It's time.
Merry Christmas, faggots.

>OVAs but season 2 never
>Manga only gets better and better
I miss all these best boys

>Straight harem with all the boys acting gay for bait

Are all gays and fujos this desperate

It's a good series

Lets talk about something that's actually canon gay. How's everyone liking Harukaze no Étranger?

Yeah, I don't get it either.

This is 90 where you had to watch Gundam in desperation for a scrape of homosexuality.

We got shitons of product literally done for us.

>canon only allowed, everything else is at least free to ridicule
Have we come to this

I didn't see it, I just think it's worth checking out reverse harem for homolust.

What if you just want to watch something to look at cute guys without actually shipping them?

Then watch otome.

Done for you, maybe. I have no interest in sports anime or romance as its own genre or whatever else you might be referring to. Call me when they make a 100+ episode space opera with homo. Oh wait, it already exists.

>SAO gets a third season
>meanwhile Tsuritama still hasn't gotten a second season or at least an OVA
Why is life so unfair, Sup Forums?

They need to get over it and switch in bed finally. Fucking mio.

Why do you want a second season and what do you even expect to see?

>super popular show adapting super popular LNs gets a third season
>anime original with mediocre sales doesn't
Buy 20k more copies of Tsuritama, then maybe they'll greenlight a second season.

>potentially ruining Tsuritama by adding an unnecessary second season
Please no, it's already perfect. Kenji already fucked with Gatchaman by making a sequel, he doesn't need to do that to Tsuritama either.

SAO isn't getting a third season yet

Because one sold and the other didn't.

>Trash like SAO gets a third season
>still no S2 for based Grimgar

Fucking normies.

>straight harem where only one man is the love interest and another dude hits on him in public
Wait

Read the manga.

White Dragon loves her (But he doesn't realize it), other dude general loves her, green is interested in her and for course Sun-wo and Hak. Shin-ha gets some shipping tease.

Are you one of these people who argue Bakemonogatari is not an harem?

Armpits-kun for Best Boy 2016

>not _hohohomo.gif

Why even bother?

Is this the one where the guy's boyfriend ends up turning into a shota?

Thank you for reminding me about this. Why won't it fucking update.

Rakugo S2 soon.

holy shit the pink and red hairstyles trigger me. What is this?

But I heard Mogzo dies ;_;

Can you tell me the name?

He's not the only one to die tho. It'll end up being a harem since no female dies anyway.

So homos, tell me, are you guys doing something special with your husbando today?

Because it's Christmas, it's Sayonara, Otoko no Ko.

I'm not expecting any homo in the second season, that ship already sunk (and it hurts to even look at screenshots, fucking hell).

I'm sure it'll be amazing though.

Everyday is Christmas if it's spent with my husbando here in my heart.

It's pretty great

It lacks the majority of retarded Yaoi art and cliches, it isn't just fap fuel, and when it does get spicy it doesn't really censor anything which makes everything else in the story seem more "real" - you believe they're actually people with stories, not just stereotypes in a manga.

I mean it's not groundbreaking, but it's actually enjoyable as a normal manga and is not completely trapped in a genre by its subject matter. They're really rare and it's a shame.

Shin-ah and Jae-ha love her but it's meaningless because Hak is winning anyway.

Green and White are going for the bromance end, they already get along really well anyway. Pic related for the homo.

Kek, that was because of the love potion. It's the literal definition of bait.

I know that, they're just best friends. I just wanted to post a really homo page to be related, but nevermind because it's not a Yona thread.

Shoujo is always bait, but so what? It's fanservice, not everything needs to be 100% homo.

I actually don't remember older shoujo romance baiting that much except Hanakimi but the character was actually gay and even had some chapters about it. Then, BL used to be in shoujo magazines, no?

>Shoujo is always bait, but so what? It's fanservice, not everything needs to be 100% homo.
Natsume is a total fag though.

>I actually don't remember older shoujo romance baiting that much

user, come on.

X was shoujo? but yeah in Sakura's case it was not bait but acual homo, Gohou Drug was BL but they don't give a fuck about that too.

Does CLAMP even count as bait?

I feel like they are on a class on their own.

Go read Wish, you pleb fucks.

I stopped reading CLAMP when they dropped half of their series or simply ruined it (Tsubasa or XXXHolic). Is it good?

I read pretty much all Clamp stuff except super new stuff like Gate, nice try fag.

Is this a meme? Wish is a 95's manga, shit is older than Chobits.

What meme? You told me to read Wish, I told you I already most old Clamp stuff, Wish included.

How do you homos feel about manhwa?

I feel like it doesn't belong on Sup Forums.

>boys that behave like girls
Why?

>Harukaze no Étranger?
Isn't this BL?

>implying
Shun genuinely acts like the whiny faggot he is.

Woah, reading this too. What would Sup Forums do if your husbando turned into a shota?

Yes.

I don't think either Shun or Mio act like girls.

Noblesse is disappointing on the homo state, however the boys are great. I'm just salty about the students being irrelevant since season 1.

I still think Mio should get a girlfriend desu. Or at least a better dude. Will Shun ever redeem himself?

Then of course people don't discuss. Most BL is boring shit.

I like some of it, but haven't read much really.

Harukaze and it's prequel, Umibe no Étranger, are great! I really recommend you read them. In the past, these threads would discuss them lots, and it seems there's some discussion in this thread as well.

Just wait until the next chapter, when Mio finally bottoms. Shun will redeem himself through his incredible dicking prowess.

>Harukaze and it's prequel, Umibe no Étranger, are great! I really recommend you read them. In the past, these threads would discuss them lots, and it seems there's some discussion in this thread as well.
They still BL, meaning there isn't anything to discuss for most people.

>when Mio finally bottoms
I have been waiting for this moment.

Harukaze has plenty of shit to talk about. Just like many other series. Maybe you'd know if you actually bothered to read some.

>Harukaze has plenty of shit to talk about. Just like many other series. Maybe you'd know if you actually bothered to read some.
No I read BL.

I also understand why people don't discuss BL or buy BL anime, because these stories have mostly quite limited potential and reaching. Even the most mundane harem story has more stuff you can discuss compared to the average BL.

Good for you, it doesn't change the fact that there's plenty to talk about in Harukaze. Nobody even brought that up so I'm not sure why you're trying to argue about that.

I remember a while ago a kind user said he planned on translating the rest of Ganbara Nakamura-kun!! Not to sound greedy, but any updates?

Wonder if it has a change to be animated after Doukyuusei.

>takayama being this rough with ei-chan
LEWD

I hope so. It already has two drama CDs.

>translator abruptly drops sayonara
Kill me.

Merry Christmas fangs

Who are the VAs?

Opera has the best covers.

SOON.

What's up with straight authors drawing these super sexy men. First Tosh, then Murata.

Tama really went deep end.

>Shino is a footfag

Would explain what happened at the brothel too.

Absolutely insane.

You'd think she'd be freaking out over Hiro's secret plan to win.

What a nice christmas present user

I need more nakamura, I'd be willing to clean and typeset any scans if it meant getting a translation ;_;

I don't get it why fujos like Mob so much when OPM boys are so much better.

Speaking of modern CLAMP, watch out them doing ABSOLUTELY nothing with these two.

Sounds familiar.

I mean, they won't no homo it since it's canon, but I'll be we won't get any new development from them or on screen stuff.

I want to make a folder of these, does bookwalker have hi-res images for magazines or is it only manga volumes? Amazon JP can be hit or miss.

Sinbad pleases old men.

Mob's cuter.

Yay, another reader. Hope you enjoy the fucking two to three month periods between each chapter translation.

Yeah, they really are amazing, and I'm not saying that from a BL standpoint. Like, they're genuinely well made and attention-getting.

CLAMP was a mistake.

Nothing wrong with that.

>the colors
Holy shit

>Harukaze and it's prequel, Umibe no Étranger, are great! I really recommend you read them. In the past, these threads would discuss them lots, and it seems there's some discussion in this thread as well.
>Three years ago, Hashimoto Shun, a gay novelist in the making, met Chibana Mio, a very quiet high school student, in Okinawa. Mio had lost both of his two parents and was often seen sitting on a bench until very late, watching the sea, near Shun’s house. They slowly grew closer to one another, but Mio suddenly had to leave the island, to pursue his studies…
>Three years later, Mio returns to Okinawa: “I’ve been thinking a lot these last three years… Even if he’s a man too, I love Shun.”

Sounds like shit.

The story is below average but the art and "direction" are top tier.

In the manga and in the old anime they god together and declared their love for each other, so it's okay.

It's funny because Griffith actually pleased old men for money. Guts too

I-I like the story.

>Guts too
YAMETE!

Yeah, who didn't please and old men or once to get into power.

Face it, old men have all the power.

I want to defile that Mob.