What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJXw0lL5-vA
youtu.be/X-H8kAKKkTI
youtube.com/watch?v=OixZKhcq1fQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>redone Fate route
Not happened.

GO is either this series greatest blessing or it's the final nail in the coffin before it goes all the way off the rails.

idk but every fate anime i have seen is pure shit
the only worse mc i have seen is Naruto Uzumaki

>Redone fate route

Sure

Fate route anime by UFO with original story by Urobuchi as a sequel to Zero wen?

10 years ago I started browsing Sup Forums. Now I have plenty of mai waifu's merchandising. I'm happy.

> it's a thinly veiled "what the fuck is everyone doing with their life being on Sup Forums for a decade?" kind of thread
merry christmas

I like DEEN Stay Night for what it was at the time. It was QUALITY as fuck, but it didn't spawn the Saber fever for nothing. The route mish-mash and BDSM Sakura were understandable.

On the other hand, UBW-movie was irredeemable and DEEN deserves what he got.

Also the OST was fantastic

youtube.com/watch?v=WJXw0lL5-vA

Big fucking money got interested in the franchise. Incidentally who fucking cares with regard to making a bait thread about this which is what I consider all Fate threads at this point?

>youtube.com/watch?v=WJXw0lL5-vA
Movie version of this song was much better:
youtu.be/X-H8kAKKkTI

>Fate route anime by UFO
Never.
>with original story by Urobuchi as a sequel to Zero wen?
First, that would be completely against of concept whole VN, secondly Urobuchi would hardly choose Fate route as base for his story.

Honest. Personally I'm just killing a little time laughing at idiots while I also browse CNN in another window and laugh at idiots there while I wait for Christmas Eve dinner. You other fucks are probably stuck here all weekend.

I've only been here a year maybe and I already think it's a complete fucking joke full of increasingly self-deluding idiots. Only plan on hanging around about another week anyway though. It's full of so many sad sack people all trying to bait each other constantly to the point where they clearly haven't absorbed any sort of outside knowledge and forgotten how to just talk straight about anything ever. It's all fucking slanted shitposting and fake opinions and just so so sad.

wasn't even talking about christmas plans
most people spend that with family anyways

God forbid we contradict or change le VN in any conceivable way.

It's only been a decade, but I'm so glad I don't have to rely on garbage translations anymore.

Reading a VN in English is just spoiling it for yourself, I'm glad that most of what I read was trash like FSN.

The only VNs I've read in English are F/SN and Tsukihime. The stiffness of the translations is what motivated me to learn Jap for that very reason: I didn't want good stories to be spoiled by shit translations. So I suppose I have to thank TakaJun.

Golden rule of any adaptation is "You can change anything as long it's with respect towards original work.

I hadn't heard this one in years. It's pretty good, but it's so different I can't link it in my mind with the original Unmei no Yoru

Another gem, forever Saber's theme for me besides Sword of Promised Victory:
youtube.com/watch?v=OixZKhcq1fQ

10 years ago I came here to laugh at you

Now I come here to cry with you.

>10 years ago
Actually
>F/SN
>DDD
>F/HA
>F/UC
>MB fighting
>anime