Monster Musume

user, aren't you forgetting something? N-no? Ok...

Happy birthday Lala!

And Merry Christmas!

Smug Cathyl is cute.

Cathyl is cute in general.

Reminder that the manga will never be LEWD again.

>MC have a leg fetish
will he chose the old snake?

Lala is cute!
CUTE!

RIP.

I want to impregnate Draco

I bring with me three gifts for the birthday girl.

A neck pillow.
A necklace.
And a turtleneck sweater.

I want to wake up with Tara and see our little fuzzballs sleeping underneath the tree.

Fuck off retard.

It's almost Christmas, I don't need to feel sad now

I want to fuck her head hole

>underneath
>not on

How small do you think newly hatched fuzz is?

Well I mean in the general tree area, cuddling their presents in their fuzzy legs.

Never again.

Happy early birthday Lala
If the image gets flipped I'm sorry

>Tara will never make you her present that night

Probably a lot bigger than human babies

Happy borthday, best girl

It's still not your birthday

But that would mean she lays eggs much bigger than human babies.

Early merry Christmas anons, and of course, early happy birthday to this lovely girl. Have a cutie.
>new best girl pics
Christmas, indeed.

Well she's called a large breed so it's natural she'd lay big eggs

RIP

I want a bara Dragon to impregnate Draco

Merry Thiccass to you as well Loen

Never lewd again.

is it possible that he could swtich magazines in the future?

awesome work
dat ass tho

I doubt it, Ryuu comics is making way too much money with monster musume (Ryuu comic's website is 99% Monster Musume merchandise ads) Also the manga is a New York best seller.
The editor forced Okayado to remove Milk coming directly from the nipple, tone down the lolis service (AKA papi), Spooder bondage and Suu's rapes.

I hope to fucking god he does so we can have this faggot stop spamming every fucking thread holy shit

hey Loen!
post these two on twitter
with this!
#ララ生誕祭

Let's hope he has a shred of dignity and cans it on Christmas day

Even better. Can't shitpost in a thread for a manga that doesn't exist any more.

Not all of us are gay, user.

If his editor on Twelve Beast was smart, he'd invite Crab to draw all the milk he desires.

Too bad he isn't smart.
Okayado isn't allowed to draw his own fetish, That's a nightmare for every crab.

Happy Birthday Lala and merry Christmas.

Maybe if you spam these threads the threads will go away. I mean it could work. Though probably not. Actually not at all. You'll get tired of posting the same shit over and over again for hours on end to eat up maybe 70 pictures and posts and realize that all your efforts are pointless. Then these threads will still be here and you'll be crying about "How come these generals are still getting replies. I spammed them my hardest and they're still going. ;_;"

You have to have at least 18 to post here.

>Ryuu comics is making way too much money with monster musume (Ryuu comic's website is 99% Monster Musume merchandise ads)
then shouldn't he have more leverage?

18 what, cocksucker?

Aw, you shouldn't have.
>putting her in fitting casual attire that's modest but greatly emphasizes her stellar feminine assets
>that loving smile, those thighhigh boots, that irresistibly fat delicious booty
Man I don't know if I've ever told you this, but I really like you. Merry Christmas.

Cute Snek Christmas

About that.....

well fuck they allowed miura to draw straight up loli poon.

Not even him but that bullshit isn't going to work when it's painfully obvious that you're just yet another pathetic shitposter trying to cover his ass. We're all aware the manga isn't as lewd as it used to be, no one's happy about it but you don't have to spend twenty posts a thread bitching about it. Give it a rest already.

>Replying to the literal autist

There's a reason why I didn't reply to him in the first place and instead quoted another user.

couldn't they do business in another prefecture, or switch to an online model?

thats what you get when you put a woman in charge.

this, stop spamming

>doesn't exist
Ehhh I'm not so sure

what?

Miura is a physical god who exhausted his mystical powers creating one of the greatest manga of it's era sometime in the 00's, there's no way he'd ever be able to get away with it nowadays, if the fact that we've never gotten to see Shierke's tight hairless witch cunny is any indicator.
Still though, Rosine is without a doubt one of the most perfect monstergirls ever created, how anyone can think the yandere moth hag from Layers of White can even compete is anyone's guess.

Anyone have the pic that is just the smug miia part of this?

Why does Darling have glasses?

THIS!!

>how anyone can think the yandere moth hag from Layers of White can even compete is anyone's guess.

Is Papi taking a fucking selfie with Suu here?
because if so that is the most adorable thing.

Maybe....If your country stop forcing it's morals onto foreign cultures.

Yes she is. I didn't even notice.

>66

You could have just cropped it yourself if someone didn't reply.

It's a waifufag who portrays himself as darling with glasses

RIP.

Her pseudo hand is right there, she can't be taking the photo

anyone here doing that waifu dinner thing?

Look, she's not bad but no man of taste can ever even try to compare the two. Rosine is just on another level.

In the manga page you dip, read the chain

She set it to a timer and then held it up

Who the fuck is Crab paying to ghostdraw this and did he get a refund?

Ah fuck

Poor crab his art is not as good as it used to be, You can tell he's done.

Hnnnnnng.
>tfw no harpy waifu to call you husband

Thanks

Too lazy right now, just ate a big turkey dinner.

Or Big brother.

Please zip me up, onii-chan.

One digit off Doomguy's phone number

so mgq getting an anime,
hows that going to work?

horse daughter

It's going to work well since the Monmusu manga got toned down so much....I'm almost sure this MGQ anime/OVA can be lewd.

h-titltes tend to get lower budgets though

Cerea is sterile

Low budget tits are the best kind of tits, Maybe they don't look as good as a "Rich" tits but they taste like fine Hamburgers.

Why is mini Cerea waving an Avatar Fleshlight at the camera? This has always bothered me.
Head canon.

That's a crayon you dunce.

That's a crayon.

Never again, Never.

I almost want to pick this up again and give it a chance because of Papi and these scenes being posted; but I know I won't get as much Papi as I actually want out of this series.

I like this horse.

Congratulations