This morning I became a Litecoin Millionaire

When Litecoin crossed the $100 mark, I officially joined the Crypto Millionaire Club.

Credit to Sup Forums and Ron Paul 2008 for getting me into the game.

When you going to join the club Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCEBRZGYDGPDUUDOJ9pX3tPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

okay, so cash in that litecoin or try to spend it on an actual product.

Yeah that's the problem senpai. It doesn't mean shit until you can go buy gas with it.

>reeeeeeee buy my shitcoins
>reeeeee they're worth something I swear
>ITS NOT A SCAM REEEEEEEEEE

This is not Fuck off!

LiteCoin has a huge market cap and is easily cashed out in nearly every major exchange lmao
Fucking nocoiners spread so much FUD

no you don't. the irs will make sure of it.

no plan to cash it out into USD so fuck the IRS

One lucky retard. Take out your money ASAP and put it into a Vanguard total stock market index fund.

Withdrawal $60,000 per year. Retire

Convince ransomware creators to use it instead of Bitcoin and become a multi millionaire. Then you have a market to sell to, too.

Fuck putting it into USD and giving any money to those kikes

What will you do with it?

No idea. I'm paranoid as fuck to do anything with it.

What do user?

How easy is it to turn into usable money? Or can you invest/spend it as it is?

Buy silver?

Congratulations, user.

Remember that gains are only realized when you cash out.

As far as I know, it's not a simple thing without the IRS catching wind. We need more time for the infrastructure to develop.

Until we can pay for gas or make a mortgage payment with it, it's all theoretical

right. that's the problem. for now it's value is still in "chasing out".

I'm an idiot, and spent my money on worthless shit. Around that time I dumped about 6k into literally nothing. I'm not going to say what, because you guys will make fun of me. I wish I wasn't so stupid.

Smartest thing to do is to cash out now. Collect your millions, use it to invest in yourself. If you want to start a business use it for startup costs. Or if you do,t want a business then use it to get an education and a good job. A million dollars will go faster than you realize

Don't be too hard on yourself. I think there's still time to get in and make great gains. Especially with LTC.

Then I would look for lawyers or accountants who know about crypto, there must be rich people with money in it who are having the same problem.

Give me your advice here OP.
I am a poor fag but I've traded on bittrex for about half a year.
I have low income and can spend a bit more on it. (Currently have like 200$ in different alts)
Tell me your wisdom.

so you're a theoretical millionaire? lmao that's a very fancy way of saying youre a neet who fell for the memecoins.

Do you trade daily or did you just hold bags and get lucky?
Do you set orders or watch the minute graphs.
Give me your modus operandi.

>I don't want to actually participate in the market
>I just want to look at a large number on a screen

Sounds totally reasonable.

I thought so earlier this year. Thought about cashing out and paying off my house. And yeah, it would have been smart. Even though it's tripled since probably wouldn't have any regrets knowing the house was free and clear.

You can cash out litecoin easily

That's what "the market" is you dumb kike.

You sound like a pyramid pusher

Satanic trips. WHAT?
>don't buy a (((mortgage)))

My modus was fucking around with mining machines and mining pools back in 2007-2010. Then the difficulty got too high to mine on shit machines. Since then I just put in a couple hundred every time I'd think about it = maybe once or twice a year.

I know people are out there making crazy returns just day trading, but i'm not smart enough for that lol

Spend it wisely user. Don't be a /biz/fag and buy lambos.

Check out this resource.
This guy is great, ex wall street for 7 years. He taught me how to day trade and I only do it for fun but when you work it it is super rewarding.

youtube.com/channel/UCEBRZGYDGPDUUDOJ9pX3tPg
You could easily day trade with just 1/8th of your stacks and build on it with no risk.

>trying to push whatever coin he's invested in to suckers so they will buy in

Get out if here you fag

best advice i can give... diversify in where you hold your coins.

I'm one that had to learn the hard way when mt gox was seized and btc-e was shut down.

> Keep your holdings offline as much as possible.

Thanks. I just backed up some keys onto a USB but I still need a actual laptop/computer back up for extra security.
Thinking about buying one of those Ledger hardware pieces since I want to get serious.
Sorry about your theft.

Not pushing shit. Just sharing a story of what it's like on this side of cryptomillionairism. I couldn't give a fuck what you buy or don't buy

I was a silver millionaire back when the price hit $40. Good luck with the suck that follows.

Yep. Been bracing for impact for months now. But it doesn't seem to want to come.

So if you're a crypto-millionare why don't you start cashing out now and making real gains in real life?

You could easily buy a house if you cashed out some of it, secure a few real world assets that would last you a lifetime.

My best advice is sell 25% and buy it back like 2% lower, sell 50% if it goes to 90$. It could go up to 110 but I doubt it.

cash out, buy a house, invest, hold something back, get a good job, live the high life.
Get out now man. be smart.

Bitcoin is coming down hard.
9k tonight? 8k?
7k 1am EST.
I wouldn't even buy bitcoin for 6900USD, desu.

Good question. Truth is I've been unemployed for 4 months. Would love to "cash out" and do something meaningful, but this shit won't stop making gains.

Pfft, it is up 7% faggot.

What does "coming down hard" mean to you exactly?

Fucking leaf...

Buy rental property in some rundown city.

OP seriously you should trade some of your litecoin and buy it back in like a few hours. Trust me.
Spend your litecoin on DOGE if you have some on a market.
Not LARPING.

>Truth is I've been unemployed for 4 months

So you are "crypto millionaire" loser.
How does that work?

Also at what cost point did you buy in?

bruh you are only a millionare if

1. you can buy shit with litecoin.
You cant even buy food with it.

2. You can turn it into USD.
I have no idea how liquid it is.

Buddy it's all red candles. Good luck sending it any higher unless you have a bank account with 9 digits.
Boomers are gunna sell, miners are selling now. Sell your bitcoin and buy some in increments on the way down to be safe.

When million dollars buys a bigmac.

Yeah, I guess I'm a loser in the wagecuck world. Picked a loser company that RIF'd 20% of the workforce.

I mined about 60% of it when the difficulty was around 1. Another 25% was around $2-4.

Why are you coin faggots so obsessed with getting others into your scam? Oh thats right, your pyramid scam needs buyers to have actual value therefore you need to trick people into buying this shit constantly.

Go on /biz/ right now anyone and make a thread saying you have $10,000 and need help picking a coin. Watch as people beg and plead for you to put money into their shit coin so they can cash out with your money.

The issues is more than that, when you realize being a millionaire isn't even remotely satisfying.

You could always buy friends.

>
>Not pushing shit. Just sharing a story of what it's like on this side of cryptomillionairism. I couldn't give a fuck what you buy or don't buy

Man dude cash out, it does not matter where or how high it goes if you can't realize your gains in real life.

You can upgrade your lifestyle substantially right now.

I wish I had the ability to do that

t. unemployable loser

Fuck really? I mined a bunch of it and sold out at $12 or something.

I'm gunna go have a cigarette. I bet you in that time it takes bitcoin will drop to 10,000 or under.

Good advice. Definitely should diversify your holdings.

I put some into NMC, PPC, XRP, and yes, even good ol' Dodge.

Sorry user, that reply was meant for

Meh I don't even care, I don't hold bitcoin and instead and going long with some of the alts.

Me too. Tell me your majority holds.
I got some $OMG, $PTOY, $SAFEX.
Also got a considerable amount of $DOGE, kek.

Why are people so retarded. I put a few hundred into a few coins a couple years back, cash out a few thousand per month to pay for things that require USD.

BITCOIN IS SINKING. WHO IS BUYING THIS???? LMAOOO.

I like EMC,POT,QAU and GAME

Why DOGE? I thought that shit was a joke.

Gotta run. Thanks for the bantz pol.

Good luck to all of you that get on and ride this train.

I got DOGE for next to nothing since I know redditors will buy that shit in like 1 month or less.

It is simply a case of people that have not actually dealt with it making their assumptions about it.

You idiot. You just convert to USD on coinbase and put it in your checking.

Diversify your assets pronto if you have not already. Take 80 to 90 percent of your profits off the table and put them into property or other hard goods. Leave 10 to 20 percent in play if you think this thing has legs. The point is that you give yourself a big payday before somebody else sells out to the tune of several million pieces of Neo Fiat Currency and eats your lunch. Remember, you can always blow the money on something fun and stupid if you want to. The point is that YOU get to spend it.

People hate free money I guess

This is good.
Buy some gold/silver/gemstones, buy some stocks, and maybe some land next to the suburbs.
Buy cat food stocks (for the banshees in the next generation).

Why b3 greedy? With the kinda gains this shit provides taxes ar3 irr3levant

Fuck off, what's his is his.

>TFW 18 dollar spread.

proof that you cashed it out.

pls hold for two months while we clear the initial transaction cap of $5000

It's going down, boys.
Maybe tomorrow it'll rise but not until peak Oriental hours.

You haven't showed any proof that you are a "millionaire"

I don't think sex slaves and illegal firearms cost as much as millions,senpai

why do people come here and boast about but the show no proof of anything.
your coins are not worth anything unless you have the cash in hand from them.
your coins are only worth the amount of fiat money that you made from them.

I made 3 million off the stock market since 2008 crash also, just buying up all the cheap stocks.

thats why its called unrealized gains. it aint shit until the money's in your pocket

What would be proof to you?

plug in the US he would have to pay 39% capital gains tax on 1 milion.
that million goes to 610k

a bank statement

so you can either:

pay the taxes

dodge the taxes and risk prison

or never spend it and just swim around in it like a digital Scrooge McDuck

retard it's not worth anything until you cash out. oh yeah, the gubmit gets their cut as well so be prepared for that assraping. millionaire my ass.

You can always tells when these shitcoins are crashing and people are shitting their pants when they spill off of biz on to Sup Forums trying to talk people into buying their pyramid scheme. Been happening all day.

Those can be faked easy

Reinvest the capital gain.

pretty much
I'd like see see anyone cash out a million worth of any crypto even bitcoins
I have never once seen anyone on Sup Forums show proof of cash in hand, or a bank statement. from sizeable profits from any crypto.
I'm sure there are people out there but they are 1 in a million.

it's all crashing as we speak so i'm guess he is no longer a millionaire

I'd say he should have cashed out but it's not like the transaction would have processed in time anyway.

honestly if you're a poorfag then you might as well just take the hit. you're still 600k richer

Maybe you can stop mining cryptocurrency and that way I can afford graphics cards?

It wouldn't have processed and all the exchanges that make money off of these gullible niggers always "mysteriously halt service" whenever there's a steep climb up or a crash downward so the only people really making money are the exchanges themselves.

he couldn't even if he wanted too
cashing out is a huge problem