TAX REFORM HANGS ON MCCAIN'S VOTE

Hey guys, remember me???

We're doomed.

You know it will raise your taxes if it passes right?

Prove it. You have 3 minutes.

You could actually read it.

>octogenarian
>on chemotherapy for brain cancer
>can't even walk
>still won't let go of his fleeting grip on power

why is someone with literal hamburger soup where his brains should be allowed to hold office

Pretty sure my taxes lower since I went and read it. Maybe you should do the same?

You failed dude. Are you a BOT or WHAT? HAHAHAHA

>RINO shill
fuck off faggot, this is a tax cut for the filthy rich

How much money do you make.

JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY

my taxes will be lower and i'm not rich. maybe go read the thing instead of being a reddit bitch

Lowers all taxes.

The left are just pissed because the rich get a tax break too

if matching digits he will be gone by xmas

Let's say the gubment is cutting taxes by 100k. They could give that 100k tax break to a dude making 1 million a year, but he wouldn't be inclined to spend it all. If they give that same 100k break to 10 different lower-income people, more of it will go to generating economic activity. This is a fact.

Literally FUCK your tax reform.

John McCain is giving up his last days on earth to stop Paul Ryan and an orange maniac from pillaging poor people with another Trumped up trickle down shit pile.

He's stabbing his own party in the back so they will get fuck all accomplished, and help make the Big Blue Wave higher next year.

God bless Senator McCain.

There's a special place waiting for him and all who RESIST this demon President.

>spending money grows the economy

Keynes, fuck off.

The GBM tumor that McCain has will slowly swell, causing intractable headaches. These headaches are not treated well by opiate medications but can be temporarily controlled by corticosteroids. Eventually those stop working and a person is driven to insanity by the incessant, ever increasing pressure in the brain. Ever increasing headaches that nothing can treat that make you go insane - that is what awaits McCain.

Just saying.

t. physician.

My mom passed away from Glimoblastoma so I know first hand what it does to you. McCain's memory is already starting to go to shit and within four to six months he'll be bed ridden and within a year he'll be dead. It's only regrettable that he'll die before he pays for his war crimes

i really appreciate you sharing this, thank you

It's also worth noting that during his final months his entire body will be covered in bruises and even walking up the stairs would put him through immense pain

It doesn't rest on Mccain though. Mccain needs 2 other Repub senators to vote no with him to stop the bill. Collins and Murkowsky, the two bitches who voted with him on Obamacare are voting yes. Voting no on this bill (tax cuts) is an instant career ender for any Republican. He must convince two other Republicans to ruin their reputation and career in their state.

The reality of it that McCain thinks he is hot shit from surviving those POW camps. He has no idea what is in store for him. It's much worse. I will consider this a just punishment for his war crimes. I just wish he would stop being such a douche bag until the very end. It doesn't engender much sympathy for the man.

I had a relative with a GBM and they dies in the diagnostic biopsy from a bleed. The family was really upset at the sudden death, but I had to explain to them after treating hundreds of these kinds of patients, that this medical accident was actually an unbelievable blessing. To die suddenly is 1000X more preferable than to die the long slow, painful, horrible way most die from GBM.

I'll bet everyone on Sup Forums $6,000,000 McCain votes no

>There's a special place waiting for him and all who RESIST this demon President.

The lake of fire.

Impeccable performance, user. I almost thought you were serious

That's for you (checked) and liberal demon spawn, McCain included.

I doubt it. He'll only vote no if it would actually overturn the legislation and I don't think he can get two Republicans to vote against tax cuts. I also think Mccain is smart enough to understand that being so blatant about fucking Trump over would result in more Moores going forward.

McCain was the Bo Bergdahl of Vietnam.

That's not even McCain, wtf

Only for people in liberal shitholes like CA, NJ, and NY

My taxes will go down significantly.

Lower half of the face has completely different bone structure.

When is the vote?
>tomorrow
I know, what time?

his boot is on the wrong foot

>another leg brace
hmmm almost like they all hiding ankle bracelets of some sort...

Why the fuck did his boot switch feet?

Mr. Tumor can't remember what leg to put his boot on, he's so fucked up on pain meds. This is what we have voting to determine our taxes?

Only people it may raise taxes on are those that depended on being able to write off state and local taxes, so no longer will Democrat states be allowed to dodge their taxes like the bunch of free loaders they've been.

I am redeemed by the blood of Yahushua Ha Machiach. Can you say the same?

>

Go take a nap songbird, you faghot.

Already confirmed by kek

Because our government is a bad joke. The same question could be asked about Pochahontas, Diane Feinstein, Maxine Waters, or dozens of other retards who need to be beaten with a hammer and left to drown in their own blood.

I don't understand why anyone on the right puts up with McCain. How has he not been ostracized?

>the fate of the country is in your hands...

No, none of us can say the same. None of us can even pronounce that gay ass nasty kike name. We don't even want to try, it sounds completely repulsive.

All Jewish words sound like some faggot just took a load down the wrong pipe and needs to hack it back out of his lungs.

Did anyone else get the boot or just these two?

>tfw 33% to 35%

States which are completely blue so its not a loss for Trump at all. It will hurt some of the right leaning people in those states which hopefully will put a fire under their asses to fix their states or move.

>>he doesn't know

This isn't even his final form.

Hint: Don't use leftist talking points when trying to pretend to be a Right Wing Man. If you opened your mouth to say this shit IRL, you'd leave with your jaw wired shut.

Keep it on /leftypol/. Nobody cares about rich people having money.

I'll make an exception for my policy on no CIA assassinations for this guy.

It would lower taxes on nearly everybody. May not be the best plan but it's still a "B"

Also, this is why they are so afraid of having Roy Moore in the senate, because he would vote yes, and mccain would lose his power

I really hope the behavior of people like McCain and Pelosi make term limits finally happen.

There are like 3-4 people who have them right now, at least. Awfully interesting coincidence for everybody involved with the Clintons to suddenly roll their ankles or break a toe.

>Von Hayek's economic policy restored Western Germany to 1st World Status
>Keynes economic policy brought 1st world countries to nigger-tier debts
kys kike

Increases taxes on some individual, yes. But most would have a cut.
Both Tax Policy Center and Tax Foundation confirm this.

The most pathetic part is Keynesian economics is taught as a failing system that will inevitably collapse, yet universities refuse to actually introduce you to any other economic models for themselves, because they want you to follow the breadcrumbs to Marxism that the institution leaves for you in your other classes.

Plus the boot is on a different foot again from OP's pic

Current tax reform doesn't even have enough support to rely on Cain. Who would support a tax plan that sky rockets and already high deficit? All for no breaks for mid class.

Keynesian economics leads to Marxism? Well you heard it here first folks. The most well thought out place on the internet.

>HANGS ON MCCAIN'S VOTE
He will do what his Democrat handlers want him too as long as it fucks over American citizens.

>Cutting taxes raises taxes
Leftist everyone

McCain loves billionaire globalists so he will vote for it.

John McCain should be the one to save us from what he first started with Sara Palin... He unleashed the rights full retardation and degeneracy.

This isn't a blanket tax cut.

t. brainlet who can't read

it will raise taxes on the middle class and the poor by 1.5 trillion dollars PER YEAR for ten years

He can't just let it go. He will vote against it.

yes hello where are the proofs

EAT SHIT DONALD

go read the fucking newspaper retard

This place fills me with hatred and hatred makes me stupid

I will pray for your soul. I sincerely hope one day you realize what you are giving up.

Better fuckin' start praying then, bitch, because the clock is ticking for you.

Only if you own a home worth more than 500k, on the portion of the value above 500k.

This is good news for people seeking to become new homeowners, since it slightly will lower demand for expensive houses.

in the house version of the bill, lowest income earners taxes are raised from 10% to 12%

you are either ignorant or a liar

Oh gee I didn't see that one coming at all! Seriously though do they even try anymore?

Go read the tax bill then. It's basically designed to lower taxes on incel Sup Forums-posting wage earners.

if repeating post number he will troll trump for the next 8 years

the GOP is hired every ten years by the rich to steal trillions from the middle class. you are dumb.

Are you middle class? Do you have a mortgage on a large house, 3 cars, a dog, and 3 kids?

Also, This effects everyone . You don't have to be poor to see the tax increase. That's not how tax brackets. If you are making $79k or less, this is a tax increase that also increases the deficit.

snake, lying in wait

>Lowers all taxes.
Doesn't lower my taxes though.

they are also going to steal from the poor, like you

If you are making $79k or less, you are not a productive member of society.

Nice projection, user. Enjoy your mother's tendies and your disability pay.

So 90% of Sup Forums

How big will the deficit be?

Shoulda been nicer to the man.

Both the House and Senate bills would eliminate the personal exemption, which is currently set at $4,150 in 2018. The House would scrap the additional standard deduction for the blind and elderly; the Senate would retain it. The Senate's changes to the personal exemption would be reversed in 2025.

Penalty would fall to $0 under new tax plan regarding health insurance coverage.

Child tax credits would increase (you get more money back for making babies).

Trump's revised campaign plan, released in 2016, would have scrapped the head of household filing status, potentially raising taxes on a large number of single parents.

The House bill would scrap most itemized deductions, including those for medical expenses and student loan interest.

Corporate taxes lowered to 20%.

My opinion:
I really don't understand the point of scrapping deductions (of any type) if the goal is to lower taxes for the middle class. Also why does the House Bill lower the amount of brackets? What's the point of this?

1.5 trillion per year, they did this under bush, the economy will collapse and the rich will suck up wealth.... they repeat this every ten years. republican voters fall for it every time because they are not human beings.

>if the goal is to lower taxes for the middle class
As if that was ever the goal

>They could give that 100k tax break to a dude making 1 million a year, but he wouldn't be inclined to spend it all
You must not know anyone making that much. Between private school tuition, mortgage, car notes, brace for the kids, cable, cell phone, food, etc., etc., it's getting spent.

Pretty much this is it. Pol is too young to understand.

Repeal Glass Steagle. Again
Inflate housing debt again.
Let economy crash.
Receive stimulus and buy stocks low.

this is true, even if other anons dont wanna admit it.

people tell themselves they're richer than they are; and they're poorer because of it.

When he votes yes it's because he acquiesced to the "or else"

Otherwise it's blaze of pedo glory for John M