HAPPENING!!! TAYLOR SWIFT CONDMENED BY THE ENTIRE GUARDIAN STAFF!!!

Just so you know all the full time editors and the head staff of the Guardian need to approve the general editorial before it can be published

> The Guardian view on Taylor Swift: an envoy for Trump’s values?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/24/the-guardian-view-on-taylor-swift-an-envoy-for-trumps-values

>In the year since Donald Trump was elected, the entertainment world has been largely united in its disdain for his presidency. But a notable voice has been missing from the chorus: that of Taylor Swift, the world’s biggest pop star. Her silence is striking, highlighting the parallels between the singer and the president: their adept use of social media to foster a diehard support base; their solipsism; their laser focus on the bottom line; their support among the “alt-right”.

>Swift’s songs echo Mr Trump’s obsession with petty score-settling in their repeated references to her celebrity feuds, or report in painstaking detail on her failed romantic relationships (often, there is crossover). The message is quintessentially Trumpian: everyone is out to get me – but I win anyway. Seeded with clues to the identities of her famous associates, her lyrics reel in and solidify a hardcore fanbase – usually young, female followers known as “Swifties” – who passionately defend her honour on social media by attacking her detractors.

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/24/the-guardian-view-on-taylor-swift-an-envoy-for-trumps-values
twitter.com/gabrelyanov/status/935515918892969986
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember to archive unvis.it/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/24/the-guardian-view-on-taylor-swift-an-envoy-for-trumps-values

>Mr Trump realised it was more effective to target a core group than attempt blanket appeal in his campaign – but Swift worked it out first. For years, she has directed her extraordinary self-promotional skills towards cultivating a dedicated and emotional army of followers, handpicking particularly loyal fans for private listening parties and, on her latest tour, allowing members of the public to buy tickets only once they have proved their allegiance through their purchasing history. Her new album, Reputation, is not available on Spotify – anyone wishing to hear it must buy it.

>To some that makes her an artist wresting control, and a strong woman asserting and celebrating herself. The articulation of her inner life might be labelled introspection or splendid, swaggering confidence if it issued from a boy with a guitar. She calls herself a feminist. In August, she won a court case against a DJ who had groped her in 2013, taking a clear stand against the kind of sexual harassment that has long been trivialised in society, and foreshadowing the Harvey Weinstein allegations and the #MeToo campaign. She has been a target of the kind of misogyny that Mr Trump espouses.

>Yet notably her much-publicised “squad” of female models, actors and musicians is largely thin, white and wealthy. In a well-publicised Twitter exchange with rapper Nicki Minaj, she treated the discussion of structural racism as not only incomprehensible, but a way to disempower white people such as herself – though her lawyers have taken action over articles that associate her with the far right, and have taken issue with claims that she has not sufficiently denounced white supremacy.

>By focusing only on her own, extremely profitable, business, Swift appears at first glance to be an apolitical pop star, keen to attract people of all leanings. She began her career in country, a genre whose fans have historically identified as Republican (early on, she wrote that “Republicans do it better”, though after Barack Obama’s victory she said she was “so glad this was my first election”). But these days, even heartland country singers are mocking the president. Her silence seems to be more wilful: a product of her inward gaze, perhaps, or her pettiness and refusal to concede to critics. Swift seems not simply a product of the age of Trump, but a musical envoy for the president’s values.

Can she sue all these people for defamation?

those dirty jews will pay for disparaging /ourgirl/

tfw t. swift will never be your waifu

GOD DAMN IT BRITBONGS

>What? You're not voicing open disdain for a politician and using your fame to further a leftist agenda?
>NAZI
Fucking Christ yanks, get your shit together already. This shitty sort of attitude is harboured and nurtured in your shitty country and then leaks out to everywhere else.

>union jack

quick, someone save a sample of her hair so we can clone her for the pol breeding program

The tone I get is that anything that does not outright condemn Trump glorifies Trump
What is wrong with these people?

One of the few modern-day women immune to the make up scrubbing app

I wish more cartoonists had this sort of wit.

> the guardian

who cares

(((They))) really are trying hard to get this apolitical star to shill for the left. Should just blackmail taytay by threatening to kill family

Thats the most bluepilled thing ive ever seen in my life

Taylor is a genius

instead of making a political statement, she just says nothing

plausible deniability

couldn't she sue for defamation of character?

Week old.
Taylor is shit.
Not Happening.

WAAAAAH WHY WONT SHE FLUSH HER CAREER DOWN THE TOILET AND SHAVE HER HEAD LIKE WE ALL DID

>Her silence seems to be more wilful: a product of her inward gaze, perhaps, or her pettiness and refusal to concede to critics.
That's not pettiness, it's called taking the high road

looks gorgeous without make-up too

That's so fucking hot, there is only one Tay tay

>The guardian
You will find more truth reading the onion

hhhnnnggg

I used to hate this stupid whore

but Sup Forums is making me love her

>trumpian

the absolute fucking STATE of journalism.

If they lie.

God bless you nordbot

journalism? in the guardian?

She’s a man.

>taylor swift condemned by communist paper

wow literally nobody cares

remember to sage & hide slide/shill threads

I thought the guardian was a brit fake news site...

>the Guardian

Maybe she's just smart enough to know which way the wind blows and doesn't want to piss off people

>Trumpian
>everyone is out to get me – but I win anyway.

isnt that what leftists do? so they are all trumpian i guess

This is the final straw. Nuke Britain.

Checked

>mfw girls will dress like this at senior proms these days and I can't go lest they arrest me

My point is, that because your ENTIRE media is having a fucking panic attack over BLONALD BLUMBF its starting to spread and infect other countries.

"Her silence is striking" Translation: Her lack of adherence to (((our))) group-think is not acceptable to (((us)))

>> The Guardian view on Taylor Swift: an envoy for Trump’s values?

Oh oh not wrong think.

So because she isn't constantly bitching about the president, she automatically supports him and his followers?
I mean we all know she does but how did they even manage to come to this conclusion by that horrible logic?

>Not Happening.
yes

Trump is the first republican to use the left's strategy against them

thats they true reason they hate him so much

I love Taylor's reaction, so and say absolutely nothing.
This is making these leftists journos froth at the mouth and act like retards, countless people are calling the journos in the bs for acting in such unhinged way.
This shows more people how fucking retarded and biased the media is.

I just hope she doesn't fucks it up by saying something.

>obsession with petty score-settling

When someone complains about too much score settling, you know their the kind of person who likes to ring up a bunch of karmic debt and doesn't want to have to pay it down.

Tay is so perfect.

Even if she doesn't embody President Trumps views, and is merely silent because she's either not interested or informed on the topic at hand (politics). That would make her smarter than 99% of her peers who would rather do no research, and parrot mainstream held views and opinions about the matter. If she has done her research and still chooses to be quiet about it she's even more intelligent. Knowing as soon as she suggests or hints at support of the President or his views she's sure to be hit with many hit stories and her career would surely take a down turn. So in response people will write about her to try and get a response, whether it's condemning the President or responding to them. But as I've already stated, she's too smart for them, so she'll continue her game and sit lavishly on her throne of success. I just hope this kind of bullshit redpills the fuck out of normies in the meantime. Seeing that no matter what you do, if you don't collectivize your beliefs with the left, then they will try and destroy you any way they can.

You do realize most americans consider people who watch TV to be no-life losers right? I hardly see how its our fault if yurocoons decide to eat our garbage.

That's why all these articles are written like

>Taylor Swift has never openly stated she is a nazi, but all nazis love her and she has never explicitly condemned nazis, and hey were just asking questions here!

Big mistake if true

jewess hate her cause she is a blonde blue eyed aryan goddess

Fuck them kike statist fag hags. She is an Aryan goddess, then I am a swiftie

Its ok, everyone on this site has been condemned by the entire guardian staff at one point or another. the outside is the inside.

>If you're a pretty white women and don't virtue singal our believes you're a nazi
So how many women will fall for this? Maybe I'm being too optimistic but I reckon attacking a womens beauty is a redpill for them

>You do realize most americans consider people who watch TV to be no-life losers

you are talking absolute shit

This. Great Point, user.

Someone post that pic with TaTay and her fellow Aryan goddess friends with the 88 in the backround plz

>your ENTIRE media
who's media?

I want to hug her and tell everything is going to be alright, this SJW bullshit fad meme we are living in today will be over soon ;_;

But Im a manlet so my face would be in her boobs

I don't get it, haven't Swift's lawyers gone after people who've associated her image to nazi's and the alt-right and got them to take it down, does she have to say FUCK WHITE PPL to get these shrieking harpies off her back?

The jews have always had it in for taylor because she doesn't let them jew her on the business side of things like they do with every low iq rapper. Taylor is an astute businessman and controls her career like non one has before in the music industry.

Kikes hate her for it so all they can do is attack her personally.

Fuck British cucks!
Fuck them all to death!

Oh cool the guardian is a usa publication now.

>the fact that she doesn't say anything means she's fostering malcontent
>this much projection onto Taylor

Whatever you say nigel.

Literally /ourgirl/

>attacking a girl because she says everyone is out to get her
>failing to quell her influence

Hmm...

they will never back down

tay is the embodiment of everything they seek to destroy

He's right, though

i dont think she likes Drumph I think Drumph behaves like a teenaged girl with below average intelligence.

>even heartland country singers are mocking the president. Her silence seems to be more wilful: a product of her inward gaze, perhaps, or her pettiness and refusal to concede to critics.
Jesus Christ, these people.

It gives me hope that someone in an industry as controlled as entertainment can just ignore them and still be successful.

>be taylor swift
>see that literally everything in the united states is politicized
>sick of it, doesn't want to politicize her music
>fans like it
>media doesn't
>mfw

What is her endgame

Jumped- up e-celeb whore shit

tabloid does thing
tay: oh well

>The roastie is immunized against all insults, one may call her a slut, a whore, a bitch, it all runs off her like water on a raincoat. But take her makeup off and you will shocked how she recoils in fear: "I've been found out"

I don't even like her music, but out of respect for her laudable triggering I'm going to buy my wife some of her music for Christmas. Can we get her to cover Bing Crosby "White Christmas?"

Man, she got THICC

They know we love her and want her to denounce us using their usual bullying tactics. This is a power move. If they force her to cave to save her career we know the media still holds too much power. Taytay should know I'll still love her even if she has to cave. She's been more than courageous holding out for this long.

It's about to get way way better, too..

twitter.com/gabrelyanov/status/935515918892969986

The best part is that she's near immortal, and had they not violently attacked her, no one would actually associate her with everything she allegedly stands for.
So basically they chose to create an enemy out of someone who's power and influence cannot be destroyed; that's some nip tier strategy.

WE'RE MEMEING IT INTO REALITY. GIVE HER ALL OF YOUR ENERGY

Stop, this isn't a "you fall in love, you lose" thread.

>dem nordic features
Would dance with naked around midsommar stång.

>A FUCKING WHITE FEMALE

>post picture where taytay looks even better after app is applied
Are you saying that she isn't a roastie?

Why is she wearing a collar if she's the domme?

Why wont these people attack Justin bieber?

Isnt Camille paglia (pic related) that Feminist gone mens right activist hippy bitch that was interviewed by Jordan Peterson at one Point?

MSM has a policy of not going after niggers

She's sub for Karlie.

i think Taylor Swift is a very beautiful girl and that she is legitimately talented. I do fear that she is beginning to move towards more degenerate material to keep up with current trends. She is role model to young white girls and I hope she considers that.

Oh boy, here we go

>early on, she wrote that “Republicans do it better”
NEVER FALTER TAYLOR, I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS.

NEVER LET THE JEWS WIN, WE'RE SO FUCKING PROUD OF YOU!