Til some spanish/green/italian/portugese think that they are white

>til some spanish/green/italian/portugese think that they are white

>spain is literally on the african continent and tectonic plate
>they are all mixed except for a handful of german blonde royals and elites
>their language is 40% arabic

Whats going on here? Is this why they hate the north africans so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc
youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

North Africans used to be cool, more "European" than germanic tribes at some point, but then Islam came...

>Russian jews still trying this hard

We are Moors, papi.

The spanish were never white to begin with...

NOUS SOMMES TROUBADOURS ET TEMPLARS ET MERDDDDUGH FAMILLE.

"White" is a meme created by Americans, The fertile crescent was not white but it is the dawn of civilization, I'd rather be a non-"white" greek strategos, a fucking Hestatus throwing my pilum than a "white" American who's about to kill himself due to a fucking OD, get a life mate.

North Africans were ruled by a germanic tribe (Vandals) for a while.

>til
>reddit spacing
youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc

>spain is literally on the african continent and tectonic plate
and russia is partly on the chinese plate yet there aten't much russian choneses

Spain is neither on the african continent nor on the african tectonic plate. Might want to read a book or two.

Matters little, the Britons were first governed by a Carthaginian child-murderer under Roman rule.
What matters is that at some point, many civilizations like Egypt, Carthage, Greece was more "white" than France, Germany, Britain, the ancient greeks never really looked west, all they saw was crazy people living in dark forests shagging their sheeps, times change.

>spanish/green/italian/portugese think that they are white
only some confused alt righters think this

It really doesnt take much to be white these days compared to the US or central europe lol.

>til

Fuck off back to where you came from

Can you even define "white"? It's such a meme term that it stinks, It was created by Americans because they had no national identity, they couldn't call themselves, scotsman, germans so they went for the most retarded feature ever, skin color.
Whereas there are certain groups such as the greeks and the berbers who have different skin colors even though they are the same race, same can be said about some semitic groups, persians too.

>their language is 40% arabic that'll be hundreds of years of occupation a rape. you were white just like the Italians used to be white

>Can you even define "white"?
it's not that you couldn't if you wanted, I think, the problem is that even the term itself doesn't really carry any clear etymology
Benjamin Franklin didn't consider Swedes to be "white"
the American government considers Egyptians to be "white"

the Japanese are arguably as white skinned as many Europeans

I myself not only don't use the term but I get almost offended when someone insists I am white

Well white skin would be a start...
But its obvious,

Obamas not black and he is not white, he acts like a white guy, he has none of that ebonics stuff, but you can look at him and say he isnt white. The same with spaniards (few rare exceptions, albinos etc).

Megan markle is literally half black, and she looks whiter tban the average dpaniard. She has lighter skin too...

If half black people look more white than you then....well

>they are all mixed except for a handful of german blonde royals and elites
why you projecting homie? why don't you take a look at royal paintings and compare them to modern iberians? it's almost like... you're not genetically spanish and have a hard time grasping you're the minority, not the majority.

Really activates the almonds...

Germanic/nordic facial structure, usually blond hair/blue eyes and western ancestry
the term is non-scientific so there are variations but the above is the most frequently one I've seen used on Sup Forums

>Can you even define "white"?
native european or person of native european descent.

It's cool how iceland is right on the border of the Eurasian and the NA plate, this is an explanation for the volcanos right?

fucking joocy brah

So if you guys are going to claim that meds aren't white, what consists of a med?

Also, as lebanese guy I can tell you italians are nothing like us. We consider them to be very white, although some may be kind of tan and dark, they nonetheless have european white features. The greeks, however, could easily pass as semites or arabs. Greeks are the only europeans aside from turks who I could actually see as being called non-white. Spain has arabic in it, sure, but the people are still white and look nothing like arabs.

seriously.

meds are the people that live here

white
>no nigger mentality
>no sand nigger mentality
>no honoru/squinteye nigger mentality (sorry weeaboos)
>obviously caucasoid skull
e.g. turks have a caucasoid skull but are obviously on par with gib niggers, so they aren't white (despite a few exceptions)
>

there is also hardly anything like a monolithic "med" from a genetic, cultural and phenotypical point of view

core west Meds(Sardinians, Iberians) are pretty different from token east Meds(Iranians, Arabians) and descend from overall very divergent stocks(united mostly by a mysterious link called "basal Eurasian", of which we don't posses an ancient DNA sample but it's inferred to exist based on statistical models)

the reason for there being an overlap has to do with the fact that these basic types are sort of mixed from west to east, with Levantine groups like Lebanese being sort of 50/50

ITALIANS DON'T WANT TO BE WHITE KYS

No but they don't identify with the rest of Europe.

>turks
youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0

Wtf I want immigrants now

dutch subhuman in spain

Congrats retard all your sentences are false. 100% 'accuracy'