Fucking Kek! There are no brakes on this train

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/nation-world/garrison-keillor-says-hes-been-fired-by-minnesota-public-radio-over-allegations-of-inappropriate-behavior
usnews.com/news/entertainment/articles/2017-11-29/garrison-keillor-says-fired-over-alleged-improper-behavior
sltrib.com/opinion/commentary/2017/11/28/garrison-keillor-making-peace-with-the-mistakes-of-the-past
washingtonpost.com/opinions/al-franken-should-resign-thats-absurd/2017/11/28/d33e2d8a-d482-11e7-a986-d0a9770d9a3e_story.html?utm_term=.56d8ca69ba1b
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/opinions/al-franken-should-resign-thats-absurd/2017/11/28/d33e2d8a-d482-11e7-a986-d0a9770d9a3e_story.html?utm_term=.56d8ca69ba1b
denverpost.com/2016/11/29/garrison-keillor-prairie-home-companion-political-denver/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Checked. Pic related is a piece he wrote for the Amazon Washington Post, yesterday.

Some sauce:

"Garrison Keillor says he’s been fired by Minnesota Public Radio over allegations of inappropriate behavior"
seattletimes.com/nation-world/garrison-keillor-says-hes-been-fired-by-minnesota-public-radio-over-allegations-of-inappropriate-behavior

"Garrison Keillor Says Fired Over Alleged Improper Behavior"
usnews.com/news/entertainment/articles/2017-11-29/garrison-keillor-says-fired-over-alleged-improper-behavior

An earlier misdirect in an attempt to get behind the story:
"Garrison Keillor: Making peace with the mistakes of the past"
sltrib.com/opinion/commentary/2017/11/28/garrison-keillor-making-peace-with-the-mistakes-of-the-past

>An earlier misdirect in an attempt to get behind the story: "Garrison Keillor: Making peace with the mistakes of the past"

Nice.

Nice. Always thought he was irritating.

Good, fuck Minnesomalia

>Here on Lake Hoebequiet...

>2018
>The last person that works for the media has been fired for sexual misconduct allegations
>Every single news channel now has zero employees
>Turn on FOX
>It's just an empty desk
>Turn on CNN
>Another empty desk
>Turn on my radio to listen to NPR
>Static
>In a panic go to the newspaper machine and pay a dollar for a copy of the New York Times
>It's just 20 sheets of white paper

fire them all, satan

Total Jewish collapse

Brilliant!

>Man who sexually assaults women defends man who sexually assaults women.

I'm going to spread this shit.

40 keks

Link to actual article. Archive if you wish. I tend to share unarchived because norms are afraid to click on "funny looking" links. washingtonpost.com/opinions/al-franken-should-resign-thats-absurd/2017/11/28/d33e2d8a-d482-11e7-a986-d0a9770d9a3e_story.html?utm_term=.56d8ca69ba1b

What if we archive that
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/opinions/al-franken-should-resign-thats-absurd/2017/11/28/d33e2d8a-d482-11e7-a986-d0a9770d9a3e_story.html?utm_term=.56d8ca69ba1b

OOOOHHH NOOOO...
THAT SUCKS

holy shit! I cant take all this winning!

There's my Nordbro. Glad to have you back!

All white males. All being purged from media. (((Their))) plan is accelerating.

The curse strikes again

denverpost.com/2016/11/29/garrison-keillor-prairie-home-companion-political-denver/

Brothers! The storm is near.

>20 sheets of white paper

That filename.

Literally not tired of winning.

this is actually just a female takeover of the media. the liberal bias is about to SKYROCKET because it's gonna be nothing but holes all the way to the top

>women take over media
>media crashes overnight due to incompetence

Wow, that last piece doesn't even make sense.

Nah - i bet these people are dead guilty of more sinister crimes - these sexual misconduct allegations are just the soft and easy way of ushering them to exit stage left (or else).

Checking

I will fucking kill you.

**lol, jk**

At least remove the utm_term paramater from the end of the link. Google uses that to figure out what for what words you searched to get that result, so keeping it around when sharing the link just gives Google more data. End the link with at .html, no question mark.

Thank god. I can’t stand a prarie home companion.

>voting to rename Lake Calhoun as Lake Bde Maka Ska because the man for whom it was named back in 1820 was a slavery enthusiast from South Carolina and an author of the Indian Removal Act and also, judging from his pictures, ugly as a mud fence.
kek...wtf...

He is not 20, he is 75 and he should very much remember communism. How they speak here, is exactly how communists talked. This is how they sounded in DDR and the USSR

>Gary Edward "Garrison" Keillor (born August 7, 1942) is an American author, storyteller, humorist, voice actor, radio personality and alleged sex abuser.
The libs on wiki are goddamn fast.

This is huge. Keillor is an elder statesman of the Left. Op is right. This train is churning and burning with no end in sight.

>Remove the slaveholder Washington from our maps, replacing him with Wampanoag, and replace Jefferson, who slept with Sally Hemings — consensual? I doubt it — with Powhatan, and what about the FDR Drive in New York, named for a man who was unfaithful to his wife?

While condemning another man who didn't sexually assault women because he was a republican.

>women in charge
>getting shit done

Pick one.

>Hello, thanks for tuning in for the 8 o'clock news. It's currently 8:18, and the temperature outside is a frigid 78F.
>Before we get started to day, I just have to point out how cute that WHORE STACY looks in her WHORE MAKEUP, which is exactly the same as what I've been wearing recently. And now to Claire with the weather.
>Thanks! Behind me here, you can see there's... Oh, I guess you can't see if I'm standing in front of the map. That's what you have me for, I'll just read it to you. So there's a line of blue triangles here at the top, but the're starting to fall down the map, towards the pretty red and green swirl at the bottom.

all news and weather prognoses will be replaced with manicure reviews and shopping tips now

>Stands in line for hours for a few free minutes
Gets the cogs cranking.

TOP FUCKING KEK

The onion called it. They had a bit where he was getting blowies while recording that prairie companion nonsense.