Human Trafficking in Libya

So social media is being flooded with people speaking out against the human trafficking and slave trade in Libya.

How does Sup Forums feel? This is literally all you’ve been begging for is blacks being enslaved again yet I don’t see a single thread about it on here.

>>Libya

It's not about enslaving blacks, it's about freeing us all from (((them)))

If you think Sup Forums is pro slavery you are retarded, slavery was wrong back then and it is wrong now, the african should be left in africa.

It's Africa, who cares. Bad things happen to them because they're stupid. This is no different.

Pic related. It's what made me stop caring.

*laughs in NGO*

It's a big L for Trump if he does something
>USA interfering in the Middle East again (Even though Libya is Africa but people are stupid)
>Trump doing this to attack Muslims
>Trump doing this to win the Black vote
>etc etc

They're just using it to bludgeon Trump for whatever (in)acttion he decides to make, while completely ignoring the fact that it was Obama and Hillary's policies that created the problem in the first place.

>If you think Sup Forums is

>Sup Forums is one person
opinion discarded

Muslims making Blacks slaves

Im guessing White people get the blame

The problem is that they still get sent here, so It doesn't fix anything. I'd rather blacks be free in their countries than enslaved in mine

Hillary and Obama are the cause of this,

"We came we saw, he died, hahahhaha"

- Hillary Clinton

Nigger we don't want blacks enslaved again because that would mean they're still around us. We want them to leave us alone and stop ruining our countries.

I could see the NYT or WaPo etc making an article about how it is Whiteys fault because these Africans are in Libya because they want to get into Europe, now that passage into Europe has been cracked down on, they are trapped in Libya & the Arab Warlords can take advantage of them

>flaggot

You're wrong the infamous hacker known as Sup Forums is one person, remember?

>implying I want to be around niggers at all
Fuck slavery. It's wrong and it brings around trash that I hate.

White people are so precious to think that human slavery ever ended in Africa. European countries were the only nations who made the moral and ethical decision based on western values to put a ban on slavery in their empires. The native african niggers, the muslims and jews? They never stopped practicing human slavery, and to think otherwise is racist assumption that POCs had the same social cultural values.

>This is literally all you’ve been begging for is blacks being enslaved again
Really? I haven't read this opinion at all here.

As for the Libya shit: It's good either way. When you want to virtue signal for sandniggers who are just like us (TM) then you are having a hard time now. If you want Subsaharan Africa to stay in their AIDS ridden shitholes than the publicity for the slavery going on in Libya is good news as well.

Good thing they spoke out. Slaverys over guys, pack it up.

That's exactly what CNN told me. No shitposting; that's what they said.

Could not care less

We're trying not to jinx it.

>niggers will ignore this

No one wants to own one. Imagine the upkeep the complaining the stench.

I don't care America should worry about America not try to fix the world's problems

When has pol ever been pro-slavery? Are you a shill or just an idiot? It's the dems that caused this to happen, we should've never intervened in libya but hillary and obongo beating their war drums did it. Fuck them, I could give two fucks less about it. Let when of these pink haired commie fucks go over to Africa with a rifle and fight it if they care so much. I'm too busy wading in my pool.

Remember it's not slaves if the owner is also shit skin.

I bet chrisbrownofficial voted for the same person who's state department killed Qaddafi which kicked off that whole mess to begin with.

Round up all the officials from the previous regime, take back the country, set it back as close at possible to what it used to be before Americans decided to ruin it.

> Before Americans ruin it
You mean the alphabet boys. They’re not America. (((You)))

Bring back slavery!!!! Niggers won't care.

Shit slavery has been going on all over the world even after the blacks were freed and haven't heard a single nigger complain about it while down in line at the Walmart.

Hell the largest slave owner in the state of georgia was nigger at one time.

Oppression lol

>Sup Forums literally shills for a candidate because he's opposed to the neoliberal/banker sadism that created what Libya and Syria have become
>Libya is widely considered the biggest geopolitical redpill you can take by a wide range of modern ideological groups including fascists, ironic fascists, civic nationalists, ethno nationalists, actual unironic progressives and a shit ton of other political factions
>OP (who is a faggot) posts this collection of faggotry
>OP further confirms himself to be a massive faggot

Well, we didn't learn anything new here today boys.

top kek

It was France that was the first to declare action. I'm not blaming the French people though, as they didn't have shit to do with it. I'm not even blaming Israel, who legitimately wanted no part of Libya. Libya was a banker war lads. And unlike Iraq or Syria, there was nothing even remotely convoluted about NATO getting involved in Libya, or what the interests were. It was for monetary domination and nothing else.

>If you think Sup Forums is pro slavery
Think they have any female qt 17yr olds for the cheap? I wouldn't mind picking up a few to keep around the house

Shit they probably give those away for free since they're worth fuck-all in labor or just kill them outright. Have fun with your new aids-infested nigress. I'm still waiting to hear libtards speak up on the issue.

The only difference black slaves and blacks in america today is that when they were slaves, they got free housing and food (more than most people in Africa get). Now they just get free housing and food without working.

Let me think about this.
Blacks in America blame all white people for slavery, want reparations.
Whites stood up and stopped slavery in the western world starting almost 300 years ago.
Blacks and Arabs in Africa enslaving sub-Saharan blacks as slaves again.
This time, knowing how hated we will be for stepping in, I vote we stay out of it.

>@donaldtrump
No fuck off you feral ape, go help your cousins on your own and stop asking for help nigger.

Kek Libya has far greater problems that fuck their shit up much more than trafficking

>muslim sandniggers have nigger slaves
checkmate SJWs

Same. No reason for us to intervene. Will be cool to see actual slave bidding sites on the net in the near future though if that becomes a thing. Let some bleeding-heart niggers or sjws go fight them if they want to. I'm sitting this one out.

Would you mind gearing up your ships and taking is back where you found them?
There are shekels in it for you at the end of the trip in lybia.

LOL
Thanks Obama. Why the fuck did we help overthrow Gadafi again? Is this supposed to be better somehow?