Jewish Ritual Child Sacrifice

This can't be real...
Surely these are just ancient memes right?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5125545/Russia-investigates-tsar-killed-Jewish-ritual.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/28/russian-orthodox-church-suggests-tsars-death-jewish-ritual-murder/
youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
forward.com/news/breaking-news/381367/why-did-23andme-tell-ashkenazi-jews-they-could-be-descended-from-khazars/
unvis.it/forward.com/news/breaking-news/381367/why-did-23andme-tell-ashkenazi-jews-they-could-be-descended-from-khazars
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
vocaroo.com/i/s0aVtc8nsfzy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passovers_of_Blood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais
muse.jhu.edu/book/16000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>just memes
I am sure that's why God handed Moses the 10 commandments, just memes.

BLOOD LIBEL!

have you learned nothing?

memes ARE reality

Yahweh finds the burnt fat smell very delicious (younger is better)

Someone's doing something with all dem missing chil'ren

Oh, and look how they actually admitted to combining white and hispanic children in this one.

Really makes one ponder how many actual white kids disappear every year.

So was communion supposed to take the place of this Shit or what?

Do you think that Jewish Ritual Murders still happen? Just not in the way it used to back then where some Jew would physically do the kidnapping themselves?
I'm 100% sure Jewish Ritual murders are now done under trafficking.

They do it every year. That's why you should watch your children close to "special jewish days"(can't remember the names now) as that is when most children are kidnapped.

blood """libel"""
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5125545/Russia-investigates-tsar-killed-Jewish-ritual.html

There is no reason to think otherwise. They only continue to amass more power and control. Are they really being "blessed" by their god?

Rosh hashanah kicks it off but passover is the big one i thing aside from yom kippur

They are god's chosen people.
However, their God is Lucifer.

Purim, passover and hanukah is when this historically happened.

But libel implies it isn't true, user

blessed by their greed,but since greed in and of itself is akin to the pendulum,there is only so much enjoyment to gain.

youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0

Watch this

On second inspection, now I see where the vampire myth came from.

Take the case of Little Saint Hugh. Liberals and jews lie by omission about the facts of the case. Poor Hugh was seen with the Jew Koppin going to his home. When he went missing, they searched Koppin's home and found Hugh in the well. He had ritual torture marks that recreated what Jesus went through. There was a crown of thorn with the body. This is enough circumstantial and physical evidence to convict someone today. What do liberals and jews do? They delete the facts. They only speculate, without any evidence, about torture and false confessions. They are scum who cover up the torture and murder of children!

Children like Hugh were punctured dozens of times to bleed them to death, slowly, while completing the occult ritual. There are several cases like Hugh. What do liberal academics and jews say about this? They absurdly demand skeletal damage, which would not be expected given the recorded ritual. These weren't violent stab wounds that would leave the victim dead quickly and injure bone. These were sadistic cuts and punctures that allowed the blood ritual to be fully completed before the victim died. We know this because Hugh was just one of many children who suffered the same fate.

Time traveling serial killers or jewish ritual murders? Occam's Razor.

If that was legit I don't think they'd ever let that air.

It was real. There are a few undeniable cases like Simon of Trent and Little Saint Hugh where liberals have to intentionally lie and leave out facts in any discussion. Moreover, there are just so many cases, over such a wide geographic range, through hundreds of years that it is undeniably true. This isn't a pattern of antisemitism. There are patterns to the physical evidence.

You have babies drained of blood in multiple countries over a long period of time. You have adolescent boys stabbed dozens of times, many of whom were circumcised when they were killed. These aren't patterns of random deaths being blamed on jews. Moreover, most people were illiterate, even books let alone news were very rare, so the idea that people isolated from each other by time, language, and space would all report that jews were killing children in very specific ways (including finding bodies) is undeniable evidence that this was an occult ritual of certain jewish sects. That or time traveling serial killers. Antisemitism certainly doesn't fit the overall pattern.

Liberal academics and jews will cherry pick a couple of these cases and "debunk" them. That is not how rational people think. It isn't if one or two are incorrect. It is if ten are correct.

DELET THIS

Even jews who look at the evidence conclude that jewish ritual murders existed. However, even jews who stand up for the truth are attacked. See the image.

Yes, there were two groups of jews in Italy during this time period: ashkenazi and Sephardic. No, bodies of tortured boys weren't found near Sephardic jews, only ashkenazi. Coincidence?

SHUT

IT

DOWN

Sometimes truth slips away

is this real?

The Orthodox Church said this is what they did to the Romanov children

hot off the presses

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/28/russian-orthodox-church-suggests-tsars-death-jewish-ritual-murder/

I've also heard rumors that Jack the Ripper was a Polish Jew who was committing these heinous crimes as part of a Ritual murder.
That might explain why he got away with it back then because he had help covering things up, perhaps?

Yes

mummy says it's real in the article too.

I have actually came to this conclusion as well..
>blood-letting/drinking of Christian children
>wealthy
>works in the shadows
>has minions willing to do anything for master
>hypersexualizes everything
almonds???

Has anyone been able to debunk her Oprah story?

youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI

Ritual circumcision involves the drawing of blood from infants.

There have always been serial killers in every community.

It would be easy to invent a rumor of institutional child murder based on these two facts.

/thread

.....why is he eating it's ass?

They publicly mutilate the genitals of children, these stories don't sound far fetched in comparison.

Fucking hell.

Yeah like an article here or there or a redpilled jew spilling the beans on a youtube video or something but with all the kikes involved in TV, the planning and work that takes place before an episode, I just really doubt jews would let something that huge slip through.

they need to be gassed

Dont forget
>repelled by christian iconography

really enforces the historically forced memes.

Indeed

>Rabbi Boruch Gorin, a spokesman for the federation of Jewish communities, told Interfax news agency that this ritual murder investigation was a “shocking” example of “medieval ignorance,” noting that the myth of Jews ritually killing people to extract their blood for matzo bread has figured in anti-semitic propaganda for many decades.
I like how he details exactly how it's done when nobody prompted him to elaborate - Almost as if he knows by experience.

they also stop the peepee bleeding with their mouth.
Some rabbis have actually given the baby herpes etc.

isn't it odd to put your mouth on a strange baby's dick? it should be.

cost 1 copper coin less than sucking pig dick

>Ritual circumcision involves the drawing of blood from infants.

FEED ME THE BLOOD OF YOUR CHILDREN GOYBOYS

The Torah NEVER had any blood sacrifices written anywhere goys

stories go back a long time

looks like a scared childs rendition of a doctors visit,
only he is describing it as something horrible and murderous as an overstimulated child retard would

this shit has all the ingredients for a cheesy alien abduction conspiracy,
the jewish hat is completely ridiculous

The Talmud, on the other hand...

:

:(

That's pretty disturbing. On a similar note, does anyone have sources regarding blood libel and the practices as shown here?

Modern Jews very rarely read the Torrah, they focus on the Talmud. Hence why its more Talmudism than Judaism.

Modern Jews aren't the ones that existed before Christ. The sooner you swallow this redpill the better. There is no such thing as an Ashkenzi, or Khazarian on record before Christ. They happened centuries later as if to spring up out of thin air. So how can they claim to have rights to historical lineage and land that were never theirs?

I swear this is some next level Mandela Effect bullshit. I am pretty big on myth and world religions. I've never heard of the Judenhut until that fucking meme rose up 2 weeks or so ago.

lol, even the jewish publication, Forward, has admitted that they are Khazars.

forward.com/news/breaking-news/381367/why-did-23andme-tell-ashkenazi-jews-they-could-be-descended-from-khazars/

unvis.it/forward.com/news/breaking-news/381367/why-did-23andme-tell-ashkenazi-jews-they-could-be-descended-from-khazars

youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

>be autistic incel
>no drive or ambition
>suffer from depression
>play video games all day
>glued to computer chair
>browse Sup Forums one day
>see a bullshit "ritual abuse" thread
>((((autism intensifies))))
>OH I KNOW IMMA SAVE DUH KEEEEDZ
>thinks he's gonna be a hero
>starts believing in photo shopped pictures and minor coincidences
>((((confirmation bias intensifies))))
>"RITUAL ABUSE" IS REAAAL HURRR DURR!!!
>joins a discord dedicated to "ritual abuse"
>instantly put on a watch list

The coat of arms of "Jewtown" in Austria. This is real life.

vocaroo.com/i/s0aVtc8nsfzy

I think people have trouble accepting or understanding where the historical Jews went.
>How did they just vanish?
They didn't, they became Catholics, and thats the real reason the Crusades happened. They retook "their" land and artifacts because it actually was theirs.

The Kingdom of Jerusalem was far more legitimate a claim than Modern Israel. Modern Israel is a lie.
But your average person is so historically ignorant they can't even comprehend redpills of this magnitude.

It doesn't help that the church has become so corrupt it no longer teaches these things, but instead preaches the standard Luciferian doctrine of globalism.

Total fucking antisemitic lies

idk if you were a bloodthirsty cult of bronze-age sand-demon worshippers would you waste an opportunity to dedicate your pragmatic killings to your sand-demon?

yeah all this is total bullshi-

0.5 shekels have been deposited into your account

Look up Sir Gilles de Rais and his dabble with the occult.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais

>0.5 shekels

ARE YOU MENTAL
the fare is 0.1

>sarcasm
Read the link

>eye witness evidence
>evidence

look at 4:50, she's fucking terrified.. This shit probably happens in our neighborhoods behind closed doors, I'm sure it goes on constantly among the elites in (((Hollywood)))

>vampire myth
>myth

oh shit that one on the right looks like Melania Trump

> mfw FLOTUS is a Romanov

They do this with all stats. Usually North African and Middle Eastern is combined under "white".

Yes. The abortion industry has streamlines the process.

Interesting because passover was all about the first born being murdered, right?

Jews ultimately get kicked out of everywhere for a reason. The cunts killed their own Messiah.

So, you admit there are watch lists?

It's not usual to have such quality threads

time to put an end to that

Surely.

>the tenth and worst of the plagues was the death of the Egyptian first-born.
>The Israelites were instructed to mark the doorposts of their homes with the blood of a slaughtered spring lamb and, upon seeing this, the spirit of the Lord knew to pass over the first-born in these homes, hence the English name of the holiday.
Their God kills goy babies.

nah

Yeesh... who keeps making these memes?

lmao muse.jhu.edu/book/16000 juice

He wasn't their messiah, he wasn't even Jewish. For them, he was some random guy who tried to spoil their game.

I just messaged a moderator and asked him to move this very exciting thread to /bant/

as I see it, this thread is not politically relevant in anyway and needs to be moved or pruned entirely. I believe these types of threads damage the quality of the /board/ and needs looking into.

These gate tier conspiracy threads are incredibly distracting and serve as a powerful tool used by shills to derail the current threads/convos going on atm.

Thank You :)

And then listen to what her mom does for a living.

The blacks are just gang members being wacked and burried.