ViVid Strike! ~ ViVid Xmas

This week we have Rinne, Fuuka, and Yumina's VAs inn a Christmas show. I have to admit, it was entertaining

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3LgaYWcjOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuuka was shit at decorating cakes, but crushed Rinne in the flaming contest

Did they give any actual info about Vivid or Nanoha?

25th January for vol.2 of the Blurays, including OVA episode 5.5; 29th March for vol.4, including OVA episode 13.
Some special event ViVid Party on 7th May, but nothing specific announced, as far as I can tell.

So we are having Vivid parties now instead of Nanoha parties?
What about volume 3?

Yui-chan is cute!

Oh yeah, 22nd February, OVA 5.75.

This week a bunch of fake shits make fake shitposting threads on Sup Forums cause it's Christmas break and all the tard are home right now

Those bare shoulders are too inviting

Why Yumina?

Because Sumipe

I'd imagine that the Reflection movie might get its first PV during the party.

Hopefully

I'm scared to watch this. I suspect it's basically just a commercial for idol crap.

Never realized Sumipe isn't just tall in the horizontal.

Just enjoy the cute girls.

That's the entire franchise though.

They didn't get much screen time in this.

Yui-chan and Sumipe are plenty cute.

Where can I watch it?

PV for volume 2 ova: youtube.com/watch?v=_3LgaYWcjOo

Okay, but where's Reflection?

>they made Sumipe the host because Inori and Ogura are dumb robotic moeblobs
And I don't even like Sumipe.

raws on nyaa

I hate this franchise with a fucking passion.

I have seen franchises changed for better or worse, but never to this extent where I've come to loathe it with my entire being.

Fuck Nanoha and fuck this garbage.

Reflection will save Nanoha.

Come on man. No matter what stupid shit Tsuzuki pulls out of his ass next, never forget that S1 and A's will never stop existing.

Plus Reflection will fix everything anyway.

Why is the middle girl so fat?
How is this porky even a VA?

Because Sony/KR shilling.

While it is Xmas (Merry Christmas everyone, have a happy holiday), you are a retard.

How are you people this invested into such things? It's like somehow the franchise came out and killed your family to some of you people.

It's almost like Nanoha used to be fucking exemplary or something.

>1 month after joining the gym
>defeated Corona in the ring and made her sad
>got cocky and thinks she is hotshit
>Einhart decided to let Rio and Corona BTFO of her in a magical match
Can't wait. Fukka bullying is so much fun.

It was a budget show with a shitload of issues but with a lot of love from the staff. Much like Symphogear is now.
Take off the googles.

You're the ones with goggles if you seriously think Nanoha is in any way, shape or form as good these days as it once was.

Remember A's? You did watch A's, right?

I am not talking about the newer shows. Don't move the goalposts. You are the one who called Nanoha "fucking exemplary" which is ridiculous.

He didn't even make a comment on the current state. What the hell you on about?

It's funny when you have spellcasters like Corona and Vivio going melee and being successful

It's not, you just have enough shit taste that Vivid Strike somehow seems appealing. Who even fucking cares about quality anymore.

Whatever.

Where did he even mention VS in those comments? Are you that autistic?

I don't have the "pancakes" picture with me, so imagine I just posted it.

>he
Sure. Go back to spamming Fuuka since that's all you're good for.

Of course not, the only picture you have is that retarded webm that ruined everything.

I've watched until episode 4

is it all downhill from here?
I sincerely doubt there will be another satisfying scene in this whole show

It's kind of average from there. The end is a bit better and much more gay.

fuuka is so damn cute holy shit

you're not fooling me, that's an edit

I honestly just wanted to see what that edgy bully-murdering scene was all about
the themes and characters involved are pretty basic and I can't see the outcome of Fuuka vs Rinne being satisfying enough to continue

>you're not fooling me, that's an edit
Certainly.

Piss, piss!

>saliva trail from teeth
that's stupid in the first place

so vivid strike basically exists so they could dump the old vas and shill new ones? idol vas were a mistake.

>NanoFate have their faces back
And everything is good in the franchise.

>that scene
>satisfying
Since you're obviously an edgy teenager, you should probably watch the whole thing. They made that series only to appeal to your kind, you know.

Are you fucking kidding?

>evil people getting what they deserve isn't satisfying
how did your contratian mind come to this conclusion?

>dude let's just kill everyone ecks-dee
No. Fuck off.

>Rio IN ACTION
>Corona being allowed to do what she does best
>Haru-chan approved Fuuka bullying

This is going to be entertaining as shit until the Hobo wins

Yeah, seeing the franchise die even more will be fucking super, bro.

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Yumina with Nanoha and Fate dying just after recognizing Vivio as a faker and Yumina as the true lord and saviour who will save the universe single-handedly.

It's been dead. Reflections is probably our last chance at returning to the good ol' days.

>let's spend tax money "rehabiliating" them instead
No you fuck off you retarded, naive cunt

>spoiler
Pfft, as if that dumb hobo can do anything against literal magic.

Good thing you weren't just a common-ass edgy teenager, isn't it?

Just go fucking watch Vivid Strike already. It's so fucking shit you're going to love it.

>implying
They are going to do something to kill what little of the Nanoha essence there is left. I just know they will.

I'd rather be an edgy teenager than an ACTUAL beta male who would let himself get bullied and then suck off his perpetrators by paying for their rehabiliation

Fucking kill yourself you pile of trash

That sounds like something they could do, just make Nanoha and Fate disappear to an unadministered planet instead, they can start a bakery there and adopt a girl that is not a disappointment.

Now that's more like it! You're definitely Vivid Strike's target audience, tiger.

You fucked up OP. Should have left the series title out of it. This thread ain't even about the Christmas show anymore. Now it's just the usual shitposting.

Just ignore the autist.

>This thread ain't even about the Christmas show anymore.
What the fuck do you even want to talk about about that? "Oh boy, Ogura-san sure is cute! Just as cute as I would expect the Nanoha destroyer to be!"

I wonder who's behind this post.

>What the fuck do you even want to talk about about that?
I'm still impressed Inori can weight only 50kg and still looks like a female dwarf, how is that even possible?

Oh, I see. You just want off-topic-for-the-board discussion. Should I have expected better?

/jp/ is the aidoru board. You can talk about your 3DPD waifu there.

well?

What a cute style.

I want to see it. Link where?

Never-mind, found it on nyaa.

>Vivio and Einhart don't swap their swimsuits' bottoms anymore
Well, I guess their's sizes are not the same anymore because of Einhart's growth spurt but still.

>complaining about people who love seiyuus in a thread about a show related to Nanoha
Go back to shitposting about how people who don't hate things you do aren't true fans or something.

They fucking announced King Super Live number 2 at the end of this special. 5th March 2017. Only one day with Sumipe, Inori and Ogura as their front runner. They'll add other artist later but I don't think Nana will appear. She has live the day before in Okinawa, but who knows really.

I love Vivio!

That's a quote not even her mothers would say.

How fucking dare you. I want you and that Stratos slut to leave my wonderful not-daughter alone.

I wonder why they never put this up the website.

Did we ever get 3.5?

I just got through watching this finishing up the remaining episodes. Goddamn rinne can not stay down

Her bodysuit is way too lewd. I wonder why her mamas don't have anything against it.

yeah, it is

Yeah, it came with the first BD.

Maybe that's what Nanoha meant when she made Vivio promise not to fool around with it.
Besides, at least it doesn't show off her panties like Nanoha's outfits do.

It's okay since nobody wants to put their hands on her.

>put hands on Vivio
>get countered and then flicker-jabbed
I can see why nobody would want that.

I come Champion gets low screentime?

Fuuka is such a good girl.

post the bully webm where she owns them

But she made Corona sad.