Prisma Illya 3rei Chapter 43

We are tsukihime now.

Other urls found in this thread:

himado.in/364142
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cute butt

I want to put my hands in those pockets.

Kek.

I want to put my erect penis into that anus

Why is Illya so fashionable?
Like damn, those are some nice clothes for a loli slut.

This looks nice. Ashame the anime was such dumb shit

Kids clothes are fashionable, however the majority of parents have shit taste when it comes to their kids clothes.

Because unlike rest of Type-Moon Heroyama has top tier fashion sense.

They really pushing "Defeating means friendship" trope into absurd levels here.

as long as that trope brings us ginormous tiddies everything is fine

Where's she going to go after they get back to their home dimension?
Are Luvia or Illya going to get a new meido or is Bazett going to get a roommate?

>is Bazett going to get a roommate
Bazett isn't homeless anymore?
That's half their charm gone, and it's not like she had much to begin with.

Seriously, now that they have another physically active older looking woman who even has a better figure than her, what is the point of Bazett?

How we got from this to this .

>Bazett isn't homeless anymore?
No, she is.

based Tanaka.

She likes the lolis

You can't beat the lolis

how can this have 4 seasons and only 43 chapters?

suddenly HAKAI

43 chapters are only 3rei. There are also 27 chapters of 2wei and 13 chapters of original. 83 chapters in total.

oh ok thanks

I want femGil to chain me in her vault.

Angelica is not femGil through.

Angelica is best girl.

Does Gil enjoy being stepped on?

Gil is unbeatable

Isn't this 47?

Not really but I would give Angelica a pass.

>He returns as fully incarnated adult Gil.
Already can't wait.

I almost kinda wish it would be full King Gilgamesh who is completely chill and is a proper ruler compared to his Archer self.

>I wish for everyone to die
BTFO

Well, Archers seem to usually be cocky sons of bitches, so maybe that aspect of him would be downplayed if he were another class.
Saber, probably.

Sorry, no Caster Gil here, just Archer.

Whatever happened to 4ier?

Sort of have to end 3rei first.

RIP loli. She gonna get squished by The World.

She's going to sacrifice herself to save Miyu and Shirou.

God I hope not., this series needs more Onee-sama characters.
You could argue for Sella and Bazett, but just barely.

More is always better.

Bazett is good is by being Bazett, fuck you.

Ange is the cutest Prisma Illya.

Also each season is only 10 episodes (beside 3rei) and there were a lot of anime original materials.

The problem is that she's only 5% of a person. The rest of her is an empty shell.

Bazett hasn't had much chance to be regular Shirou's onee-san. I do wonder what Sella and Shirou are getting up to now while everyone else is in the other universe though. I will be disappointed if nothing happened.

Sella is both younger and shittier at housework than him.

>Younger
Where's the proof of that? She and Leysritt were always older than Ilya, and Ilya was 18 in Fate.

>Shittier at housework
She does it longer and she does more of it.

IIRC they were created only a few months prior to the fifth war, but who knows what happened in Prisma.

Lost and got left behind by the enemy camp. protag camp took her in.

I really hate how girls like Liz never get character development and are just treated as jokes.

>develop the couch decorator
For what purpose.

So that we get a better idea of what home life is like for Shirou and Ilya, what Liz does when she's not hanging about, and how many times Shirou has seen her titties.

>what Liz does when she's not hanging about
But that's literally all she does?

Does she have bigger tits than Leysritt?

She's a maid, she must do other things. Unless she's one of those prostitute maids.

3rei BD special #4:

himado.in/364142

>I'm a secondary, please fuck my face
She was originally created as a fighting maid, ie a bodyguard for the grail vessel which is Illya, so she's highly skilled in combat but horribly dysfunctional in everything else including emotion, common sense and housework.
Get your shit straight.

On the topic of Tsukihime

Primate Murder is just a furry mascot/Merlin's pet

Go go Tanaka Ranger.

Probably best one so far along with the kuro and bazett one.

I really wish we would get something similar to the beast special again but at least these that show what happened to the other characters are pretty interesting.

Do we know what the last 2 will be about?

According to BL the next one will be an Erica episode, and last one is a Ruby directed bathtub episode.

Oh last one sounds like it has potential to be good. I really wanted a continuation of the kiss between Kuro and Miyu that got interupted in the beast special but I guess that's not going to happen, so a bath scene is probably second best thing.

And with that release we also get to see the uncensored episode 12 bathscene and the hopefully improved episode 11 animation.

Not in Prisma Ilya.

I doubt her background is different here, as far as we know only the old man of Einzbern is capable of creating homunculi, and she acts exactly the same like the original VN.

Easily, see

The designs for the show are far too good.

Are you telling me Fou is Primate Murder?
That's just silly.

Tanaka is the best thing added in 3rei

Yes. Or rather he's a being that would have become Primate Murder under different circumstances.

Hanging out with Merlin for centuries gave him an appreciation for humanity that he never got hanging out with Altrouge.

Though I guess Primate Murder enjoys humans in another way...

What's going on here?

cancer

The creepy girl seems to be talking shit to Illya, so Takana brought it to a swift end.

FouCath Palug, the Beast of Gaia Primate Murder and also Beast IV

43. For a time the people typesetting the pages couldn't even halfass reading the numbers on the title pages.

I want a scene like this in 4ier.

The cutest.

>Fou: I grow from conflict between humans, use envy and regret as fuel and have the ability to "become stronger than the opponent".
>Fou: The beast of disaster, Cath Palug. In other worlds, I have been called Primate Murder

Shirou is a masochist in every timeline.

What did he mean by this?

It's all character building.

Is that what she is? I'm an animefag pls no bully

She's basically a Counter Guardian sent to kill off the Ainsworths for fucking with the natural order.

How strong is Merlin supposed to be anyway?

And wasn't he still sealed away the last time we see him.
Granted I don't play GO and just read updates sometimes but eh?

He's Grand Caster tier. The only other one is Solomon

He has the qualities to be a Grand Caster and can apparently use Excalibur.

That seems OP even for Fate.

I think that with the world gone to shit the spell that sealed him on the tower must have weakened enough tonlwt him break out

He was never really sealed, he is just a NEET and doesn't want to come out of his personal heaven with good internet connection.

Independent Manifestation: A
A skill for autonomously materializing on the present era.
Originally, Merlin would not be summoned as a heroic spirit.
Because he is not dead in any sort of future.
For him, working for a Master as a Servant is like venting a personal craving; quite frankly, it is just a hobby.
In order to realize such hobby, he acquired this skill - that only a certain special Class can possess - by his own power, and is now pretending to be summoned as a Servant.

From his profile.

Grand Servants really are bullshit.

Shiki can fuck Illya.

Its baby Primate Murder

Under normal circumstances he would have evolved into the destruction of humanity after feeding on human negativity and evils and shit, but instead he was thrown into Avalon before it could happen. After a few thousand years he grew to see things a bit differently, and after spending time with Chaldea decided he didn't hate humans and shit.

In a different world-line though, Altrogue would have been the one to find him instead, and he would have evolved based on negativity and curses.

If you think that's bad already, I'm pretty sure Void Shiki has the same skill at a LOWER rank.

Beast of the planet

Why are Miyu and Angelica best girls in Prisma Illya?