, he accomplished one goal: he occupied some of our time. On the plus side, we don't really post back at shills because the shills are worth it, we post for the silent majority that reads yet rarely posts. They will see this and they will make up their own minds.

we definitely have more influence over the shills than they have over us.

>Shill

Commonly said by Reddit Trump Goys when they don’t have an argument. Since they can’t logically defend Trump, they will accuse you of being a shill working for a shadowy group. Just like how Trump will yell fake news when his lies get exposed. There is so much cognitive dissonance in Trump Goys that at a certain point their brain shuts down and they can only mumble “Muh shareblue shill”. Seriously you guys are pathetic. Even conservative news is turning on you guys. You’re basically on tier with flat earthers.

Pol is one person.

lolno
I actually have real flesh and blood sources. Y'know, people that you've probably only ever seen on a screen.